I'm MercBeast, also my game tag. Been playing this game several months and enjoy it very much so. I'm 42 so an old gamer lol. Dislike the use of ingame glitches and exploits immensely so if u ever see me playing on ps4 getting on to someone about it I apologize.

Welcome to the forums!

I'm 42 in October, so hey, we've gotta keep showing the young 'uns how to play these games better 😜 Glad you're enjoying it, do you have a favourite Jason or counselor to play as? Tried any of the Single Player content yet?

If you'd like to find some players from here, I'd suggest the general Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from members in there, it's a big thread but worth a look when you have some time, and feel free to post your own tag in there, too. You could also take a look in the Player-Run Challenges forum, and there's the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum as well, they're a good bunch.

Please also take a look in the Rules & Regs forum when you can, as that has general guidelines on posting here and the use of the forums.

Happy gaming!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

Thank Merc, welcome to camp. Most of us seem to be in our 30’s or 40’s wouldn’t worry to much about it. I’m on PS4 too, same name and spelling.

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!