I've seen videos on YouTube where  PC users were using cheat programs and installed a cheat script in their game? The 255/10 script, so every counselors composure, stealth, and strength was very high, while their luck, speed, and stamina  was a ten.and the wallhack, where you can see everything on map as counselor and Jason. Do you think those people should be banned

They should most certainly be banned. The company profiting off the hacks should be sued into oblivion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

They should most certainly be banned. The company profiting off the hacks should be sued into oblivion. 

@Slasher_Clone I agree also. If people are using this trash on the PC version, what's wrong with them?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@Slasher_Clone I agree also. If people are using this trash on the PC version, what's wrong with them?

Wish I knew. I don’t personally think you win anything if you cheat.

4 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Wish I knew. I don’t personally think you win anything if you cheat.

@Slasher_Clone they probably played the game regularly, died alot as a counselor and as Jason. And got so tired of that, they resort to this thinking it will make them better, but actually you're not!

6 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@Slasher_Clone they probably played the game regularly, died alot as a counselor and as Jason. And got so tired of that, they resort to this thinking it will make them better, but actually you're not!

I was speaking figuratively, I agree with your point though. 

4 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

I don't think they use these programs for anything other than pissing people off.

@F134Ever86 I think it's pretty trash that some PC users do this.

Kids do stupid stuff such as using cheats to troll other people over the internet where they are safe and can feel powerful for a short while. Unfortunately some sad, sad adults still like doing this, especially if they are from Eastern Europe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Survival said:

Kids do stupid stuff such as using cheats to troll other people over the internet where they are safe and can feel powerful for a short while. Unfortunately some sad, sad adults still like doing this, especially if they are from Eastern Europe.

@Survivaland it's not making them any better at the game. If people would take time to know the game better, they wouldn't be doing this trash to people.

• Like 1

Just now, GamingNerd93 said:

@Survivaland it's not making them any better at the game. If people would take time to know the game better, they wouldn't be doing this trash to people.

Exactly. The only reason they manage to "survive" the night is by using these cheats. When left to their own devices, they are usually dead within the first 5 minutes. You can see this on glitchers too. If you manage to get to them before they get on a roof somewhere, they are pretty much dead on the spot as they usually do not even bother with pocket knifes or healing and run straight for the traps in order to glitch somewhere.

3 minutes ago, Survival said:

Exactly. The only reason they manage to "survive" the night is by using these cheats. When left to their own devices, they are usually dead within the first 5 minutes. You can see this on glitchers too. If you manage to get to them before they get on a roof somewhere, they are pretty much dead on the spot as they usually do not even bother with pocket knifes or healing and run straight for the traps in order to glitch somewhere.

I know and it's awful.  They die within that time because they're playing their character wrong and doing stuff that's gonna get them killed. 

On 5/14/2019 at 8:41 AM, GamingNerd93 said:

I know and it's awful.  They die within that time because they're playing their character wrong and doing stuff that's gonna get them killed. 

They should be banned of course. 

Its definitely a troll thing. I haven't ran across one of these players yet that hasn't talked shit in the mic calling me trash or danced and flashed their light at me if no mic. I used to play along and ignore them, but lately just been saying bye to them and ending the game. This seems to piss them off more, since i usually will get a steam friend request right after of them trying to continue the trolling in chat, but then they just get blocked...

But back on topic, yes. Please ban them all. Id rather play with 200 player base of straight shooters, then 300 and 100 of them being cheats..

12 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Its definitely a troll thing. I haven't ran across one of these players yet that hasn't talked shit in the mic calling me trash or danced and flashed their light at me if no mic. I used to play along and ignore them, but lately just been saying bye to them and ending the game. This seems to piss them off more, since i usually will get a steam friend request right after of them trying to continue the trolling in chat, but then they just get blocked...

But back on topic, yes. Please ban them all. Id rather play with 200 player base of straight shooters, then 300 and 100 of them being cheats..

If Gun Media would start banning again, then people wouldn't have to deal with trash players ever again.

Edited by GamingNerd93
Put the same phrase twice

2 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

If Gun Media would start banning again, then people wouldn't have to wouldn't have to deal with trash players ever again.

Never say never. For every player you potentially ban, there's a chance an equally "trash" player may surface to take their place.

As none of us work for or with Gun / Black Tower, we cannot presume as to why bans are not being handed out. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd be inclined to say that lack of manpower would be the major reason.

They do ban.I know from very recent experience from allowing family sharing. I got banned from allowing a relative access to my Steam.They apparently used something without my knowledge and Both our accounts were banned. I had to create a new Steam account and buy the game again and start from scratch and I was 150.

15 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

They do ban.I know from very recent experience from allowing family sharing. I got banned from allowing a relative access to my Steam.They apparently used something without my knowledge and Both our accounts were banned. I had to create a new Steam account and buy the game again and start from scratch and I was 150.

Wtf 😶 that's lame

They were modifying the PAK file to get unlimited shift,instant out of grab,instant repair.I haven't seen any of those in a while since they did patch the PAK method unless it has very recently returned.The wall hack program may still exist that video is 2 years old. I think wall hacks still are a thing though as I was playing was in stalk mode and the person called out to me from inside a cabin saying he knew I was outside and I had been in stalk way before I was near that cabin. I believe my relative used either Steam crack or a version of Green Luma to unlock DLC Savini and it got detected. They won't admit to it though.

On 5/18/2019 at 3:52 AM, TimDuke 01 said:

They were modifying the PAK file to get unlimited shift,instant out of grab,instant repair.I haven't seen any of those in a while since they did patch the PAK method unless it has very recently returned.The wall hack program may still exist that video is 2 years old. I think wall hacks still are a thing though as I was playing was in stalk mode and the person called out to me from inside a cabin saying he knew I was outside and I had been in stalk way before I was near that cabin. I believe my relative used either Steam crack or a version of Green Luma to unlock DLC Savini and it got detected. They won't admit to it though.

Dang