Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FrenchFriedPotaters

A question about clothing

Recommended Posts

Considering we can't have any additional clothing, could we possibly "switch" clothing between counselors? For example, all female counselors have the possibility of wearing Deborah's sweater with whatever pants & shoes they desire (for example). Same with the guys and their clothes.

A piece of clothing from the Casual outfit could also be put on the swimming suit, for example.

This could add more variety to the counselors, along with giving Tiffany a comfy sweater with shorts outfit.

Imagine Tiffany wearing jeans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this would be cool. This would allow counselors to have a bigger variety of outfits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this is probably outside the scope of the current state of the game. 

While the team is still devoted to bug fixes and balancing, there are simply bigger issues to attend to than clothing options right now. 

This would require a significant amount of backend, behind the scenes work to make it happen and that's a rather large amount of resources for this, especially at this time.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just more confirmation gun has given up on this game. Can make a new ass for counslers,but cant adjust something else thats already in the game lol what a joke..also can't fix bugs or anything like promised. The Jason helpers run the game now ,many cases the party will beat Jason into rage 5 min into the game and it's game over. Let's avoid all these things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ki7lumin4ti said:

Just more confirmation gun has given up on this game. Can make a new ass for counslers,but cant adjust something else thats already in the game lol what a joke..also can't fix bugs or anything like promised. The Jason helpers run the game now ,many cases the party will beat Jason into rage 5 min into the game and it's game over. Let's avoid all these things

We have a bug fix patch in the works as we speak. The team is tackling issues from within the community. More news soon.

"Adjust something in the game" is a drastic reduction of what it would take to equip all the different counselors with all the different clothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

soon™

 

Unless I copy and paste the trademark symbol is a bitch to add on IPad. Could you fix the spelling mistake in my quote, apparently I forgot to proof read, lol.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You’ve lost your Soon privileges young man. 

Easy, Slasher. That's an awfully condescending tone and it's uncalled for.

What you all have gotten from me in this thread is a real and honest answer. And that may frustrate you, but if you think about it I feel you'll understand and appreciate the fact that I'm not going to come into the forums and make you an empty promise just to get the short term moment out of the way. In the long term, that does more harm than good.

So I attempted to answer this thread in a realistic and genuine manner. I like to think there are still people in these threads that appreciate being talked to as it is, without empty promises and false hopes. People who want to hear realistically what can and can't be done.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a cool idea but I agree that it would be low on the priority list with the numerous issues this game still has so I can respect and understand @mattshotcha answer.  Although adjusting a counselors ass should have probably been on the bottom barrel of the priority list too lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Easy, Slasher. That's an awfully condescending tone and it's uncalled for.

What you all have gotten from me in this thread is a real and honest answer. And that may frustrate you, but if you think about it I feel you'll understand and appreciate the fact that I'm not going to come into the forums and make you an empty promise just to get the short term moment out of the way. In the long term, that does more harm than good.

So I attempted to answer this thread in a realistic and genuine manner. I like to think there are still people in these threads that appreciate being talked to as it is, without empty promises and false hopes. People who want to hear realistically what can and can't be done.

Still not going to address the teaming issue with the cheaters? You guys addressed the rage mode for those who were garbage as Jason and cried,the majority who complained were likely people who got the game in October when it was free . This is a game breaking issue that hasn't been addressed since the team killing was removed. Jason shouldn't need help. Especially with new rage mode..Anyone who saw the film's should know that lol just confused why this is never going to be acknowledged. I think it's a little more important than ass textures to victoria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ki7lumin4ti said:

Still not going to address the teaming issue with the cheaters? You guys addressed the rage mode for those who were garbage as Jason and cried,the majority who complained were likely people who got the game in October when it was free . This is a game breaking issue that hasn't been addressed since the team killing was removed. Jason shouldn't need help. Especially with new rage mode..Anyone who saw the film's should know that lol just confused why this is never going to be acknowledged. I think it's a little more important than ass textures to victoria

So how do you suggest they address the teamers?

Honest question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ki7lumin4ti said:

Still not going to address the teaming issue with the cheaters? You guys addressed the rage mode for those who were garbage as Jason and cried,the majority who complained were likely people who got the game in October when it was free . This is a game breaking issue that hasn't been addressed since the team killing was removed. Jason shouldn't need help. Especially with new rage mode..Anyone who saw the film's should know that lol just confused why this is never going to be acknowledged. I think it's a little more important than ass textures to victoria

I absolutely despise teamers as well. I’m really curious what they’d say about this. But the way I look at it is, handle justice in the game. I run over teamers in the car or trap those pricks in the game to teach them a lesson. It’d be nice if teamers didn’t exist though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Easy, Slasher. That's an awfully condescending tone and it's uncalled for. Hey I was joking with you, it only reads as condescending if you’re defensive about it.

What you all have gotten from me in this thread is a real and honest answer. Good to know.

And that may frustrate you, but if you think about it I feel you'll understand and appreciate the fact that I'm not going to come into the forums and make you an empty promise just to get the short term moment out of the way. In the long term, that does more harm than good. I agree, empty promises are definitely a bad move at this point.

So I attempted to answer this thread in a realistic and genuine manner. I like to think there are still people in these threads that appreciate being talked to as it is, without empty promises and false hopes. People who want to hear realistically what can and can't be done.

Matt, I genuinely appreciate when you do post to the forums, so I’m in that group that wants realistic and genuine answers. Sorry if my posts come off as ‘expecting more’ or condescending.

Thanks for taking the time to respond even if it was because you thought I was being an ass.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

How does a thread about clothing jump to an argument? lol

My fault entirely, sometimes my posts don’t read the way I intend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

My fault entirely, sometimes my posts don’t read the way I intend. 

ur fine. i'ma go and continue watching spongebob while eating mozzarella sticks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

ur fine. i'ma go and continue watching spongebob while eating mozzarella sticks

Thanks man, enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It came up on Beyond that Wes was bothered by it for some reason. Became top priority evidently after that.. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

It came up on Beyond that Wes was bothered by it for some reason. Became top priority evidently after that.. lol

Just cause Wes mentioned it and shared a pic doesn’t mean it’s top priority. It also doesn’t mean that it’s anywhere near as involved as the suggestion here. It also doesn’t mean that it’s stealing resources from other items the team is working on. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Just cause Wes mentioned it and shared a pic doesn’t mean it’s top priority. It also doesn’t mean that it’s anywhere near as involved as the suggestion here. It also doesn’t mean that it’s stealing resources from other items the team is working on. 

Hey, I'm fine with it. Anything we get that's new I'm excited about. We will take just about anything we can get at this point since the lawsuit halt. Everytime a patch comes down, I will be licking at the chops believe me! 🍻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...