Everyone, lol.

Welcome to camp, could you go do an introduction post when you got a second. It helps the Mods out and gives us a chance to greet you. 

2 hours ago, Steven Tidwell said:

How  many  players been run over with car by other gamers 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Getting run over by a car should be like an initialization ceremony. "Here, this is what you should expect often" 😄😅😂

• Haha 2

I have to admit.... if I am in a lobby full of, trolls, if I have the car keys..... they are dead

About 100 times, give or take. I've had counselors msg me as Jason asking if I'd help because some asshole was trying to run them over. It's funny to run over other counselors, but apparently it's not as funny when Jason stops the car, kills the driver, then let's the person you tried running over escape in it.

• Like 1

Mama always told me to never run on the street.. I just stay indoor and view the car on the map.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, silencedeffect said:

Mama always told me to never run on the street.. I just stay indoor and view the car on the map.

Mama told you right.

2 sessions ago, a player was deliberately trying to run over other counselors.  I was able to jump inside a cabin just in time.  Whoever was playing as Jason appeared to be confused and was trying to get kills before the traitor killed us all.  The driver was a Jenny, which was kind of surprising.  I was trapped in the cabin while the car kept trying to kill everyone else.  In the end, Jason killed the driver and luckily the traitor didn't come back as Tommy

Did I ever mention that one time Jason and two counselors teamed up to get everyone else run over? Oh yeah, I did: