Ironically, I was about to post this very question until I saw your thread. I can't get on either. It did this last night and I got it to work after a couple of attempts, but it's not working now.

• Haha 1

This needs fixed ASAP before they push more people away from the game for all its issues

ok i was talkin to someone that plays this game alot an it seems someone found a way to not let ppl play but not lettin them log in  and that why some get this error  :(

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

ok i was talkin to someone that plays this game alot an it seems someone found a way to not let ppl play but not lettin them log in  and that why some get this error  :(

1*54D-crGr1hxbGhEYcILK-A.jpeg

If I'm wrong, I will apologize.

• Haha 3

My savini is missing! The clothing pack is there but my level is zero all of My Jason's are locked. I reinstalled the clothing pack and he's still missing! I guess when they fix the data issue and i can connect to a server all of my stuff will return. 🤞

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Vanessaismymain said:

My savini is missing! The clothing pack is there but my level is zero all of My Jason's are locked. I reinstalled the clothing pack and he's still missing! I guess when they fix the data issue and i can connect to a server all of my stuff will return. 🤞

If you lost your Savini i will tell you first hand you will not get it back.  It pisses you off for awhile but once you realize you don't get aggravated with friend requests by randoms & squeakers constantly anymore in voice chat it becomes a blessing in disguise.  But hey I do hope you get it restored, I hate to see anyone lose anything and if you don't I hope you stay an active player. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, CptZombieSteve said:

If you lost your Savini i will tell you first hand you will not get it back.  It pisses you off for awhile but once you realize you don't get aggravated with friend requests by randoms & squeakers constantly anymore in voice chat it becomes a blessing in disguise.  But hey I do hope you get it restored, I hate to see anyone lose anything and if you don't I hope you stay an active player. 

I have no idea how this happened my clothing pack that comes with Savini is there but Savini is missing all of my Jason's are locked. I only noticed Savini was missing when i went in offline mode. Thanks for the the feedback i do appreciate it. I'll be playing this game till they pull the plug with Savini or not. Once i can connect to a server surely my stuff will return. 🤞

It's working again. All the Jason-mains should file a class-action suit for "Emotional and mental hardship caused and exacerbated by inability to commit mass murder for a period of 6 hours or more".

• Haha 5

Nice! I was having some issues getting game to work last couple of nights, luckily someone yesterday tipped me off or I would have spent another night troubleshooting trying to get working..  😂 What the heck is up with the servers lately. Could this be the end coming? Get this game client side please while there is still hope!!!

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

It’s fixed. Should be for most people anyway

Thanks there was no announcement on their Twitter about it being fixed.

3 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

Why has there been no word on here about it from F13 support are they actually doing anything?

They stopped caring about the game long ago,when they said no more dlc but will focus on bug fixes ,that was a lie. They allow teaming and cheating with no repercussions, so it's basically a free for all until they pull the plug on the servers completely. That's how I see it

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2