Lets be honest here....if we are having the these login errors and have to resort to offline mode to fulfill our entertainment with F13 the Game wouldnt it be easier to allow us to earn experience points via Offline mode or give us our levels even in offline mode?

Thoughts on this @mattshotcha? Isnt it likely to happen? Like mirgating our levels to offline mode?

• Thanks 1

It's definitely something to consider. Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, this was asked way back and don't think we ever got answer as the game was not supposed to be close to eol. We're getting closer now and would really like to have a backup plan for the day those servers get shut off. Fingers crossed they can put something in place.

• Like 1

I really want to be able to play as a counselor in offline mode. Just in case if servers ever go out

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

I really want to be able to play as a counselor in offline mode. Just in case if servers ever go out

They already stated for that it would be complex to rig Jason as a Bot.

3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

They already stated for that it would be complex to rig Jason as a Bot.

Complex sure, but not impossible?

22 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

I mean their would be months of work to do to make him fuction.....and would there be other bots or just a single counselor because all the other bots would suck badly.

15 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I mean their would be months of work to do to make him fuction.....and would there be other bots or just a single counselor because all the other bots would suck badly.

This is very true. The counsellor bots are pretty dumb already. Still, even if that were the case, it would be fun. It'd be a good way of getting practice in to.

Even if Jason were dumb as a box of rocks I’d be fine with it. It’d be fun to go around and repair the entire camp and spend time being able to still play as counselor when servers shut down. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Even if Jason were dumb as a box of rocks I’d be fine with it. It’d be fun to go around and repair the entire camp and spend time being able to still play as counselor when servers shut down. 

It’s all I want pretty much at this point. I don’t need a Jason, let me hunt bots or drive or just do other shit. I could come up with lots of things to add using only existing content.

Some other things I’d like, maybe done as cheat codes or toggles.

- The ability to kill other bots.

- What about having Jason’s powers as a Counselor.

- Being a Counselor in SPC’s. Could be interesting to not make the bots scared and move around more freely. Edit the sex bit’s if they’re an issue, same with the special environmental kills. 

- I’d like an infinite ammo shotgun, and to be able to bust doors and windows with it and other weapons. 

- Set the bots and their load outs, perks, items. Most importantly their archetypes, so we can make them fight or not. 

- Set the time limit.

- Add a free roam camera. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It’s all I want pretty much at this point. I don’t need a Jason, let me hunt bots or drive or just do other shit. I could come up with lots of things to add using only existing content.

Some other things I’d like, maybe done as cheat codes or toggles.

- The ability to kill other bots.

- What about having Jason’s powers as a Counselor.

- Being a Counselor in SPC’s. Could be interesting to not make the bots scared and move around more freely. Edit the sex bit’s if they’re an issue, same with the special environmental kills. 

- I’d like an infinite ammo shotgun, and to be able to bust doors and windows with it and other weapons. 

- Set the bots and their load outs, perks, items. Most importantly their archetypes, so we can make them fight or not. 

- Set the time limit.

- Add a free roam camera. 

That’d be cool to!! 

21 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I dont have a problem with a cousenlor offline mode tbh.

No worries brother, you were being helpful by mentioning how hard a Jason bot could be.

Another thing that would be fun in a Counselor offline mode, would be to have all the bots hunt you. No explanation given, you’d just set them all to homicidal and let them lose. Ideally in this situation if you set one or two bots to kill mode they would hunt everyone but other homicidal bots, making it more fun to play. As they could be busy with other bots while you fix a car to run them down. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No worries brother, you were being helpful by mentioning how hard a Jason bot could be.

Another thing that would be fun in a Counselor offline mode, would be to have all the bots hunt you. No explanation given, you’d just set them all to homicidal and let them lose. Ideally in this situation if you set one or two bots to kill mode they would hunt everyone but other homicidal bots, making it more fun to play. As they could be busy with other bots while you fix a car to run them down. 

This makes me think free for all would also be a cool addition in online play for counselors vs counselors.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

This makes me think free for all would also be a cool addition in online play for counselors vs counselors. You could choose to team up with ur buddy or go free for all.  

Hey battle royal is hot right now, if we can sneak it in why the hell not.

It wouldn’t technically be new content, just make it an Easter egg that you access by everyone setting their preference to Counselor. That way you’d never know if you’re jumping into a BR when you’re set to that preference as it takes everyone.

Good Idea man.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Hey battle royal is hot right now, if we can sneak it in why the hell not.

It wouldn’t technically be new content, just make it an Easter egg that you access by everyone setting their preference to Counselor. That way you’d never know if you’re jumping into a BR when you’re set to that preference as it takes everyone.

Good Idea man.

It’d even bring more players in since it’d be something completely new to the game. If only the devs could add in new content and take the time to implement our ideas into the game this game would have so much new cool ass content. I can almost guarantee the player-base would skyrocket literally into outer space

1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

It’d even bring more players in since it’d be something completely new to the game. If only the devs could add in new content and take the time to implement our ideas into the game this game would have so much new cool ass content. I can almost guarantee the player-base would skyrocket literally into outer space

Lol, I used to be that optimistic. Not that I don’t agree.

Pretty sure Shifty stopped by last night to give this thread a read.

15 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Lol, I used to be that optimistic. Not that I don’t agree.

Pretty sure Shifty stopped by last night to give this thread a read.

I have confidence in this game still, I see a lot of potential in it still even though some say it’s slowly dying, I think it can be brought back to full health by either a sequel or new content. They just need to settle lawsuit and bring the franchise back to life in the movie and game. Especially with the imagination a lot of us on this forum have, with our minds put together we could nurse this game to full health with tons of new players and old players to return. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Someone could do it. I'd buy a case of beer for the person(s) who could make it happen.

21 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

If we could get a somewhat intelligent AI Jason, we could just as well get somewhat intelligent AI counselors as well.

20 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

AI Jason being as dumb as a box of rocks wouldn't be a good way to immortalize him in a game like this. If he isn't believable, then one shouldn't bother.

7 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

AI Jason being as dumb as a box of rocks wouldn't be a good way to immortalize him in a game like this. If he isn't believable, then one shouldn't bother.

I disagree, I think dumb Jason is better than no Jason. It can still be fun, I'm more about the fun than the seriousness in this situation.

14 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

I disagree, I think dumb Jason is better than no Jason. It can still be fun, I'm more about the fun than the seriousness in this situation.

There's nothing wrong with your stance. I'm all for fun, but smacking a stupid Jason is just insulting.

23 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I’m gonna stick with, whatever we can get. That way, even if it’s bad, we’ll still have it to bitch about. 😂 

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I’m gonna stick with, whatever we can get. That way, even if it’s bad, we’ll still have it to bitch about. 😂 

Too bad we can't get an AI Jason...

31 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Too bad we can't get an AI Jason...

They could always stick the bot AI in it and see what happens, 😆. Match is over Jason has escaped, lol.

• Haha 1

Hmmm I'm considering buying this game for it's single player elements. I dislike multi-player games. I second the client side server data for access to tons of content not possible without internet access, it's misleading advertisement also saying it's "offline" when it sort of isn't. I think it's consumer baiting to not allow consumers access to the content they paid for. The game looks sweet though!

The counselor mode offline would be something interesting too, but the levelling, perks and skin access seems to be a no brainer. I don't want a largely useless game should the servers shut down.