Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

What action by Jason irritates you the most?

What action by Jason annoys you the most?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What action by Jason annoys you the most?

• Trapping windows to catch you
    • Slashers
    • Jason’s who hide in the lake to avoid kill
    • Jason’s who team up with counselors
    • Jason’s who tunnel
    • Throw Knives to stop and glitch the car

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:51 PM, DontZzz34 said:

This thread is inspired by @gmintz09 thread. “what action by counselors irritates you most as Jason”

go vote on theirs! I wanted to make a Jason one. 

Interesting poll.
   I am amazed that anyone voted for anything other than the "teaming" option... with glitching the car with a throwing knife a close second... Glitchers suck almost as much as teamers.

*Trapping windows?... A legitimate strategy, Jason can lay a trap where ever he wants to... and why wouldn't he trap a window if he has the traps to spare?

*Slashing?... Jason is a "slasher"... anyone that wants to complain about the "slasher" slashing should find another game to play.

*Hiding in the lake?... Its never fun when someone holds the afterlife club hostage, but exactly why should Jason let the counselors kill him?... If they want to hide in the lake, they will hide in the lake... This is no different than a Jason morphing to the other side of the map from sweater girl and Tommy every time they approach... or just keeping his distance from them. Perhaps that is the only way they think they can avoid the kill... and they do not want to be killed. If players do not want to see Jason hiding in the lake, they should try the more difficult option of actually working towards objectives and escaping... If no one is trying to kill Jason, he will not be in the lake... unless he is chasing a boat or something.

*Tunneling?... Should Jason just stand there and wait for counselors to walk into his grip?... Tunneling is chasing... this is how he catches most of his victims. The people whining about Jason players not picking another target and continuing on after them are plain and plain and simply whining. If the Jason player wants to chase you... and only you, that is his or her choice... and it is a legitimate strategy... Oh no.. Jason let the car and the boat go and just tunneled me! They must be teaming!... BULLSHIT!!!... There are many reasons why Jason would not go after the car or boat, and he is NOT required to explain these reasons to the counselor he is "tunneling".
   I and EVERY other Jason player will chase whoever we want to chase... If we do not want to give up this chase against a player whose stamina and med sprays and pocket knives we have been chiseling away at to start a new chase with a fresh counselor who is probably loaded up with med sprays and a pocket knife or two... then I call that smart. Would a hunter tracking his prey that is already wounded give it up when he sees an unwounded animal of the same type?... No... that would be pretty frickin' stupid... even if the deer that he wounded accused him of tunneling.
     EVERYONE that plays Jason is tunneling EVERY counselor they are chasing... and in MANY circumstances, it is the smartest thing the Jason player can do towards achieving his or her goals. Sometimes it will not work out well, but we all have good games and bad games... but it is still what Jason NEEDS to do for the most part of ANY match.

*Throwing knives to glitch the car?... I give you that one... that is damned annoying. But it is not always glitched because he threw a knife. I have seen Jason throw knives at the cars and hit it many times without glitching it... Morphing to close to the car seems to glitch it as well for some reason. This one does rank right up there with teaming... but I still had to vote for teaming being the most annoying thing Jason players can do.
    I have also seen the car glitch in mysterious ways when Jason was on the other side of the map... Hitting (what appears to be) a small rock or a bump in the road can glitch the car. I thought a friend glitched the car on me a few times, until he sent me a link to his gameplay videos... My other friends and I thought for sure he was glitching the car with a throwing knife... it turns out... he was not... He never even targeted the car with a knife... no quick throws, and several of these games it was plain to see he did not even have any throwing knives when this happened. We can all be quick to blame when we 'think' we know what is going on... but sometimes we are WRONG. Fortunately, he accepted my apology. 

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 11:54 PM, F134Ever86 said:

The thing I can't stand in any game is when people start spouting racist stuff.

I have also heard a lot of racist crap directed towards others, be they randoms or friends... as well as at myself... and I find this one of the most annoying things in this or any other game... and where ever else it is found for that matter.
   Racism is a frickin' joke to begin with. We are ALL human... There are no 'races' of humanity... there is merely humanity. Some of us just look different than others. Anyone that cannot see this is frickin' blind.

• Thanks 1

Outside of teaming and using game glitches to their advantage, I think I scoff the most at a Jason who verbally pounds their chest after clearing a room full of do-nothings. It's like "really, dude?" 🤦‍♂️

Jason with teamers. That is absolutely frustrating when his team mates hide car, boat and fuse parts, fire the shotgun uselessly, drive the car to keep you pinned, close or break windows, disable your traps, and pretty much tell mr. Vorhees your location at all times

14 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

Outside of teaming and using game glitches to their advantage, I think I scoff the most at a Jason who verbally pounds their chest after clearing a room full of do-nothings. It's like "really, dude?" 🤦‍♂️

Anyone who verbally has to pound their chest on counselor side or Jason side are pathetic to me. I also hate trash talkers as well, they just ruin people’s gaming experience.

4 minutes ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

Jason with teamers. That is absolutely frustrating when his team mates hide car, boat and fuse parts, fire the shotgun uselessly, drive the car to keep you pinned, close or break windows, disable your traps, and pretty much tell mr. Vorhees your location at all times

Yep, pretty much your best option it to survive the night on ultra hard difficulty

I've found a new thing to do as Jason that  annoys the fk outta people.

Find a counselor in a cabin bathroom, one of the small 2 room cabins with a back bedroom that has no window, basically anywhere a counselor can go that there is only one way out - a doorway.  As Jason, go into combat stance and block and just stand in the doorway for as long as you want.  The counselor cannot get out and some of the salt delivered because of this tactic is delicious. 

When you reach 150 finding little things to annoy people is fun.  LOL 

Plus you can meet some new and interesting people doing it.  Last night in a match someone was hiding in the back bedroom behind the small table.  Good hiding spot against low level Jasons, not so good against a 150.  I got there, went into combat stance and just blocked the way out.  Started talking to the person and they were cool about the whole thing.  We both got a good laugh out of it, this tactic cleared the lobby because there was only 2 counselors alive at this point and then when the 2 minute warning hit I told her "go in peace my child, you're free!!"  

Teamers with counselors. They are the scum of the earth.

2 hours ago, SirMang said:

I've found a new thing to do as Jason that  annoys the fk outta people.

Find a counselor in a cabin bathroom, one of the small 2 room cabins with a back bedroom that has no window, basically anywhere a counselor can go that there is only one way out - a doorway.  As Jason, go into combat stance and block and just stand in the doorway for as long as you want.  The counselor cannot get out and some of the salt delivered because of this tactic is delicious. 

When you reach 150 finding little things to annoy people is fun.  LOL 

Plus you can meet some new and interesting people doing it.  Last night in a match someone was hiding in the back bedroom behind the small table.  Good hiding spot against low level Jasons, not so good against a 150.  I got there, went into combat stance and just blocked the way out.  Started talking to the person and they were cool about the whole thing.  We both got a good laugh out of it, this tactic cleared the lobby because there was only 2 counselors alive at this point and then when the 2 minute warning hit I told her "go in peace my child, you're free!!"  

The sky is the limit to finding things that annoy players both as Jason and counselors. Especially when I decide to slash people to death, I get a lot of angry pm’s 😂

Honestly if you’re about to be killed as Jason, I don’t understand why you can’t just own up to it and let it happen.... unless you have an escape route, something like hiding in the lake is extremely childish, either way the counselors will win...

Teaming Jasons. Especially those who still get 0 kills because both them and their teamers are horrible at the game. I had a game last week where everyone but the teamer escaped. Lo and behold I respawned as Tommy and proceeded to fix the phone, get as many points as possible and escape again.

15 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

The sky is the limit to finding things that annoy players both as Jason and counselors. Especially when I decide to slash people to death, I get a lot of angry pm’s 😂

I now play on random counselor and random Jason...

So when I get Part IV I slash everyone to death because, why not!  First I leave them hobbling and move a little away from them to see if they use a spray or not in front of me...if so, I kill them.  If not, I leave them to hobble around the map for a while. 

People apparently do not like it.