Sign in to follow this  
gmintz09

What action by other counselors irritates you the most as a counselor?

What action by other counselors irritates you the most as a counselor?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. BESIDES TEAMING, what action by other counselors irritates you the most as a counselor?

• Holding key items (fuse, battery, etc.) and doing nothing with them all session
    • Hitting you with a weapon for no reason
    • Leading Jason straight to you (while they are being chased)
    • Not stopping for you when they are driving a car with open seats
    • Following you around the map like a lost puppy
    • Running in front of you to search unopened drawers
    • Installing items when there is a smarter counselor right next to them
    • Other (specify in comments below)

I think we can all agree that teaming is going to be number one on most people's list, so for that reason I didn't include it.  Besides that, what other action irritates you most as a counselor?

Voted for holding key items and doing nothing with them. One counsellor doing this can make the only viable chance of surviving being lasting out the night. Worst of all is if it’s a teamer that’s doing it. 

Had a match where a Deborah was teaming with Jason and had a set of keys, the fuse and Pamela’s sweater with them.  

A teamer that that runs about opening doors for Jason is bad enough but at least they and Jason can be countered with skill. 

When they keep hold of items so you can’t use them the only option is wait out the clock, all while Jason and his helper chase you all match.

• Like 1

I voted other. I peeve more over counselors that go around locking all single lock doors in big houses and the counselors that set open bear traps in moronic places (like in the middle of the barn).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Top_Cat said:

Voted for holding key items and doing nothing with them. One counsellor doing this can make the only viable chance of surviving being lasting out the night. Worst of all is if it’s a teamer that’s doing it. 

Had a match where a Deborah was teaming with Jason and had a set of keys, the fuse and Pamela’s sweater with them.  

A teamer that that runs about opening doors for Jason is bad enough but at least they and Jason can be countered with skill. 

When they keep hold of items so you can’t use them the only option is wait out the clock, all while Jason and his helper chase you all match.

Yes, I especially despise teamers who hold items, but besides the teaming aspect, any counselor that just runs around holding something like the fuse the whole match when I know where the box is from the beginning, only to see them get killed near the end of the match when I could have had the cops called a long time ago.  That's irritating to me.  If you can't find it, drop it and let someone else work with it.  My opinion anyways.

2 minutes ago, silencedeffect said:

I voted other. I peeve more over counselors that go around locking all single lock doors in big houses and the counselors that set open bear traps in moronic places (like in the middle of the barn).

Yes, traps in random places are extremely annoying.  Especially when it's done to troll other counselors and the traps are like on the inside of where you crawl in a window.  😒

• Like 1

Simple. Being utterly useless irritates me the most; not fixing, not running items, not helping others, being totally clueless as Tommy, etc... I just despise stupid people. Can't help it.

I don't mind teamers or trash-talkers. I enjoy killing them over and over and over again. Wether as counselor or Jason...

Straight out hiding under a bed or in a closet all match long and doing nothing to contribute. 

The other one is the counselors who will place traps inside of windows. 

• Like 1

Can I vote for all options? 😂 

Joking aside, few things that also grind my gears;

People who refuse to drop their shotgun to deliver parts or those who waste shotgun shells for no reason pre-rage.

Speed looters whom grab like every single first aid spray and don't bother to "tank" traps from objectives.

Bear traps behind glass doors too. Too many times I opened a door just to step on one in Packanack or in Crystal Lake 😐

• Like 1

This is an interesting topic.

Teaming would likely be a top pet peeve for most people.

Hitting fellow counselors with melee weapons is pointless, and wouldn't bother one as much now as it did when they could hurt you.

Someone leading Jason to you while trying to escape is a mixed bag. Sometimes it's intentional, other times it's not. I usually lead Jason back to them.

A car with open seats passing you by could be due to Jason being on their heels. I stop if the coast is clear, and if the player has helped out in some way. If they've been screwing around and expect a seat, that seat stays empty.

I find new players following me around, and I'll give some pointers on how they can help the group. If they don't, I lose them in the woods.

Speed looters don't bother me much, as I'll get the items back when they get killed due to their own carelessness.

If I'm playing the repair role, and someone less qualified tries and dies, I'll wait until the coast is clear and get it done like I could have initially.

The only pet peeve I really have is players who act entitled and try to dictate how a match should go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, SirMang said:

The other one is the counselors who will place traps inside of windows. 

A thousand times this.  Seriously.  Ugh.  😤

12 hours ago, mike-hannigan said:

Can I vote for all options? 😂 

Joking aside, few things that also grind my gears;

People who refuse to drop their shotgun to deliver parts or those who waste shotgun shells for no reason pre-rage.

Speed looters whom grab like every single first aid spray and don't bother to "tank" traps from objectives.

Bear traps behind glass doors too. Too many times I opened a door just to step on one in Packanack or in Crystal Lake 😐

Haha, I'd love to vote for all options too personally. 🤣 So many trolls/stupid people.

I really hate when people hit me over and over and over and over. Then if they follow me around and continue. I’ll trap their ass and tea bag them because that’s what they get for annoying the hell out of me. 

Btw good thread!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I really hate when people hit me over and over and over and over. Then if they follow me around and continue. I’ll trap their ass and tea bag them because that’s what they get for annoying the hell out of me. 

Btw good thread!

Thanks! 🙂

But yes, counselors that just sit there and hit you over and over are so annoying.  Makes me just sit here and be like "WTF, who are you? Do I know you?" They need to go do something productive with their lives.

17 minutes ago, gmintz09 said:

Thanks! 🙂

But yes, counselors that just sit there and hit you over and over are so annoying.  Makes me just sit here and be like "WTF, who are you? Do I know you?" They need to go do something productive with their lives.

Thank goodness friendly fire is turned off. Otherwise I’d be getting in battles with these people that hit you over and over. Makes me wonder what the game was like when friendly fire was turned on. I didn’t start playing this game until later November 2018

10 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Thank goodness friendly fire is turned off. Otherwise I’d be getting in battles with these people that hit you over and over. Makes me wonder what the game was like when friendly fire was turned on. I didn’t start playing this game until later November 2018

Same. Had to be a nightmare at the beginning when you could still kill counselors.

Holding key items, it annoys me when I have to travel across the map because someone decided it was useful to take the objectives to the far corners of the map. That shit gets old.

Worst is when they bait you out there then pick it up and fuck off. 

• Like 2

Just now, mike-hannigan said:

Sabotage.thumb.jpg.3e9dedf0cbe1d5d249cc09a7d167ed96.jpg

This kind of shit pisses me off bad, too.

That’s some fuckery right there. Taking a part onto the roof, fucking BS. 

• Like 1

As Jason I like when counselors go up on the Pack roof thinking they're safe, because when I get up there and surprise them it's priceless. 

If I'm a fellow counselor, I'll walk a Jason through how to get up there just so he can surprise them.