Did anyone else experience this? I logged on just now and saw my level reset to 101. I've been level capped since 2 days after 150 was made.

Anyone else think Jason plays also get reset? I should have 300 plays left to go

2 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Anyone else think Jason plays also get reset? I should have 300 plays left to go

Hope not, that would suck.

Too the thread in general. It should be fine now, if not let us all know. Thanks

1 minute ago, sedaiv said:

104 still...

Yeah, it’s not fixed yet but they’re working on it. I missed the Beyond stream (stupid responsibilities) but will watch it tomorrow, it might have more information if you’re curious. (Or anyone else who is.)

14 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yeah, it’s not fixed yet but they’re working on it. I missed the Beyond stream (stupid responsibilities) but will watch it tomorrow, it might have more information if you’re curious. (Or anyone else who is.)

I tend to miss the Beyond stream when it happens live, but I always catch it after the fact on Youtube. Thank goodness for contingencies.

28 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I tend to miss the Beyond stream when it happens live, but I always catch it after the fact on Youtube. Thank goodness for contingencies.

Same here.

7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It sucks being an adult 😕

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ghost clue said:

I play on pc and my level reset to 101.  What should I do?

Welcome to the forum, and have a pleasant stay.

The level situation is a problem for select players at the moment. They are working on a fix for it. You can still play the game. As soon as they've fixed the problem, they'll let us know.

I’m depressed because I got reset to lvl 1 when I was around 70 and I do enjoy playing from time to time but now I dont want to since I had no progress on anything 

33 minutes ago, Matthew Amato said:

I’m depressed because I got reset to lvl 1 when I was around 70 and I do enjoy playing from time to time but now I dont want to since I had no progress on anything 

Did you change your gamer tag on PS4? Or were you caught in the server weirdness?

If it’s the Server issue contact Jasonkillsbugs.com and if it’s a PS4 issue you can have your tag reset to your old one and get your levels back.

Welcome to the forums, Matthew.