AncientHoplite

Reporting Cheating Players. How do I do it?

Well it's never too late to implement, I guess ;) ...too bad no new content to test ever.

Towards the end of the height of this game I had a list (very friggin sad list may I add) of around 50 or so gamertags who were cheaters, glitches or teamers, I reported who I could at the time of course. 

I found that list a few days ago, spent a couple of nights playing some F13 and to my surprise I came across some names on the list. 

There is no point to this story apart from 1. At one point i was sad enough to have a list and 2. Cheaters can and will thrive and survive in F13.

5 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

Towards the end of the height of this game I had a list (very friggin sad list may I add) of around 50 or so gamertags who were cheaters, glitches or teamers, I reported who I could at the time of course. 

I found that list a few days ago, spent a couple of nights playing some F13 and to my surprise I came across some names on the list. 

There is no point to this story apart from 1. At one point i was sad enough to have a list and 2. Cheaters can and will thrive and survive in F13.

There is no shame in having a list of people you don't want to play with because they cheat. I've kept a list myself of players to avoid, and it's kept the peace for my group ever since. As far for banning the cheaters, it's been an uphill battle.

Teaming is not an offense one can be banned for. It sucks, but it's out of our hands.

The upcoming fix for glitching onto the roof will hopefully put an end to that.

As far as "cheating", it's just better to avoid players who do this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

oh so we cant shame players for cheating, but videos of them cheating is perfectly fine.

73119-28744.jpg

just like i had a no fly list of cancerous ace combat infinity players, i have a no slash list of assholes that play this.

No you are not suppose to post videos of hackers/exploiters in the forums either unless you edit or block out their gamer tags.That would be considered naming and shaming and you will get warned by Kodiak or another admin to not name and shame again. Even if they deserve to be exposed to everyone.

As this conversation has occasionally been mistaken as a dumping point for naming and shaming posts, I am editing the title and locking it up. I have made efforts to delete all instances of naming/shaming here. If there are any I missed, please use the little flag button in the corner of that post and we'll get it cleaned up.

All instances of cheating with verifiable proof can be submitted to www.jasonkillsbugs.com

Any attempts to report cheating through forum posts will be removed, as it is not the monitored by Gun Media staff for that kind of activity and violates our naming and shaming policy.