Sign in to follow this  
sedaiv

If You Trash Talk, Please Be A Good Player

Last game of the night this guy said as the opening movie played "You're fucking dead, Jason." Referring to me, I proceeded to trap my house & Phone then I after dicking around with a friend who's really drunk playing, I heard a gas drop, investigated but as I got morph back: My house trap.

So rushing over dude got it, ran out and I shift grabbed him for knife. Then hounded him down, my drunk friend proceeded to wonder over. The sweater girl who said I was F'N dead, scored zero damage on me. Plus I was able to shift grab her for a kill, during which they rage quit.

So remrmber, children: Play sober and play humbly. Arrogance will get you served.

Edit: Video should be up tomorrow.

On 5/2/2019 at 12:17 AM, sedaiv said:

Last game of the night this guy said as the opening movie played "You're fucking dead, Jason." Referring to me, I proceeded to trap my house & Phone then I after dicking around with a friend who's really drunk playing, I heard a gas drop, investigated but as I got morph back: My house trap.

So rushing over dude got it, ran out and I shift grabbed him for knife. Then hounded him down, my drunk friend proceeded to wonder over. The sweater girl who said I was F'N dead, scored zero damage on me. Plus I was able to shift grab her for a kill, during which they rage quit.

So remrmber, children: Play sober and play humbly. Arrogance will get you served.

Edit: Video should be up tomorrow.

I love when cocky-ass counselors start talking shit, as it makes their death so much more satisfying for me. Also, since we're on the subject of arrogant little shits, I think you'll find this video rather hilarious:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I love when cocky-ass counselors start talking shit, as it makes their death so much more satisfying for me. Also, since we're on the subject of arrogant little shits, I think you'll find this video rather hilarious:

I’m so surprised they didn’t have a PK. That definitely made me laugh though

@HaHaTrumpWon lolz love seeing that. I did it once a year or so back only I melee the guy to death. He had 3 knives on him.