Sign in to follow this  
ImfromShadowloo

Hello there!

My names Mat and I just joined yesterday because I was having problems with my progress being wiped and wanted feedback. Been playing for about two months and really enjoying it! I usually play with Jason from pt. 2 and the Asian girl counselor (forgot her name). I’m also into Ufo’s and all that weird stuff and I had some pretty bizarre experiences I’m willing to share with you all. Glad to be here!! Peace

Welcome to camp, Mat. Glad you decided to stick around and do an introduction after joining. 

I’m sure there’s someone on here who’s love of U.F.O.’s rivals your own, I wish you luck in connecting with them. Peace man.

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry about your progress, though, that's dismaying. I believe it's a server issue, as you're about the third person I've seen mention that this week.
They are working on it, but if you want to contact them directly for anything then @F13GameSupport on Twitter or via email at f13game@fearthegun.com.

What do you like about Jason 2, is it the amount of traps? And for Deborah, being able to sneak about and fix things?

When your game is working right again and if you're interested in finding some players from here, I'd suggest the general Gamertag thread. It's a big one by now but worth a browse and you can post your own tag in there as well. You could also try the Player-Run Challenges forum, and I'd recommend the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum, too.

Please also take a look at the Rules & Regs forum to get an idea of how to use and post in this forum. Hope this all helps!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

Hey sorry about the late response, haven’t checked in in a while. So I finally got my progress back by talking to someone at GUN directly through email. By progress I mean level and characters (no badges, tapes, perks). But to make up for it, they gave me 15,000 points so I was able to recover some perks. But what I like about Part 2 mostly is the amount of traps you get, his ability to run, and his shift is a lot slower which makes it easier for me to get the choke at the end of it. I like Debrah mostly cause of her repair speed and she just “feels right” lol.

• Like 1

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!