I’ve been playing for a couple months now and encountered the dibilatating problem of my level reverting back to zero a couple weeks ago. Now I’m having the problem of not being able to login to the database as many could relate to. The question for all the veteran players... how often do these issues happen? It’s kind of surprising to me  that within the two months I’ve been active there’s already two major issues. What’s going on? Lol

First time ever for me. I’ve been playing regularly since shortly after launch. 

1 hour ago, ImfromShadowloo said:

Do you think this could be the work of hackers? Someone who’s got a vendetta against us or the developers. That would be crazy

My guess is whatever was wrong with the servers when people's levels got reset was only part of a bigger problem. They'll get it figured out.

1 minute ago, ImfromShadowloo said:

I guess they fixed it early this morning cause I’m able to login now. Sweet

To answer your original question, I’ve been playing for a year and a bit and these two problems, are the only ones of this sort I’ve seen.