HaHaTrumpWon

Northern rocks on Higgens Haven

I just had a game where the last two counselors still alive managed to get on the rocks at the top of the map (the ones close to the road with a telephone pole in front of them). Despite numerous attempts to get up there, they never worked and I eventually had to forget about the cheating little bitches. You can partially get up at one spot, but not all the way because you hit what I assume is an invisible wall. Is there a way for Jason to get up there?

Haven’t seen or heard of a way for him to get up there. Probably the best way to get them is with plenty of knives 

Disabling crouch would disable so many of these exploits.

Course, that would be admitting defeat and disabling an actual game feature.

Fixing these launch era exploits would be great.

35 million made and they only have probably one or two people working on these fixes I bet. Not good. Especially with so many of them still working.

17 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Yeah that's a new one. Large or small?

Large

The idea that we should have to learn to get on these roofs or rocks as Jason is a major indictment on Illfonic, Gunmedia and now Black Tower studios as well.

Its embarrassing. Might as well allow Jason to Morph on every object and be done with it. I'm sure that won't cause any issues either. We sure as hell won't see any instant kill for counselor in out of bound spots though.

Too OP.

tumblr_ow0b1bDKq81t2kks8o1_500.gif

• Like 1

Ahh they have to do a massive patch where they fix all these glitched spots.  It's ridiculous to waste one of the few times you get Jason on a round where ppl cheat.

It happened to me once and I was able to get up there as Part 4 Jason and even then I think it was a fluke. But there's a small niche back by where the iron fence meets the rocks and the tiniest of paths. There were also 2 girls up there dancing and they were shocked when I stomped up the path to give chase. It's possible but I lost at least 3 to 4 minutes to find it

50 minutes ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

It happened to me once and I was able to get up there as Part 4 Jason and even then I think it was a fluke. But there's a small niche back by where the iron fence meets the rocks and the tiniest of paths. There were also 2 girls up there dancing and they were shocked when I stomped up the path to give chase. It's possible but I lost at least 3 to 4 minutes to find it

On the plus side, you ruined the fun of a pair of cheaters.

26 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

If it were left entirely up to me, a video clip of you glitching/exploiting to prevent Jason from reaching you would get your sorry ass banned instantly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If it were left entirely up to me, a video clip of you glitching/exploiting to prevent Jason from reaching you would get your sorry ass banned instantly.

It's not like they're actively doing anything to prevent these exploits from happening. Most of these map glitches have been around forever and the devs have been well aware of them for awhile. If they're not going to do anything to prevent them then why would they ban people for using exploits?

And yes Jason can get on that rock

11 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

It would be nice.

11 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

It's not like they're actively doing anything to prevent these exploits from happening. Most of these map glitches have been around forever and the devs have been well aware of them for awhile. If they're not going to do anything to prevent them then why would they ban people for using exploits?

And yes Jason can get on that rock

Mind telling me how?

1 minute ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol I'll go make a video real quick

I appreciate it, though you don't have to.

my BF actually had Jason somehow throw him in to a glitch by accident! he was near a fence and Jason grabbed him, the pocket knife stab to the neck of course made Jason drop him, which resulted in him landing between a tree and the fence..stuck.. couldn't do anything lol Jason would hack away at the fence and throw knives but wasn't able to kill him.. he stayed there.. stuck for the remainder of the game.  🤣

15 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

The idea that we should have to learn to get on these roofs or rocks as Jason is a major indictment on Illfonic, Gunmedia and now Black Tower studios as well.

Its embarrassing. Might as well allow Jason to Morph on every object and be done with it. I'm sure that won't cause any issues either. We sure as hell won't see any instant kill for counselor in out of bound spots though.

Too OP.

tumblr_ow0b1bDKq81t2kks8o1_500.gif

Exactly. It's reasons like this that I quit playing. 

Image result for trolls trolls everywhere

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Best thing ever when they think they are safe and dancing, then all of a sudden Jason is coming up the rocks. 

1 hour ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

Best thing ever when they think they are safe and dancing, then all of a sudden Jason is coming up the rocks. 

Justice is served.

this is solved by zooming in on the map and jason appearing directly above any object. there is still a way to climb the roof

4 hours ago, alevinacho said:

this is solved by zooming in on the map and jason appearing directly above any object. there is still a way to climb the roof

Lol what?

12 hours ago, alevinacho said:

....WTF?