Anyone else running in to this? All day today (yeah I'm aware it's still early) and intermittent most of the day yesterday. I can fire up the offline version but every single thing is reset which is awesome. 

I had that yesterday.

Not the resets, but the database login failure.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

It has been very hit and miss since yesterday, and now I can’t even login. Xbox here.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, MortenMagnePal said:

Getting this on Xbox now

Same here.  I tried restarting my game, soft/hard reset on console...nothing to my extent.  Already sent a report to Jasonkillsbugs.com

• Thanks 1

Servers are jacked up again? They’re really going to push away the small player base we have and make it smaller with these frequent issues. 

7 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@mattshotcha, could we get an update when you get this. Just letting us know it’s being looked at would mean a lot. 

I checked their twitter. They’re aware

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

I checked their twitter. They’re aware

Thanks, hope someone’s on it. I only get so many days off and I had wanted to try getting a game with some members who are only on when I normally work, then this happens. It’s just my luck. 

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Thanks, hope someone’s on it. I only get so many days off and I had wanted to try getting a game with some members who are only on when I normally work, then this happens. It’s just my luck. 

Ik this sucks man. I was planning on playing today for my mid work break. Not sure if I’ll be able to now 🙁

I just tried to play and i can't log in and i'm at a level zero my Savini Jason is missing! The clothing pack is still there. Hopefully once this is fixed my level will return and my Savini Jason. 😢 He's disappeared! I can't reinstall him. He's completely gone! 

I just reinstalled the clothing pack and my Savini is still missing. 

Hey all. This issue has now been resolved. If any of you are still seeing the database messaging, please let us know.

• Thanks 1