Sign in to follow this  

I've lurked and followed this games development for awhile, but have only been playing alot for a couple of months. I enjoy it quite a bit even with all it's bugs - it's alot of fun and is faithful to the movies. Favorite counselor is Vanessa and Jason's are Part 3 Retro and P6.

Welcome to the forums!

Good to hear you like the game. Tried any of the Single Player content yet? And what it is about Vanessa and those Jasons that you enjoy playing in particular?

If you'd like to find some players from here, I'd suggest the general Gamertag thread as a place to start. Loads of tags in there and feel free to add your own. There's also the Player-Run Challenges forum and the Good Sportmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum if you like the sound of them.

Also, please check the Rules & Regulations forum for guidelines about using and posting in this place.

Hope you get some good games in and continue to enjoy things!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

Welcome to camp, thanks for taking a minute to do this. If you’re on PS4 look me up same name and spelling.

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!