Sign in to follow this  
PatataLoca08

my progress was erased

this game is a vice for me and I always play it but one day I wanted to play it I saw that my account had restarted and everything was erased so much the jason tapes of pamela and jarvis and if it makes me very sad because it was almost level 90 . I play ps4 and my user is PatataLoca08 please help me recover my stuff and I also finished the virtual hut

I do not know if it's a lot to ask to fix my progress on Friday the 13th but for a reward I could give a fire jason or not haha but seriously my problem is serious and everything was lost

Have you tried contacting them by email or via Twitter, if you use that?

Their email address is f13game@fearthegun.com

For Twitter, there's the main F13th Game Support at @F13GameSupport

Hope they can help you out.

• Like 1

Welcome to camp, hopefully it’s fixed now. If not pop back and let us know, apparently it was a server issue.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Welcome to camp, hopefully it’s fixed now. If not pop back and let us know, apparently it was a server issue.

My PS4 account seems fine now, but my Xbox 1 account still says i am level 101.  I was level 150....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ah Doritos said:

My PS4 account seems fine now, but my Xbox 1 account still says i am level 101.  I was level 150....

Thank you. Any additional information you can provide could help get to the root of the problem, the guy I tagged below is our Community Lead and he’ll probably have a few questions.

@mattshotcha, Hey just wanted to bring this to your attention.

PS. Welcome to camp, @Ah Doritos. I like your creative name.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Thank you. Any additional information you can provide could help get to the root of the problem, the guy I tagged below is our Community Lead and he’ll probably have a few questions.

@mattshotcha, Hey just wanted to bring this to your attention.

PS. Welcome to camp, @Ah Doritos. I like your creative name.

Lol thank you, it's my xbox name.  I guess I'll explain what happened so it will knock a few steps out for the solution.  I was grinding up my PS4 account since it was x2 exp and CP.  After I finished a match, my counselors were locked and I noticed I was level 0.  So I hopped in a game to see if it would go back to normal once it finished and it didn't.  I was like no biggie, I'll just farm CP on my xbox, should be easy since i'm level 150.  I hopped in a game, still saying i'm 150.  Finished the game and it hit me with that fat 0.  Checked my perks, tapes, and badges.  Still have my badges, but everything else was gone.  Went to bed heated because I collect perfect perks and that's a real pain.  Woke up and checked and the only things that came back were my perks, and it said I was 101.  So that's the story, I'll reiterate and say that PS4 account seems to be working fine.

• Like 1

This totally happened to me and me and 3 of my friends last night . We are all 101 now for some reason. We where all 150 as well. I hope they fix it I need all my clothes unlocked.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wolfina said:

I hope they fix it I need all my clothes unlocked.

Well we might see more new players if the Counselors suddenly all lost their clothes. 😂 

Welcome to camp, the problem is a server issue and they’re working on it. Could you please go do an introduction post when you got a second and read the rules (there aren’t that many).

• Like 1