Has anyone had this issue yet... I was a level 150 and last night after a match it said I achieved level 103. Upon returning to the lobby, sure enough it down graded me from 150 to 103???

Yup, went from level 128 to zero then up to 101. It's fucked and ridiculous and the F13 apologists can say whatever they want but this sort of nonsense should never even happen. People keep saying it will get fixed and to give it time, but there is no way they can keep track of everyones progress. So strap in and get ready for a grind, because if you want your previous level back you're going to have to earn it again.

Before, they were being really good on updates and communication but it’s been days with nothing. What is going on??!

As @DontZzz34 said, they were giving feedback and so far everyone is being really calm about this issue. However, as soon as people calmed down, I guess the dev team stopped to worry that much about the problem too. My only question is why they still didn't create an official topic about this issue, so the information can be centralized and everyone can discuss a proper compensation...

59 minutes ago, nomoretears said:

As @DontZzz34 said, they were giving feedback and so far everyone is being really calm about this issue. However, as soon as people calmed down, I guess the dev team stopped to worry that much about the problem too. My only question is why they still didn't create an official topic about this issue, so the information can be centralized and everyone can discuss a proper compensation...

Welcome to camp, good luck on trying to get them to do things like you suggested. Joking aside, they’re doing a good job keeping people informed, if you haven’t go on YouTube and watch the latest episode of Beyond. The forum is their bastard step child, if you want better interaction try over on their official Discord, apparently they get a Mel. 😂

6 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Before, they were being really good on updates and communication but it’s been days with nothing. What is going on??!

The problem is probably a bit worse than they initially thought.

4 hours ago, nomoretears said:

They'll likely give us an official topic when the time comes. In the meantime, double XP should still be in play. That's compensation enough for many players..

As far as centralized information, even if that happened, you'd still have 20 or 30 people creating a topic about the exact same thing, instead of adding on to a topic that already exists.