Savini has never been required for a PHD in Murder. Also using winmm.dll is a bannable offense. They took Savini away from you because you had no right to him in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

Savini has never been required for a PHD in Murder. Also using winmm.dll is a bannable offense. They took Savini away from you because you had no right to him in the first place.

If I didn't have a right to him, who did? It's just silly, I didn't even have the game when he was available for purchase, its stupidly unfair. How come others get to enjoy the fun of him, but I don't? We get punished for trying to have fun that others get to experience but we don't? Seriously, fucking stupid.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

If I didn't have a right to him, who did? It's just silly, I didn't even have the game when he was available for purchase, its stupidly unfair. How come others get to enjoy the fun of him, but I don't? We get punished for trying to have fun that others get to experience but we don't? Seriously, fucking stupid.

People who get him are the backers of the game. It’s isn't just anyone who can have Savini... I wish I would’ve backed the game. I didn’t even know there was a f13 game till late last year when I bought it

Savini isn’t required for the trophy... I very much disapprove of how entitled the OP is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Savini isn’t required for the trophy... I very much disapprove of how entitled the OP is.

Why disapprove? I'm just speaking up for those who didn't get him, its just not fair.

13 minutes ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

Why disapprove? I'm just speaking up for those who didn't get him, its just not fair.

What isn't fair is I paid for the right to have him during the games development phase, whereas you come along after release of the game and simply download it.  Then, when one of the nefarious ways of getting him is patched out, here you are, stomping your feet about "unfair".  If you didn't know about the game being developed when it was, sorry but that's on you.  I didn't know until I heard about Michael being added to the then Early Access game Dead By Daylight.  Searching for info on that, I came across the kickstarter & backerkit campaigns for Friday the 13th:  The Game, and so here we are...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

42 minutes ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

Because the level of entitlement is extremely offensive, you’re not just speaking up for those who missed the chance to back the game, you’re demanding something as a right.

(For transparency I have Savini but never backed the game, the difference is I got him legitimately and am thankful. I don’t go around telling people I have a right to have him.)

As for it being fair, we’ll you seem to not understand the meaning of fair, otherwise you’d see cheating to get him as unfair too. 

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Because the level of entitlement is extremely offensive, you’re not just speaking up for those who missed the chance to back the game, you’re demanding something as a right.

(For transparency I have Savini but never backed the game, the difference is I got him legitimately and am thankful. I don’t go around telling people I have a right to have him.)

As for it being fair, we’ll you seem to not understand the meaning of fair, otherwise you’d see cheating to get him as unfair too. 

Fml giving others something and others nothing is absolutely unfair. I don't want him for the stats and shit, I just want him because I love Tom Savini and the kill animations. I just always get attacked online when stating my opinion. Literally always.

Anyway, I don't want to make enemies, I haven't been on this forum for long, I guess there's nothing I can do get Savini back. I just want the kills after all

28 minutes ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

Fml giving others something and others nothing is absolutely unfair. I don't want him for the stats and shit, I just want him because I love Tom Savini and the kill animations. I just always get attacked online when stating my opinion. Literally always.

Anyway, I don't want to make enemies, I haven't been on this forum for long, I guess there's nothing I can do get Savini back. I just want the kills after all

No worries about being enemies man, I can disapprove and still see you as a member of the community. 

You didn’t get nothing, you got an Amazing game because people bought Savini as an exclusive. He helped get this game made for you to enjoy, without the Kickstarter and backerkits, there would be no game to play. It isn’t unfair, you’re just choosing to stand in a place where you can justify that claim. You aren’t seeing the whole picture or representing it fairly, when you state it as a something and nothing proposition. 

It does suck that not everyone can have him, I really do feel for you but I can also see the backers side and appreciate them as much as the devs for the game. So let me take this opportunity to say...

Thank you to everyone who backed the game, I really can’t express how much it means that you all did this, 🙏.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

@mattshotcha Here is yet another admitted Savini Jason hacker begging for a ban.

5 hours ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

I was a backer and bought Savini for PC. I thought about buying the XBOX and PS4 versions of him as well. After all it was only $6. I didn't because at the time I didn't own consoles and was PC exclusive and never ever thought I would buy one. Well guess what. I bought a PS4 last November because of Spiderman, the upcoming Red Dead Redemption 2 and the fact that F13 was free for a month in October.

I have to play without Savini on PS4 and I do miss him. He is a great and powerful Jason in the game. But it would be unfair to backers and the exclusivity of Savini for me to try and circumvent for selfish reasons.

I'm glad the dev's finally fixed that glitch and you can no longer use Savini. Life isn't fair kid nor does it care if you think it is unfair. Get used to it.

• Like 1

if anybody is having trouble with phd in murder, i have a tip. on xbox, it tells you the percentage youre on. check your percentage then play offline bots. try some kills youre not sure youve done, then after the game, check your percentage. the number should have increased temporarily if you did a missing kill. that percentage will return to what it was before the offline match, because offline doesnt count, but it will allow you to see what kills to go for in online play. it helped me alot when i was at 98%.

and dont go buyin savini from some low life jason dealer...

• Haha 1

On 4/23/2019 at 5:22 AM, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

You must be a millennial, even if you aren’t you act like one, you are not entitled to anything , it’s obvious you are just a gamer and not a Friday the 13th fan, if you were you would have know about the game and would have had the chance to be a backer .... so stop, whining like a bitch ,  as a child of the 80’s I hate where we are as a society right now..... People like you make me sick.... bunch of pansies 

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

This debate again? It’s 2016 all over again.

I bought him when he was available for $5 on the PS Store. Don’t care what people think, I took advantage of an opportunity that was available to me.

Just now, Manny1985 said:

I bought him when he was available for $5 on the PS Store.

Gun decided to allow anyone who did purchase it when it was accidentally released on the consoles to keep it. So technically you’re fine man, you’re in the grey area that isn’t cheating or stealing. 

On 4/23/2019 at 6:22 AM, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

If I didn't have a right to him, who did?

The people who bought him and supported the game when it was being developed.

If I didn't have a right to him, who did? It's just silly, I didn't even have the game when he was available for purchase, its stupidly unfair.

Life isn't fair.

How come others get to enjoy the fun of him, but I don't?

Again, because you didn't back the game and buy him when he was available.

• Thanks 1

On 4/23/2019 at 9:30 AM, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

Reach down,between your legs. What's there,what do you feel? Is there a bulge ? You sure about that? waaaa waaaa

On 4/24/2019 at 12:08 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

No worries about being enemies man, I can disapprove and still see you as a member of the community. 

You didn’t get nothing, you got an Amazing game because people bought Savini as an exclusive. He helped get this game made for you to enjoy, without the Kickstarter and backerkits, there would be no game to play. It isn’t unfair, you’re just choosing to stand in a place where you can justify that claim. You aren’t seeing the whole picture or representing it fairly, when you state it as a something and nothing proposition. 

It does suck that not everyone can have him, I really do feel for you but I can also see the backers side and appreciate them as much as the devs for the game. So let me take this opportunity to say...

Thank you to everyone who backed the game, I really can’t express how much it means that you all did this, 🙏.

Well said. But now I'm fucking scared I'm gonna get banned for something that I didn't realise was bannable back in the day :v

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

Well said. But now I'm fucking scared I'm gonna get banned for something that I didn't realise was bannable back in the day :v

Take it as a chance to learn and it will be apparent in your posts here, can’t say for sure it will make a difference to others or prevent what you’re scared of but it will mean something.