Hi guys, i was recently on Reddit looking up the question "where to report cheating players", and i was guided to this guy GunMedia_Ben, but he seems to be inactive. Do you guys know of anyone i can speak too or email etc. I have plenty of screenshots and two recordings of the player in question. Tbh, i'm not even sure they ban anyone anymore, any help would be great, thanks. 

9 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

What’re you trying to report glitching, hacking, teaming? 

A player purposely exploiting gltiches, they've done it about 4 times now. 

Posted (edited)

A player by the name of [removed by moderator] was caught cheating in my game targeting me and getting Jason to only attack me. Also sending harassment messages including him admiring to cheating [removed by moderator]

Edited by NthnButAGoodTime

10 hours ago, AncientHoplite said:

Hi guys, i was recently on Reddit looking up the question "where to report cheating players", and i was guided to this guy GunMedia_Ben, but he seems to be inactive. Do you guys know of anyone i can speak too or email etc. I have plenty of screenshots and two recordings of the player in question. Tbh, i'm not even sure they ban anyone anymore, any help would be great, thanks. 

Welcome to the forum. You can report anything of concern to jasonkillsbugs.com

9 hours ago, HitMarks4Weeks said:

A player by the name of [removed by moderator] was caught cheating in my game targeting me and getting Jason to only attack me. Also sending harassment messages including him admiring to cheating [removed by moderator]

Welcome to the forum. Naming and shaming players is against the rules of the forum. Submit your evidence to jasonkillsbugs.com

1 minute ago, AncientHoplite said:

No problem, but i just wanted to know if the player will face consequences, or will just the bug get fixed? 

I can't speak for what the developers will do as far as cheaters go. Submit your evidence, and hope for the best.

12 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I can't speak for what the developers will do as far as cheaters go. Submit your evidence, and hope for the best.

Okay, thanks for the help FP. 

2 minutes ago, AncientHoplite said:

Okay, thanks for the help FP. 

You're welcome. Enjoy your stay here on the forum.

They don't ban anyone period.
I've seen East European players rock a wonderful infinite composure cheat for like 6 months and they are all still playing.

• Like 2

How do you know they are using an infinite composure cheat? Not arguing just honestly wondering.

i main Jenny with 20% fear resistance, I’ve been in lobbies where Jason players have been chasing me all match unsuccessfully and afterwards messaged me saying I was using  cheats and glitches because I didn’t ever stumble or run out of stamina all match and they were going to report me.

What you're seeing may be totally different but I get accused of basically using an infinite composure cheat all the time. 

6 minutes ago, Top_Cat said:

How do you know they are using an infinite composure cheat? Not arguing just honestly wondering.

i main Jenny with 20% fear resistance, I’ve been in lobbies where Jason players have been chasing me all match unsuccessfully and afterwards messaged me saying I was using  cheats and glitches because I didn’t ever stumble or run out of stamina all match and they were going to report me.

What you're seeing may be totally different but I get accused of basically using an infinite composure cheat all the time. 

Instantly breaking the grip over and over again.

Maybe it wasn't that common in the US server, but in EU we had huge issues with cheaters for months.

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Sir Jack said:

They don't ban anyone period.
I've seen East European players rock a wonderful infinite composure cheat for like 6 months and they are all still playing.

Fair enough. Thought it might be what people are accusing me of doing. What you’re experiencing does sound like blatant cheating.

meant to quote post above.

Edited by Top_Cat

1 hour ago, Sir Jack said:

Instantly breaking the grip over and over again.

Maybe it wasn't that common in the US server, but in EU we had huge issues with cheaters for months.

This is for sure on US servers too. Infinite shift Jasons too. Not as often as it was a few months back, but every once in a while. I think these trolls got bored and moved on though.

As has been stated above jasonkillsbugs.com is the appropriate place to report both bugs and evidence of cheating. Actions taken are at the sole discretion of the game developers.

Please do not post cheat reports to the forums as they will be removed per forum rules.

• Haha 1

NOTHING will be done to cheaters,especially people who are helping jason. Apparently it's a normal thing now ,especially after rage change.  Another way for garbage players to feel good about themselves . This is why,when I'm in a lobby with Jason helpers, I use glitches 

7 minutes ago, Ki7lumin4ti said:

NOTHING will be done to cheaters,especially people who are helping jason. Apparently it's a normal thing now ,especially after rage change.  Another way for garbage players to feel good about themselves . This is why,when I'm in a lobby with Jason helpers, I use glitches 

Then you’re, no better than them.

I have never been able to figure out where the fun is in cheating? you pay money for a game then cheat your way through it! a waste of money and time if you ask me. I think most times the ones I hear in game chat "cheating" or teaming etc. are fairly young kids. I usually remind them that their lack of hair on their balls is a sign they should return to playing Roblox or stick to private games if they feel the need to cheat, and their lack of sportsmanship is in fact a great sign that their parents have failed them.  they typically leave for another lobby. 🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, bronzy1 said:

I have never been able to figure out where the fun is in cheating? you pay money for a game then cheat your way through it! a waste of money and time if you ask me. I think most times the ones I hear in game chat "cheating" or teaming etc. are fairly young kids. I usually remind them that their lack of hair on their balls is a sign they should return to playing Roblox or stick to private games if they feel the need to cheat, and their lack of sportsmanship is in fact a great sign that their parents have failed them.  they typically leave for another lobby. 🤣🤣

Fun is subjective. Sad to say it, but there are just as many adults "cheating" as there are children. If more people spent time switching lobbies to avoid problematic players instead of lecturing those players on their bad habits, then more time would be spent enjoying the game. In the same way you can encourage cheating players to enjoy Private matches, you could find players to play the game with the honest way.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2019 at 6:23 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Then you’re, no better than them.

So what's your counter? I'm sure you have been in matches where Jason has helpers?

please make it so i can report ppl using turbo controllers and players settin traps by the window  to kill other players and players that just grab the keys an fix the car to run ppl over

Just in my experience,I don't see bans happening even with provided evidence.I've submitted numerous videos showing undeniable proof and all those players are still playing the game.One of my submitted videos took over 2 months to even be viewed on YouTube.

18 minutes ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

please make it so i can report ppl using turbo controllers

No way you  or devs can prove a turbo controller or macros. There are button mashing techniques that are just as fast and I can direct you to YouTube videos of these techniques proving they work. I use one of the techniques and I get accused of using macros all the time cause I can get up so fast out of stuns.

1 hour ago, Ki7lumin4ti said:

So what's your counter? I'm sure you have been in matches where Jason has helpers?

Out play them for as long as possible without resorting to glitching, if they do get you, you’ve lost nothing and gained skill at tricking the teamers. It’s much harder to run when someone’s body blocking but you can use that against them and make Jason grab them wasting his time. When you do get caught, it isn’t because you’re not better then them, it’s because they had help, so your ego shouldn’t even be bothered by it. Eventually you’ll survive the night regardless of the teamers and then you come back here and brag you’re little heart out, and then we probably give you props and mad respect. 

I’ve learned most of the tricks that can be done, there just isn’t any pride in using that knowledge to cheat to win, even against other cheaters, instead I choose to get better at the actual game. 

I get your frustration, but see it this way... who’s respect do you want, the cheaters? or the other players like you, who don’t want that shit in game. If you glitch to avoid them, you put yourself in the grey area where there’s no real respect from either side. 

Ethic is a tricky thing, it isn’t like morality where someone just gives you an arbitrary rule, it requires thought about more than just your immediate circumstance.  Acting in an ethical way will earn you far more respect and praise but more importantly it gives you the ability to defend your actions that others might not agree with. You’re in that grey area right now, I think you’re smart enough to figure out why and change.