Alien_Number_Six

Gun Media it's time to dust off the Slasher vol 1 Summer Camp idea.

7 hours ago, Fair Play said:

That would be an intriguing concept.

Kane Hodder just being a serial killer is literally the scariest concept to think about in a video game the man has been killing and been giving ideas on how to kill people for decades lol so it seems hella accurate to make him a killer. (Jason Voorhees and Victor Crowley kill combo.)

40 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Kane Hodder just being a serial killer is literally the scariest concept to think about in a video game he man has been killing and been giving ideas on how to kill people for decades lol so it seems hella accurate to make him a killer. (Jason Voorhees and Victor Crowley kill combo.)

We should find a way to make this happen. The possibilities are endless.

19 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

We should find a way to make this happen. The possibilities are endless.

We need to push someone to make this game and I must say its GunMedia....they have Kane Hodder number and a new development team its a money maker to happen!

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

We need to push someone to make this game and I must say its GunMedia....they have Kane Hodder number and a new development team its a money maker to happen!

There has got to be a way to contact Wes Keltner and ask him about THE SUMMER CAMP GAME.

I Know what ill do ill ask Randy Greenback about the summer camp game on Facebook.

8 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

There has got to be a way to contact Wes Keltner and ask him about THE SUMMER CAMP GAME.

I Know what ill do ill ask Randy Greenback about the summer camp game on Facebook.

Dude you might want to relax with the contacting Randy, he’s a nice guy but it isn’t the right route to take. Instead tune into a Beyond stream on twitch and ask Wes there.

10 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Dude you might want to relax with the contacting Randy, he’s a nice guy but it isn’t the right route to take. Instead tune into a Beyond stream on twitch and ask Wes there.

Not sure when Beyond is broad casted online.

how can we get MATT SHOTCHA involved in this thread and conversation.

i wonder if Wes Keltner give us a clear reason as to why he wouldnt consider revisiting THE SUMMER CAMP game title and plans with Kane Hodder.

can someone post the link to the next Broadcast of Beyond.

Every tues. 3 pm Eastern on the Gun Media twitch channel. @Strigoi

The rest is harder to answer, Matt will join the conversation if he’s interested in contributing... however if he does join, it will probably be to say negative on the Summer camp idea as it’s been ‘done’ already. We have what they intended the summer camp game to be, and revisiting it this soon isn’t a good business move. This will probably be Wes response as well but it doesn’t hurt to ask on a Beyond episode as it is something the community cares about, myself included. 

I normally wait to watch them on YouTube as I’m busy during the broadcast, so I’m afraid I won’t be able to post a link later for you. 

11 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

In the words of the legendary Star Fleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard:

Make it so.

• Like 1