Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ImfromShadowloo

Am I the only one?

Recommended Posts

Sometimes I’m sitting at home, bored, not on my PS4 and I start thinking. Thinking about all the negative stuff I been through (hardships, dramas, etc..) and then Wham, I get fixated on something or someone in my past which brings up a lot of emotion. Someone who I was talking with called it the “anger train”. Once you get  on this “train” it’s hard to get off or stop thinking. Usually an hour of good gaming helps...usually lol. Anybody else ever been on this “train”? What do you do to stop it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ImfromShadowloo said:

Sometimes I’m sitting at home, bored, not on my PS4 and I start thinking. Thinking about all the negative stuff I been through (hardships, dramas, etc..) and then Wham, I get fixated on something or someone in my past which brings up a lot of emotion. Someone who I was talking with called it the “anger train”. Once you get  on this “train” it’s hard to get off or stop thinking. Usually an hour of good gaming helps...usually lol. Anybody else ever been on this “train”? What do you do to stop it?

Gaming is a good outlet to let off some steam. We all go through hard times in our lives, and we need to let loose in a healthy way. It's good to hear that gaming helps you to relieve the anger you feel.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another good outlet for me is exercise. Getting those “feel good chemicals” in the brain called endorphins. I like cycling outdoors for the most part. A lot easier and less strenuous on the body than running. More enjoyable too imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ImfromShadowloo said:

Another good outlet for me is exercise. Getting those “feel good chemicals” in the brain called endorphins. I like cycling outdoors for the most part. A lot easier and less strenuous on the body than running. More enjoyable too imo.

Sounds like fun. Do you have a scenic route you use for cycling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2019 at 4:37 PM, Fair Play said:

Sounds like fun. Do you have a scenic route you use for cycling?

Not really, just around my neighborhood. I try to avoid the busy streets cause of all the traffic and craziness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ImfromShadowloo said:

Not really, just around my neighborhood. I try to avoid the busy streets cause of all the traffic and craziness.

There's nothing wrong with playing it safe. Get that exercise! 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2019 at 7:20 PM, Fair Play said:

Gaming is a good outlet to let off some steam. We all go through hard times in our lives, and we need to let loose in a healthy way. It's good to hear that gaming helps you to relieve the anger you feel.

Gaming had been a pressure relief valve for me forages.  Halo, star wars battlefront,  and ghostbusters the game have been a temporary, enjoyable escape from life. I also enjoy target shooting. Tearing up paper targets and frozen milk jugs really takes the agressive edge off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2019 at 10:41 AM, SonofOdin6039 said:

Gaming had been a pressure relief valve for me forages.  Halo, star wars battlefront,  and ghostbusters the game have been a temporary, enjoyable escape from life. I also enjoy target shooting. Tearing up paper targets and frozen milk jugs really takes the agressive edge off

I enjoy the hell out of Ghostbusters once in a while.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I enjoy the hell out of Ghostbusters once in a while.

I don't know what it is about that game that's so addicting at times.  I got it as a Christmas present from my stepdaughter years ago and have enjoyed it ever since

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

I don't know what it is about that game that's so addicting at times.  I got it as a Christmas present from my stepdaughter years ago and have enjoyed it ever since

Your stepdaughter has excellent taste. I tip my hat in her honor.

You get to bust some ghosts. That's likely the same feeling people get from shooting zombies in the apocalypse, or soldiers in a military game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Your stepdaughter has excellent taste. I tip my hat in her honor.

You get to bust some ghosts. That's likely the same feeling people get from shooting zombies in the apocalypse, or soldiers in a military game.

So true. I like the different ways to trap ghost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...