Sign in to follow this  
tyrant666

Best 3 Item Loadout For Counselors?

Not Perk Loadout.

Item Loadout.

Course, it could depend from counselor to counselor, but what 3 items would you say are the most useful per loadout?

Examples

List 1

1. Medspray (x2 with medic)

2. Medspray (x2 with medic)

3. Medpsray (x3 with medic)

List 2

1. Medspray (x2 with medic)

3. Pocket Knife

List 3

1. Pocket Knife

2. Pocket Knife

3. Medspray (x2 with medic)

List 4

1. Pocket Knife

2. Pocket Knife

3. Pocket Knife

List 5

1. Pocket Knife

3. Firecrackers

ETC ETC  ETC

Which item loadout is the best or preferable?

List 6

1. Car Keys

2. PK (for trap removal)

3. Med Spray

Just my personal favourite load out, I used to run the Firecracker perk but it isn’t as useful and I’m playing around with some others now.

It really depends what your specific goals are for the game and if the Jason is purely a slasher or a grabber. If they’re a slasher id take list 1, if they’re a grabber and a slasher then I’d take list 3 and try my best to not take damage and preserve my med sprays as good as I can. 

Right now when I find firecrackers I would choose med spray or a Pk over them any day as they’re worthless the last half of the game

List 5 (pocket knife, firecrackers, and med spray). Best all around loadout, you'll be prepared for just about anything with it. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

List 5 (pocket knife, firecrackers, and med spray). Best all around loadout, you'll be prepared for just about anything with it. 

Agreed !!

that’s what I usually strive to get each match!!

2 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

I called that load-out the “Holy Trifecta”. I usually don’t use firecrackers though. 

My usual goal load-out is two knives and two sprays (Medic perk).

I usually give my friends the keys because I’m not the best driver. I’m decent but I like for others to drive.

Of course I’ll always spare one of my knives if I am with friends, I don’t typical trust randoms

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

List 6

1. Car Keys

2. PK (for trap removal)

3. Med Spray

Pretty much what Slasher said, if I find a 2nd knife I give it to whoever could use it. Normally that's a friend, but if I'm fubar I'll drop it for whoever I can find. I'll drive, unless I can give the car to someone I know is a better driver. I'm at the point where I'll constantly give lower level players stuff to help them out, unless they're assholes. Then I just ignore them.

This is always that split second debate I have with myself when I open a drawer and I have no room for new item. I usually am running medic, so one spray is usually enough.

I usually will hold a knife over all as there are so few, but I would skip a third knife for a spray just incase Jason is a knife thrower/slasher or run into a cabin with lots of broken windows.

So with that said,

Knife, knife, sprayx2 for me.. until I find a key or fuse. In QP you never know what the heck someone will do with one of those if I just left them on the map.

Pre rage: firecrackers, pocket knife, med spray (with medic perk)

Post rage:

If Jason is equal part slasher and grabber: two pocket knives and med spray (with medic perk)

If Jason is pure grabber: three pocket knives

If Jason is pure slasher: three med sprays (with medic perk)

I run 1st Aid, PK & Keys/1st Aid as I usually run into traps to save others, draw Jason & free the shack/phone/car.

I run: My Dad is a Cop/Lead Foot, Sucker Punch & Thrasher. I feel Medic is garbage.

On 4/24/2019 at 7:32 PM, JasonLives86 said:

My "Stand back, guys. I got this." loadout for when Jason is standing between my friends and I and the cops. 🤣

• Haha 1