Wolfina

Who is level 101 now and was 150?

So last night while in Packanack lodge running for my life I was kicked from my game. My level was dropped to 0 everything was locked. Then about an hour later I checked again I was level 101. I been level 150 for a year now. Did this happen to you?

Report it on the twitter page that I deleted absolutely everything I was almost level 90 and now I am level 0 or minimum that give me a fire jason

18 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

This same thing happened to me

I’m not signing back on till it’s fixed. They got it half done and are doing a good job so far communication wise, I do hope Matt gives us an update before he’s done work for the night. 

It’s definitely a shitty thing too happen, I think they will make it right though. It actually makes me wonder, how much Cp do you think a levels worth? 10,000, or do you think that might be a bit too much/too little?

Say they couldn’t fix it, or do and want to make it up to the community anyway. Think the inconvenience would be worth new P.J.’s? 😝 

• Like 2

Yeah I was 101 on Pc still am, they will get it fixed in due time, not the first time this has happened.   Funny thing is I haven't played on any of my platforms in almost a year and the first time I do, this happens, can't beat the luck I guess.  Ah well....

1 hour ago, RadikalGamer said:

Yeah I was 101 on Pc still am, they will get it fixed in due time, not the first time this has happened.   Funny thing is I haven't played on any of my platforms in almost a year and the first time I do, this happens, can't beat the luck I guess.  Ah well....

Damn I can barely go a day without playing Friday. I got the game in December of 2018. It definitely feels like I’ve been playing much much longer then that though. I’ve came a long way since then with my skill. I really wish I would’ve been a backer and played since the release 🙁

3 hours ago, PatataLoca08 said:

Report it on the twitter page that I deleted absolutely everything I was almost level 90 and now I am level 0 or minimum that give me a fire jason

They'll fix the problem, but no one is getting a Savini Jason as compensation.

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I’m not signing back on till it’s fixed. They got it half done and are doing a good job so far communication wise, I do hope Matt gives us an update before he’s done work for the night. 

It’s definitely a shitty thing too happen, I think they will make it right though. It actually makes me wonder, how much Cp do you think a levels worth? 10,000, or do you think that might be a bit too much/too little?

Say they couldn’t fix it, or do and want to make it up to the community anyway. Think the inconvenience would be worth new P.J.’s? 😝 

Extending the double XP is compensation enough.

2 hours ago, RadikalGamer said:

Bad timing...

59 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Damn I can barely go a day without playing Friday. I got the game in December of 2018. It definitely feels like I’ve been playing much much longer then that though. I’ve came a long way since then with my skill. I really wish I would’ve been a backer and played since the release 🙁

I enjoy this game as much as anyone else. I do enjoy taking a break and playing other games as well.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

I enjoy this game as much as anyone else. I do enjoy taking a break and playing other games as well.

I directly like to focus on games for a long time to get really good at them and then when I want to play something new I will and then I’ll put all my focus on that game and so on. Before Friday I played injustice 2 all the time. Currently in the top 500 and at my highest made it to rank 190 on the leaderboards. I really like just alternating between a few games and getting really good at them. I’m always willing to improve and learn from those who are experts at the game

3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I directly like to focus on games for a long time to get really good at them and then when I want to play something new I will and then I’ll put all my focus on that game and so on. Before Friday I played injustice 2 all the time. Currently in the top 500 and at my highest made it to rank 190 on the leaderboards. I really like just alternating between a few games and getting really good at them. I’m always willing to improve and learn from those who are experts at the game

I put my focus into the games I enjoy as well. If I'm playing less than 20 games in a given time frame, it's a slow period for me.

20 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I put my focus into the games I enjoy as well. If I'm playing less than 20 games in a given time frame, it's a slow period for me.

You play a lot of games!! I usually play like 2-3 at most at a time

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

You play a lot of games!! I usually play like 2-3 at most at a time

I'm a third generation gamer. My children are fourth generation. It's a family tradition.

You sound like a pretty committed gamer yourself.

29 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I'm a third generation gamer. My children are fourth generation. It's a family tradition.

You sound like a pretty committed gamer yourself.

I def am a committed gamer for sure. 

I couldn’t help it, I logged in, but I’m still 150 with everything unlocked, so it seems to have missed me. 

I feel bad now, 😓. It sucks for everybody who did get hit. 

22 hours ago, Wolfina said:

So last night while in Packanack lodge running for my life I was kicked from my game. My level was dropped to 0 everything was locked. Then about an hour later I checked again I was level 101. I been level 150 for a year now. Did this happen to you?

man this happened to me too i am now level 104 i have been level 150 for over a year

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I couldn’t help it, I logged in, but I’m still 150 with everything unlocked, so it seems to have missed me. 

I feel bad now, 😓. It sucks for everybody who did get hit. 

No big deal really. I don't know about the rest of these guys but I'm not waiting for the devs to fix it. 

I know a trick if anyone's interested. Just send me a pm. I jumped up 6 levels in just 2 matches. 

I'm still 150 too, so looks like I dodged whatever bullet some of you guys seem to have been hit with. I wish I could donate CP though, I've got over 1 million I can't really do much with.

If they can't give players back their perks, for whatever reason, they should compensate them with a million CP or something.  Even then, that still wouldn't be enough cause of the trash perk roll system...

4 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

No big deal really. I don't know about the rest of these guys but I'm not waiting for the devs to fix it.

You’re right it isn’t the end of the world but I can still empathize with the loss people are feeling. 

I expect some people to be saying, the silver lining is getting to do it better this time. It could be fun to try new things because there’s a ‘tangible’ reward that you don’t get at 150. 

I expect you won’t be less than 150 for very long man.

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You’re right it isn’t the end of the world but I can still empathize with the loss people are feeling. 

I expect some people to be saying, the silver lining is getting to do it better this time. It could be fun to try new things because there’s a ‘tangible’ reward that you don’t get a 150. 

I expect you won’t be less than 150 for very long man

I wouldn't care at all but my weapons are stuck since I'm not a high enough level to weapon swap. But yeah it won't take long to level up. I think I got 25,000 xp the last match I did against the bots. Pretty fun really...

Easy to do too

😎