Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ironically, I was about to post this very question until I saw your thread. I can't get on either. It did this last night and I got it to work after a couple of attempts, but it's not working now.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This needs fixed ASAP before they push more people away from the game for all its issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok i was talkin to someone that plays this game alot an it seems someone found a way to not let ppl play but not lettin them log in  and that why some get this error  :(

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

ok i was talkin to someone that plays this game alot an it seems someone found a way to not let ppl play but not lettin them log in  and that why some get this error  :(

1*54D-crGr1hxbGhEYcILK-A.jpeg

If I'm wrong, I will apologize.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My savini is missing! The clothing pack is there but my level is zero all of My Jason's are locked. I reinstalled the clothing pack and he's still missing! I guess when they fix the data issue and i can connect to a server all of my stuff will return. 🤞

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vanessaismymain said:

My savini is missing! The clothing pack is there but my level is zero all of My Jason's are locked. I reinstalled the clothing pack and he's still missing! I guess when they fix the data issue and i can connect to a server all of my stuff will return. 🤞

If you lost your Savini i will tell you first hand you will not get it back.  It pisses you off for awhile but once you realize you don't get aggravated with friend requests by randoms & squeakers constantly anymore in voice chat it becomes a blessing in disguise.  But hey I do hope you get it restored, I hate to see anyone lose anything and if you don't I hope you stay an active player. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, CptZombieSteve said:

If you lost your Savini i will tell you first hand you will not get it back.  It pisses you off for awhile but once you realize you don't get aggravated with friend requests by randoms & squeakers constantly anymore in voice chat it becomes a blessing in disguise.  But hey I do hope you get it restored, I hate to see anyone lose anything and if you don't I hope you stay an active player. 

I have no idea how this happened my clothing pack that comes with Savini is there but Savini is missing all of my Jason's are locked. I only noticed Savini was missing when i went in offline mode. Thanks for the the feedback i do appreciate it. I'll be playing this game till they pull the plug with Savini or not. Once i can connect to a server surely my stuff will return. 🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's working again. All the Jason-mains should file a class-action suit for "Emotional and mental hardship caused and exacerbated by inability to commit mass murder for a period of 6 hours or more".

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice! I was having some issues getting game to work last couple of nights, luckily someone yesterday tipped me off or I would have spent another night troubleshooting trying to get working..  😂 What the heck is up with the servers lately. Could this be the end coming? Get this game client side please while there is still hope!!!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

It’s fixed. Should be for most people anyway

Thanks there was no announcement on their Twitter about it being fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

Why has there been no word on here about it from F13 support are they actually doing anything?

They stopped caring about the game long ago,when they said no more dlc but will focus on bug fixes ,that was a lie. They allow teaming and cheating with no repercussions, so it's basically a free for all until they pull the plug on the servers completely. That's how I see it

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...