Sign in to follow this  
DarbyCrash1980

Fix the servers! What is Black Tower Studios getting paid for?

Fix the servers, what is Black Tower Studios being paid for? They won't fix the bugs in the game, the dedicated servers suck. Fix this game. It worked better , when Gun Media was in charge. Every time I have tried to play the game in the past 3 days , the game gets stuck on the loading screen for the match. I love the game, I have been playing it since the day it came out. It no longer works properly. Someone needs to fix this game now.

7 hours ago, DarbyCrash1980 said:

Fix the servers, what is Black Tower Studios being paid for? They won't fix the bugs in the game, the dedicated servers suck. Fix this game. It worked better , when Gun Media was in charge. Every time I have tried to play the game in the past 3 days , the game gets stuck on the loading screen for the match. I love the game, I have been playing it since the day it came out. It no longer works properly. Someone needs to fix this game now.

Consider being a little less demanding. The issues with the game are a bit frustrating, but it's not worth losing your cool. Things are being worked on. Right now there's an issue with player data that popped up, and is currently top priority. Once that's out of the way, they'll look into the other matters that are plaguing players.

12 hours ago, DarbyCrash1980 said:

Delete winm.dll and everything will be fine

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

Things are being worked on? Well that's what they are meant to be doing but 3 months without an update wth are they doing?

Updates come when they come.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, DarbyCrash1980 said:

Fix the servers, what is Black Tower Studios being paid for? They won't fix the bugs in the game, the dedicated servers suck. Fix this game. It worked better , when Gun Media was in charge.

Gun Media is still in charge. You're thinking Illfonic.