Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

What action by Jason irritates you the most?

What action by Jason annoys you the most?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What action by Jason annoys you the most?

• Trapping windows to catch you
    • Slashers
    • Jason’s who hide in the lake to avoid kill
    • Jason’s who team up with counselors
    • Jason’s who tunnel
    • Throw Knives to stop and glitch the car

This thread is inspired by @gmintz09 thread. “what action by counselors irritates you most as Jason”

go vote on theirs! I wanted to make a Jason one. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DeadDuck said:

Most tunnel vision Jasons come in a package with teamers...

Yes out of all the times I’ve been tunneled while others are alive typically that Jason will have a helper/helpers. Or it’s because I pissed him off so much now he only cares about me dying 😛

I don't fault Jasons who do it, but being tunneled just makes for a very stressful round lol.

25 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

I don't fault Jasons who do it, but being tunneled just makes for a very stressful round lol.

It really only bothers me being tunneled a lot if it’s at the start of the round and I don’t even have a chance to at least a find health spray and it’s against a + destruction Jason. It’s hard to loot against + destruction Jason’s. Any other Jason I can still loot while being chased. 

Anything that is considered cheating(including using glitches) is my answer aside from that Jason can do anything he wants.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bronzy1 said:

ok, what do you mean by tunneled?

Jason only chasing you and you only while not caring about anything/anyone else. 

Thanks @DontZzz34, I was hoping someone would make this thread. 

The only thing that really annoys me is Jason’s with no respect, if you chase me for ten plus minutes and you get on your mic to brag after killing me, rather than saying GG, you’re trash. So I guess a sub version of tunneling. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

The only thing that really annoys me is Jason’s with no respect, if you chase me for ten plus minutes and you get on your mic to brag after killing me, rather than saying GG, you’re trash. So I guess a sub version of tunneling. 

Yes np. I love making these polls 🙂 it’s always interesting. 

I know what you mean there. When you make them struggle to get their kill and they finally get it and act cocky is ridiculous. That’s when u know these are the immature kids doing this. 

• Like 1

Recently experienced a Jason who tunneled me for days on end while the other counselors repaired the 4 seater and called the cops. Turns out this Jason and a few counselors were in party chat together laughing it up.

3 minutes ago, silencedeffect said:

Recently experienced a Jason who tunneled me for days on end while the other counselors repaired the 4 seater and called the cops. Turns out this Jason and a few counselors were in party chat together laughing it up.

Lol, right back.

Had a match last week with a chase that lasted 19:30 minutes according to the first guy who died, he watched me go in every cabin but two on Javis all the while chatting Jason up about how nice his camp is to visit, not sure what everyone else did, they were all gone when we got back to the lobby but no one died or escaped... quiters. The guy who watch thought it was hilarious he died without doing anything and still had a good match, so at least it was entertaining. The Jason was a little salty but was a good sport the next match so I got no hard feelings about it. I did give him the kill but didn’t see a need to point that out, running and then escaping from someone who makes it look easy doesn’t help keep players playing. 

I’m assuming you must have given him quite a run, so jokes on them.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Any player with a lack of respect, especially Jason players.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

This thread is inspired by @gmintz09 thread. “what action by counselors irritates you most as Jason”

go vote on theirs! I wanted to make a Jason one. 

Haha nice!  Glad you made this poll.  I linked this one on my original post on the other poll. 

My biggest pet peeve is definitely teamers, especially if one gets the car going and starts trying to run you over.  A close second for me is slashers.  Certain counselors/Tommy are perfectly acceptable to slash in certain circumstances (i.e. Tommy always has a PK, so acceptable, and when a bunch of people are surrounding you, etc.), but when that's ALL a Jason does, I find it very annoying.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

The thing I can't stand in any game is when people start spouting racist stuff.

That's a clear sign you are playing with the ignorant scum of the earth. Thank goodness for the mute function.

• Haha 1

Throwing knives to glitch the car. This is no different than counsellors glitching on roofs or rocks where Jason can’t go. 

The last time it happened I was about to escape in the 4 seater with three other passengers. The fuse wasn’t seen all match either so the only option was to get the sweater and go for the kill. 

Bet Jason regretted cheating as Tommy was slamming an axe in his head. 

• Like 1

Not much, Jason can’t really glitch to places or cheat and get an unfair advantages unless he is teaming.

Besides the obvious teaming, I hate it when Jason has hardcore tunnel vision. Don’t be mad that you got whacked a few times with a bat then go after the same damn counselor all match while the other counselors escape. Can’t even begin to tell you how many times I’ve escaped because my teammates did all the objectives and I looped Jason until the cops came. Followed by a salty DC by Jason.

I don’t care about slashers. I don’t typically get slashed to death because I run Medic most of the time and it pretty easy to avoiding a slashing Jason. When that is ALL Jason does because he is petrified of pocket knives, it gets a tad bit boring. The grab/environmental kills are awesome, use them.

Most Jason’s play respectfully though, I can’t complain too much. If I know that they are teaming then I just leave the match.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I know what you mean there. When you make them struggle to get their kill and they finally get it and act cocky is ridiculous. That’s when u know these are the immature kids doing this. 

That annoys me, too. Had a match where I was Deb and spawned at the lodge on Packanack, which is pretty much a death sentence. Jason tunneled me -- I think he targeted me because I was the only Level 150 in the lobby and he was saying words to that effect during the chase -- and killed me. I gave him the runaround for 2 or 3 minutes, which wasn't bad considering, and at the end of it he's saying something like, "Oh, you're Level 150, huh? Thought you'd be a badass."
I was just like, "Dude, you locked on to me 30 seconds into the game, before I even had the chance to loot one drawer or find a weapon, and I'm a slow repair character. You should be ashamed it took you that long to get me."

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

Bet Jason regretted cheating as Tommy was slamming an axe in his head.

Probably not. He or she will just do it again to someone else.

7 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

I don’t care about slashers. I don’t typically get slashed to death because I run Medic most of the time and it pretty easy to avoiding a slashing Jason. When that is ALL Jason does because he is petrified of pocket knives, it gets a tad bit boring. The grab/environmental kills are awesome, use them.

Slasher Jason players just play to their strength, which is apparently slashing.

21 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

You'd be surprised how many adults act like this. The kids are pretty mild in comparison from what I've seen.

I don't like it when Jason talks.  Especially if it's a little kid.  When I'm being chased around the map I prefer not to have a conversation with whoever is playing Jason.  For me it takes the scare level a few notches down. 

If I've grabbed the sweater, I perfectly understand getting tunneled, since I myself will always tunnel sweater-girl until one of us are dead. 

But I hate getting tunneled at the beginning of the round, double if I'm not even near an objective. I've started rounds in the middle of the forest and (I shit you not) 10 seconds later hear Jason coming, then it's "follow the white rabbit" time and I get killed before he even has Sense.

• Sad 1

Tunneling itself doesn't annoy me. I'm sure I've done it my fair share. You get locked in on one person, feel like you're wearing them down or close to finishing them, and next thing you know they've gotten a couple of stuns in, looped a few windows, you got a bit sloppy and two or three minutes have passed.
There's still times where it's like, "Really, dude? Go find somebody else to mess with."
Had one once where Jason chased me through FIVE cabins on Packanack -- early in the match, not when it was one or two people left -- and even passed up one or two to keep after me before I finally was able to shake him.

16 minutes ago, Bonker2468 said:

Tunneling itself doesn't annoy me. I'm sure I've done it my fair share. You get locked in on one person, feel like you're wearing them down or close to finishing them, and next thing you know they've gotten a couple of stuns in, looped a few windows, you got a bit sloppy and two or three minutes have passed.
There's still times where it's like, "Really, dude? Go find somebody else to mess with."
Had one once where Jason chased me through FIVE cabins on Packanack -- early in the match, not when it was one or two people left -- and even passed up one or two to keep after me before I finally was able to shake him.

I hear ya!! Last night the dumbest thing happened to me. Jason was chasing me while 4 people were in a car passing by me watching my sorry ass getting left. They escape. Then someone escapes by boat. All happened while he was focused on me. It’s like really dude? You’re going to let 5 people escape so you can keep coming after me? I wasn’t using my survive the night counselors I was using my repair counselor so I got ran down and killed eventually. They were lucky I wasn’t tiff or Vanessa. Lol I messaged em and said if you wanna 1 on 1 I’ll change my counselor and let’s do it if you just wanna chase me

• Haha 1

There's almost nowhere counselors can go that Jason cannot also get to. 

Of course, it takes more work for Jason to get on a roof than a counselor, but it's still do able.  

And no, it's not just the Packanack Lodge roof he can get on. 

The only thing that Jason does that bothers me is when he has another counselor tagging along with him who's leading him to other people on the map.  And then the inevitable end of that match when they're both standing around doing nothing and everyone is forced for the time to run out...or quit.