Jump to content
DontZzz34

Fix the melee attack bug when getting out of a car

Recommended Posts

When I get out of a car it doesn’t let me swing my weapon. I have to drop my weapon and pick it back up to attack. This is really stupid especially when you’re trying to save someone or yourself. @mattshotcha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you driver or passenger? I'm usually riding shotgun or driver's side passenger and when stopped, i can fight Jason no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Are you driver or passenger? I'm usually riding shotgun or driver's side passenger and when stopped, i can fight Jason no problem.

It happens when I’m a driver and passenger. Doesn’t matter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

It happens when I’m a driver and passenger. Doesn’t matter

Try to clear the cache of f13 & reinstalling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

Try to clear the cache of f13 & reinstalling.

That won’t do anything. This is a known bug pretty much all players have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

That won’t do anything. This is a known bug pretty much all players have

I've never had that problem. Maybe it's some button combo you're hitting while exiting the car. Spamming the exit button maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

That won’t do anything. This is a known bug pretty much all players have

Not me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

Not me

 

5 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I've never had that problem. Maybe it's some button combo you're hitting while exiting the car. Spamming the exit button maybe?

What system both of you on? A lot of Xbox players have this issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ps, the superior system. X box is garbage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

Ps, the superior system. X box is garbage

Xbox is the best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Xbox really is trash.

fixed your sentence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

fixed your sentence

Nah. Xbox is superior over ps4. Way better access(easier to use), better stat tracking, and a way better controller as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

 

What system both of you on? A lot of Xbox players have this issue

PS4. Maybe it's just an Xbox thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

PS4. Maybe it's just an Xbox thing. 

Seems to be so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2019 at 9:25 PM, DontZzz34 said:

When I get out of a car it doesn’t let me swing my weapon. I have to drop my weapon and pick it back up to attack. This is really stupid especially when you’re trying to save someone or yourself. @mattshotcha

Going to pass this over to the support team. Thanks for the heads up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This happens all the time on PC. I believe it has to do with pressing the action button to get out while the stop animation is still playing. As soon as i hear the crash sound im usually pounding the button to get out to have a chance to get away before Jason comes around and grabs me..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...