Jump to content
Wolfina

Who is level 101 now and was 150?

Recommended Posts

So last night while in Packanack lodge running for my life I was kicked from my game. My level was dropped to 0 everything was locked. Then about an hour later I checked again I was level 101. I been level 150 for a year now. Did this happen to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Report it on the twitter page that I deleted absolutely everything I was almost level 90 and now I am level 0 or minimum that give me a fire jason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

This same thing happened to me

I’m not signing back on till it’s fixed. They got it half done and are doing a good job so far communication wise, I do hope Matt gives us an update before he’s done work for the night. 

It’s definitely a shitty thing too happen, I think they will make it right though. It actually makes me wonder, how much Cp do you think a levels worth? 10,000, or do you think that might be a bit too much/too little?

Say they couldn’t fix it, or do and want to make it up to the community anyway. Think the inconvenience would be worth new P.J.’s? 😝 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I was 101 on Pc still am, they will get it fixed in due time, not the first time this has happened.   Funny thing is I haven't played on any of my platforms in almost a year and the first time I do, this happens, can't beat the luck I guess.  Ah well....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RadikalGamer said:

Yeah I was 101 on Pc still am, they will get it fixed in due time, not the first time this has happened.   Funny thing is I haven't played on any of my platforms in almost a year and the first time I do, this happens, can't beat the luck I guess.  Ah well....

Damn I can barely go a day without playing Friday. I got the game in December of 2018. It definitely feels like I’ve been playing much much longer then that though. I’ve came a long way since then with my skill. I really wish I would’ve been a backer and played since the release 🙁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PatataLoca08 said:

Report it on the twitter page that I deleted absolutely everything I was almost level 90 and now I am level 0 or minimum that give me a fire jason

They'll fix the problem, but no one is getting a Savini Jason as compensation.

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I’m not signing back on till it’s fixed. They got it half done and are doing a good job so far communication wise, I do hope Matt gives us an update before he’s done work for the night. 

It’s definitely a shitty thing too happen, I think they will make it right though. It actually makes me wonder, how much Cp do you think a levels worth? 10,000, or do you think that might be a bit too much/too little?

Say they couldn’t fix it, or do and want to make it up to the community anyway. Think the inconvenience would be worth new P.J.’s? 😝 

Extending the double XP is compensation enough.

2 hours ago, RadikalGamer said:

Yeah I was 101 on Pc still am, they will get it fixed in due time, not the first time this has happened.   Funny thing is I haven't played on any of my platforms in almost a year and the first time I do, this happens, can't beat the luck I guess.  Ah well....

Bad timing...

59 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Damn I can barely go a day without playing Friday. I got the game in December of 2018. It definitely feels like I’ve been playing much much longer then that though. I’ve came a long way since then with my skill. I really wish I would’ve been a backer and played since the release 🙁

I enjoy this game as much as anyone else. I do enjoy taking a break and playing other games as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

I enjoy this game as much as anyone else. I do enjoy taking a break and playing other games as well.

I directly like to focus on games for a long time to get really good at them and then when I want to play something new I will and then I’ll put all my focus on that game and so on. Before Friday I played injustice 2 all the time. Currently in the top 500 and at my highest made it to rank 190 on the leaderboards. I really like just alternating between a few games and getting really good at them. I’m always willing to improve and learn from those who are experts at the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I directly like to focus on games for a long time to get really good at them and then when I want to play something new I will and then I’ll put all my focus on that game and so on. Before Friday I played injustice 2 all the time. Currently in the top 500 and at my highest made it to rank 190 on the leaderboards. I really like just alternating between a few games and getting really good at them. I’m always willing to improve and learn from those who are experts at the game

I put my focus into the games I enjoy as well. If I'm playing less than 20 games in a given time frame, it's a slow period for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I put my focus into the games I enjoy as well. If I'm playing less than 20 games in a given time frame, it's a slow period for me.

You play a lot of games!! I usually play like 2-3 at most at a time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DontZzz34 said:

You play a lot of games!! I usually play like 2-3 at most at a time

I'm a third generation gamer. My children are fourth generation. It's a family tradition.

You sound like a pretty committed gamer yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I'm a third generation gamer. My children are fourth generation. It's a family tradition.

You sound like a pretty committed gamer yourself.

I def am a committed gamer for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn’t help it, I logged in, but I’m still 150 with everything unlocked, so it seems to have missed me. 

I feel bad now, 😓. It sucks for everybody who did get hit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Wolfina said:

So last night while in Packanack lodge running for my life I was kicked from my game. My level was dropped to 0 everything was locked. Then about an hour later I checked again I was level 101. I been level 150 for a year now. Did this happen to you?

man this happened to me too i am now level 104 i have been level 150 for over a year

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I couldn’t help it, I logged in, but I’m still 150 with everything unlocked, so it seems to have missed me. 

I feel bad now, 😓. It sucks for everybody who did get hit. 

No big deal really. I don't know about the rest of these guys but I'm not waiting for the devs to fix it. 

I know a trick if anyone's interested. Just send me a pm. I jumped up 6 levels in just 2 matches. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still 150 too, so looks like I dodged whatever bullet some of you guys seem to have been hit with. I wish I could donate CP though, I've got over 1 million I can't really do much with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they can't give players back their perks, for whatever reason, they should compensate them with a million CP or something.  Even then, that still wouldn't be enough cause of the trash perk roll system...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

No big deal really. I don't know about the rest of these guys but I'm not waiting for the devs to fix it.

You’re right it isn’t the end of the world but I can still empathize with the loss people are feeling. 

I expect some people to be saying, the silver lining is getting to do it better this time. It could be fun to try new things because there’s a ‘tangible’ reward that you don’t get at 150. 

I expect you won’t be less than 150 for very long man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You’re right it isn’t the end of the world but I can still empathize with the loss people are feeling. 

I expect some people to be saying, the silver lining is getting to do it better this time. It could be fun to try new things because there’s a ‘tangible’ reward that you don’t get a 150. 

I expect you won’t be less than 150 for very long man

I wouldn't care at all but my weapons are stuck since I'm not a high enough level to weapon swap. But yeah it won't take long to level up. I think I got 25,000 xp the last match I did against the bots. Pretty fun really...

Easy to do too

😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...