Seriously, what the hell? I don't get why I just suddenly became a Level 1 again. I have been a 150 on my main account for a long time and now I'm suddenly back to being a 1? I don't understand. At first, I thought it was the servers glitching but now it seems to be for real since I've done what I could to find the solution. Restarting or turning off my PS4 didn't work so now I have to grind again and I don't get why. It's honestly just silly, and none of it makes sense.

Anyone know what this is?

1 hour ago, TommyJarvis609 said:

Seriously, what the hell? I don't get why I just suddenly became a Level 1 again. I have been a 150 on my main account for a long time and now I'm suddenly back to being a 1? I don't understand. At first, I thought it was the servers glitching but now it seems to be for real since I've done what I could to find the solution. Restarting or turning off my PS4 didn't work so now I have to grind again and I don't get why. It's honestly just silly, and none of it makes sense.

Anyone know what this is?

Read the other threads. There are other threads going over the issue. It’s a server problem and they are working to fix it. You will get your original 150 level back once it’s fixed

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Read the other threads. There are other threads going over the issue. It’s a server problem and they are working to fix it. You will get your original 150 level back once it’s fixed

I sure hope so. Everyone I know still has their levels, except me.

9 minutes ago, TommyJarvis609 said:

I sure hope so. Everyone I know still has their levels, except me.

There’s a lot of people missing their levels and tapes especially. All will be good. I hope

• Like 1

As this has happened in the past, it'll get sorted in out in due time. People will have to be patient.

I was reverted back to level 1 also.  Lost all progress, perks, badges, tapes and my Savini Jason is gone.

9 minutes ago, BAD GHO5T said:

I was reverted back to level 1 also.  Lost all progress, perks, badges, tapes and my Savini Jason is gone.

They are aware and working on it.

6 hours ago, BAD GHO5T said:

Any updates on the server problem?

It has been fixed for some players. That could mean everyone else will get their accounts fixed soon. Keep your fingers crossed.

8 minutes ago, TommyJarvis609 said:

I actually permanently lost everything and I have to work for it again. Nothing has been fixed for me, unfortunately.

Did you try sending a report to jasonkillsbugs