Sign in to follow this  
Shainto

Saying hello

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

it was suggested I make an introductory post, so here we go  

I’m Shainto (Josh irl). Been playing the game for a bit over a year. I’m around lvl 65 (got over 10 levels last weekend, woot). I play on Xbox. I’ve read the forums since I started playing, but didn’t feel like I had much to add to the conversation. I’m a big 80s slasher fan, just took my 15 yo daughter thru all Freddy and Jason movies. Michael is next. I tend to be a lone wolf in game, but I focus on repairs and always try to bring teammates with me when I escape. If you see me in game, I’m sorry I don’t usually do voice. I like to play YouTube videos while I game and I don’t want to annoy everyone with an open mic.  

I hope that is a good intro post

edit: favorite Jason is either part 4 or savini 

favorite counselor is AJ, though Debbie is close second

Edited by Shainto
Added further info
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Shainto said:

I hope that is a good intro post

Excellent, glad you could join us even if the circumstances aren’t the best. I’m sure it will get resolved, it sounds like it’s half way there already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome and since your on Xbox,if your looking for some people to play with they won’t attack you or call you as many names as possible because you kill them or they just suck at life then I suggest joining a group. On Xbox I play in two different groups and both are on these forums. Crystal lake employment agency and crystal lake maniacs. Both groups don’t allow cheating at all. Just let me know if your looking to join. @TheHansonGoons

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome @Shainto! As my friend @Cer1alkill3rmentioned, we have a fun couple of clubs on Xbox for you to join if you would like. My gamertag is the same as here is you want to hit me up and play ever.

Hope to see you lakeside!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the club invites. I’ll think about it. I don’t know if I can commit to group activities. I tend to play in spurts. If they made the XP double or more all the time, I would play more. It just is hard to play a lot when progress takes so long. 

Just because your in a club doesn’t mean you have to commit to anything. It will just show you that people are playing and you can join with them to play or you can send Out a looking to play notification and not worry about annoying people in the lobby. 

12 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Just because your in a club doesn’t mean you have to commit to anything. It will just show you that people are playing and you can join with them to play or you can send Out a looking to play notification and not worry about annoying people in the lobby. 

Ok, cool. I’ll look at it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shainto said:

Ok, cool. I’ll look at it

Well you May have to sacrifice a small child or goat but nothing too drastic. 

• Haha 2

Welcome to the forums!

I would point out that the sacrifices are entirely optional and not part of the Teams of Service for the site. Not since the...incident.

Good to hear you're enjoying the game. I'm really not a social speaker myself, but this game did eventually bring that out a little for me. What is it you like about playing as Jason 4 or Savini, and AJ & Deborah? In the latter, both good sneakers and fixers, which I guess is a real plus when you prefer to lone wolf.

I'd also suggest that club, the Good Sportsmanship / Crystal Lake Employment Agency. There's also the general Gamertagt thread, which is a large one by now but worth browsing through if you have some time and want to find some gamertags, plus feel free to post your own.

Also please have a look at the Rules & Regs forum for the guidelines about posting in this place.

Oh, and how'd your daughter get on with the films? Hope there was some stuff she liked, and there are like three or four of the Michael films I definitely rate, too.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/