glowing ooze

thank you for the game

i would like to take this time to thank all the people who made this game possible. watching the bata from a far, with no current generation gaming system on hand, i thought playing friday the 13th was something id just miss out on in life. i couldnt let that happen. a bucket of change and a wad of petty cash later, i had an xbox and my very own copy of friday the 13th. thats right! your hard work on this game scored xbox a new console sale. i exclusivly played friday the 13th for several months before even considering playing a different game. as a fan of the series for over 25 years, let me be the one to tell you: the game is pure jason gold. you fine people did an incredible justice to the long dorment friday the 13th series. now more than ever, jason is killing brats at alarming rates never seen before. all the great detail, all the interesting ideas, all the sweet jason action, executed masterfuly. bugs and glitches aside, i couldnt ask for a better friday the 13th game. thank you all for bringing jason back from the dead once again. you have made mother proud.

see ya at camp blood...

• Like 1

Welcome to camp. 

I feel the same way you do. Bought a PS4, a ridiculously large screen and a far too expensive headset, just to get the best experience possible. I’d stopped being a gamer because life, but Friday brought the joy back into it for me. I exclusively played it for months too, still my go to game 3 weeks out of 4.

Glad you decided to join us, there’s lots of good conversations and some rather entertaining arguments on here. If you got any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

thanks for the welcome. im happy to be here with my fellow campers.

your journey to friday the 13th the game mirrors my own path. by the sounds of it, jason is crashing thru your t.v. set, as he should be. well done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, glowing ooze said:

your journey to friday the 13th the game mirrors my own path. by the sounds of it, jason is crashing thru your t.v. set, as he should be. well done.

He most certainly does. I’m not normally one to engage in social media but the game gifted me with an awesome community too, I hope you have a similar experience. 

im not big into social media and this is probley the first forum ive ever posted on, but i wanted to express my appreciation for the game. oh and keep that tv screen fortified..

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

Hey, really nice thoughts. Matt will likely see that and pass it on, great to hear you've been having a good time with the game.
Is there any Jason or counselor you particularly like playing as?

If you want to find some new players from here, you could try the general Gamertag thread. Loads of tags from people in there, pretty large but worth a bit of a browse, and feel free to post your own tag there as well. You could also try the Player-Run Challenges forum, and there's the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum if you like the sound of them.

Also please check out the Rules & Regs forum for guidance on using & posting in this forum. Hope you get some good games in!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

1 hour ago, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

Hey, really nice thoughts. Matt will likely see that and pass it on, great to hear you've been having a good time with the game.
Is there any Jason or counselor you particularly like playing as?

If you want to find some new players from here, you could try the general Gamertag thread. Loads of tags from people in there, pretty large but worth a bit of a browse, and feel free to post your own tag there as well. You could also try the Player-Run Challenges forum, and there's the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum if you like the sound of them.

Also please check out the Rules & Regs forum for guidance on using & posting in this forum. Hope you get some good games in!

thanks for the welcome and for the subjestions. thats great to hear, id like them to know they did an awesome job. im sure they get alot of shit haha

i need to read the rules/regs and all that because im new to forums in general and dont really know what im doin, like a fool. im sure my thank you letter shouldve been posted elsewhere, and im using the quote option to respond which im not sure is the proper way to do so.. i'll figure it out and please forgive me if i make a mess out of things or whatever !

im fortunate enough to have a small group of campers to play with on a nightly basis. between 2 and 4 players including myself, and if enough are around we can fill a lobby. i'll put my name in there sometime, in case anybody else is lookin for a good group. xbox seems to have a desent community, but of course we have many cheaters & glitchers who wonder around. always see new names popping up too, so thats good.

i like playing as fox the most. she is well rounded and has a desent repair. i dress her in red, black and yellow. she's perked out with top shelf thick skin, restful and an alternating 3rd slot which i usualy have set as swift attacker. my other favorites are AJ, and shelly.

my debra is a very dangerous lady. she has my dads a cop, 25% time decreased, health spray with 3% bonus police time decreased, team work with 2% bonus poilce time, allowing the police to arrive in 3 minutes 30 seconds. i switched out the team work with thick skin resently, to take on more phone traps..

i play as all jasons, going in order of the movies then repeating. my favorites are 3, 6 and 7. i also enjoy 2, 4 and 9.

what are your favorites ? thanks again for the reply.

• Like 1

Jason-wise, probably Part 3. He's a good all-rounder. For the zombie versions, likely Part 8, especially for levels with lots of water (like Higgins Haven) as he can zoom along there.
Part 2 is also great for lots of traps!

For the counselors, I get along weirdly well with Jenny despite the fact she's not a great fixer or fighter. I like Eric and Deborah for the sneaking and fixing.