• Victoria
    • Fox
    • La Chappa
    • Mitch
    • Shelly
    • Tommy
    • Kenny
    • Adam

Personally I like Tiffany’s the best (who coulda guessed that right) with tommy as a 2nd favorite. I love when tommy says “Jason!!! Come and get me. It’s me you want, remember?”,  “come on you chicken shit, come on you pussy”, “come on maggot head” reminds me of the movie and always creates a laugh for me 😁

7 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

i like how when fox knocked the mask off she says ugh what the fuck!?

That’s a good one to

Don’t all the counselors have the same dialogue? I know that Tommy has a few more unique lines, but some of them are the counselors’ also I believe. 

4 minutes ago, TooLate1957 said:

Don’t all the counselors have the same dialogue? I know that Tommy has a few more unique lines, but some of them are the counselors’ also I believe. 

For the most part yeah but the voices are different 

Tommy hands down! “He’s killing me!!!”. Bugsy  is runner up “You want some more?! Huh?!”.

4 minutes ago, silencedeffect said:

Tommy hands down! “He’s killing me!!!”. Victoria is runner up since her death cry alert sounds the most dramatic.

I’ve never liked Victoria’s voice much, something just doesn’t sound right to me for some reason. I gotta say la chappas voice is definitely the most annoying though. 

I do like Tiffany’s because she sounds genuinely frightened and pissed off when she needs to be. She sounds pissed when she knocks off the mask like she is actually brave and gonna defeat Jason once and for all and frightened when running away. She also sounds shaky when using the sweater, not like she is trying to seduce Jason like all the other females (besides Fox who uses a motherly tone). Tiff’s voice actor was really good, it sounds real...not like it was done in a studio.

Victoria’s is good as well because she sounds whiny and bitchy.

If I had to choose a male counselor I’d pick Chad and Mitch.

Shelly and Tommy make me laugh.

“He’s coming help!”

“HE’S KILLING ME!!!”

• Like 1

Undecided, I don’t have enough experience with all the Counselors to make conclusive decision. I definitely enjoy Tiff and Debra over Jenny but couldn’t judge the other girls fairly. As for the male Counselors, I like Mitch’s dialogue but don’t know if I’d say it’s my favourite. 

Good poll, I’m enjoying reading the other Campers responses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Undecided, I don’t have enough experience with all the Counselors to make conclusive decision. I definitely enjoy Tiff and Debra over Jenny but couldn’t judge the other girls fairly. As for the male Counselors, I like Mitch’s dialogue but don’t know if I’d say it’s my favourite. 

Good poll, I’m enjoying reading the other Campers responses.

Deborah had a really good voice actor, especially in the Single Player Challenges.

I never liked Jenny’s voice to be honest ESPECIALLY the sweater stun dialogue.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I’ve never liked Victoria’s voice much, something just doesn’t sound right to me for some reason. I gotta say la chappas voice is definitely the most annoying though. 

Yeah, La Chappa gets an A+ for dramatic 1 liners as well 😂. Hope next poll you do will be for death cries

I've always thought Tiffany easily had the best voice acting. I personally love her delivery of the lines, "I'll kill you, I'll fucking kill you!" "Take that, you bastard!" and "Fuck you!"

I also love the way AJ says, "Why won't you fucking die?" upon stunning Jason.

48 minutes ago, silencedeffect said:

Yeah, La Chappa gets an A+ for dramatic 1 liners as well 😂. Hope next poll you do will be for death cries

We will see lol

27 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

I've always thought Tiffany easily had the best voice acting. I personally love her delivery of the lines, "I'll kill you, I'll fucking kill you!" "Take that, you bastard!" and "Fuck you!"

😂😂 I always get a kick out of Tiffany’s dialogue. She sounds so dramatic and it’s hilarious when she tries sounding all brave saying “I’ll kill you, I’ll fucking kill you” 

and not sure if anyone’s heard her when she screams ”noooo” 

1 hour ago, BFizzle said:

All the counselors (the ones that were in the game on release) have a line that is just scream when stunning Jason. LaChappa’s is funny as HELL. I swear I laugh every single time. Jennys is funny as well, it’s such a light dainty yelp.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TooLate1957 said:

Yes but its the way the VA delivers the line. Cherami Leigh (Tiffany's VA) delivers the lines with such enthusiasm and truly embodies them. It's one of the main reasons I main her, getting a stun with her literally gives me chills.

• Like 1

Shelly’s “Help, he’s coming” gets me every single time 😂

• Haha 1

Shelly's got some good lines, and so does Mitch with his "JUST DIE, MAN!" And of course Tommy has some good ones too 🙂

58 minutes ago, SirMang said:

I enjoy LaChappa's whining.  

Makes me laugh. 

Agreed!! LaChappa’s squeals and whining always Give me a chuckle.

On 4/25/2019 at 11:00 PM, DontZzz34 said:

We will see lol

😂😂 I always get a kick out of Tiffany’s dialogue. She sounds so dramatic and it’s hilarious when she tries sounding all brave saying “I’ll kill you, I’ll fucking kill you” 

and not sure if anyone’s heard her when she screams ”noooo” 

I always thought she was saying "Meow" 😂

Personally, I think Fox, Tiffany, Vanessa, Tommy, and Victoria all have the best dialogue. It all sounds so realistic and dramatic, and I think Victoria has the best death scream. Too bad she sounds like Tiffany when you hear her die far away.