7 hours ago, Ki7lumin4ti said:

So what's your counter? I'm sure you have been in matches where Jason has helpers?

Be careful who you accuse of being a "helper". I had some asshole last night accuse me of cheating because I decided to let the last survivor live. It is NOT cheating or teaming if Jason arbitrarily allows somebody to survive or escape. The blame for actual teamers going un-punished can be laid directly at the feet of those who cry "Cheater/Teamer!" at anything that even remotely looks unfair.

The amount of cheaters on this game on Xbox is becoming almost unbearable. Multiple times a night, I find people cheating, abusing roof glitches, or getting on a rock near the water where no Jason can get to, etc. It's almost enough to make me quit playing, honestly. I love the game's premise, its atmosphere, and the dedication to recreating the experience. Truly admirable. But the amount of cheaters who go unpunished and ruin the experience is a hard pill to swallow, man.

4 hours ago, Blue Firebird said:

The amount of cheaters on this game on Xbox is becoming almost unbearable. Multiple times a night, I find people cheating, abusing roof glitches, or getting on a rock near the water where no Jason can get to, etc. It's almost enough to make me quit playing, honestly. I love the game's premise, its atmosphere, and the dedication to recreating the experience. Truly admirable. But the amount of cheaters who go unpunished and ruin the experience is a hard pill to swallow, man.

I have a suggestion just go to YouTube and do some searching. I can't post links here due to forum rules but there are counter measures for MOST of the glitches counselor players use.Not all of them mind you but the majority of them.Look up a guy named FoldingEnd his channel provides many F13 videos on how to counter many glitches.

3 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I have a suggestion just go to YouTube and do some searching. I can't post links here due to forum rules but there are counter measures for MOST of the glitches counselor players use.Not all of them mind you but the majority of them.Look up a guy named FoldingEnd his channel provides many F13 videos on how to counter many glitches.

I may try that. The cheating is just ridiculous. Of all games, one like this one, with no competitive element to it, they're going to cheat. How spineless can you be, you know? But there's always someone who eschews skill or fun to cheat their way through games, or life in general.

The game is on life support. So bans are off the table. They can't afford to lose any players. So douchebags can get away with being douchebags.

What pisses me off the most is they won't fix any of the exploit glitches that these assholes keep using.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 9:20 PM, Ste_Wolf said:

The game is on life support. So bans are off the table. They can't afford to lose any players. So douchebags can get away with being douchebags.

What pisses me off the most is they won't fix any of the exploit glitches that these assholes keep using.

That's sort of counter productive though, if they don't ban the glitchers, everyone will just stop playing anyway. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AncientHoplite said:

That's sort of counter productive though, if they don't ban the glitchers, everyone will just stop playing anyway. 

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

On 4/30/2019 at 7:44 PM, AncientHoplite said:

Or everyone becomes a glitcher.

I'll go on roofs every round as Jason just because I can.  Sit in stalk, spam sense until someone comes near me and start raining down throwing knives from the heavens.  It's funny to me.  I've been 150 for so long with the only thing left to do is play 1000 Jason matches, so I make my own fun.  

10 hours ago, SirMang said:

Or everyone becomes a glitcher.

I'll go on roofs every round as Jason just because I can.  Sit in stalk, spam sense until someone comes near me and start raining down throwing knives from the heavens.  It's funny to me.  I've been 150 for so long with the only thing left to do is play 1000 Jason matches, so I make my own fun.  

It sounds like a lot of people are in the same boat at level 150.

On 5/1/2019 at 12:44 AM, AncientHoplite said:

Or they could just fix the damn glitches so these idiots have nothing to exploit.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2019 at 3:03 PM, Sir Jack said:

Instantly breaking the grip over and over again.

Maybe it wasn't that common in the US server, but in EU we had huge issues with cheaters for months.

This. So much. There are dozens of mostly Russian players who populate the EU server and are using various speed hacks etc. They also often run in groups, they will fix the cars call the cops and just stay in the match making fun of Jason and let the timer runout. They will instantly break grab and if you start slashing they turn on speed and Speedy Gonzales away from you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1