Sign in to follow this  
Sooner2015

Saying Hi!

1 hour ago, Sooner2015 said:

@Slasher_Clone I play on PC, Steam. 

Excellent, I’m on PS4 myself but we have quite a few members that play on PC. D7 should be by later to share some links with you to get you started on finding some good people to play with.

Welcome to the forums!

Have you hit level 150 yet? I'd guess that's likely, by this point. Got any particular Jasons, counsellors and maps you like playing? Did you like the singler player content?

As Slasher mentions, there are a couple links I usually provide for people. First up is that general Gamertag thread. Lots of tags in there from members, it's a big long thread by now but worth a browse whenever you have a bit of time, and feel free to post your own Steam ID in there as well. After that, you could try the Player-Run Challenges forum, and there's the Good Sportsmanship Club over in General forum. They have some PC players.

Please also take a look at the Rules & Regs forum for guidelines on using & posted here. Hope you get some good games in!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!