Sign in to follow this  

I want a report System in thos game.

I mean we have a voice chat so why no reporting system in the game?

I got harassmend commentary's and was bodyblocked and I didn't had done one single thing! I mean yeah you can block this person but I wan't to report ...

Jasonkillsbugs.com is the best I can do to help you. If you’re on a console, they can be reported on there as well, if it’s harassment or really vulgar.

@Kikki

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Jasonkillsbugs.com is the best I can do to help you. If you’re on a console, they can be reported on there as well, if it’s harassment or really vulgar.

@Kikki

But they should add this.I was looking and dosen't find anything if it become's to report people.

11 minutes ago, Kikki said:

But they should add this.I was looking and dosen't find anything if it become's to report people.

It’s been brought up before, unfortunately there’s very little chance of it ever happening. I’m sorry I can’t give you better news.

@Slasher_Clone Thank you, I just added that to my bookmarks. I can now continue my in game mini-modding easier.

I doubt the devs even check exploits/hacks reports anymore. I've reported at least a dozen of glitchers with screenshots and videos. The videos are still at 0 views (unlisted).