2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Not happening...

Sound advice.

Yes indeed. I think my level will be fixed by tomorrow. So far I got tommy and my Pamela tapes back but not my level 150. For some reason it brought me up to 101

Hey everyone! Yes, we've had some issues over the last night, but the team has updated with some adjustments on the backend. Please let us know if the issue persists throughout the day.

EDIT: And as far as the Double Event, we're not turning it off as scheduled today. As for when we'll turn it off, just give us some time to see how the issues shake out and we'll have a better idea of the extension when the bigger issue is resolved fully.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Hey everyone! Yes, we've had some issues over the last night, but the team has updated with some adjustments on the backend. Please let us know if the issue persists throughout the day.

Lol, thanks.

Edit - I had just asked about the issue in another thread when he posted this, I wasn’t laughing at the problem, just my bad timing.

21 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

EDIT: And as far as the Double Event, we're not turning it off as scheduled today. As for when we'll turn it off, just give us some time to see how the issues shake out and we'll have a better idea of the extension when the bigger issue is resolved fully.

I'm a 150 for a long time and my level was reset to 0 last night, then I stopped playing. Checked again a few minutes ago, level is 101.

Tapes, badges, perks, clothes and blood skins are all on, but I can't change the weapon and skill obviously. It's already selected, so I guess it keeped from my previous selection.

My biggest concern is the trophies. I'm trying to get the last trophy and I believe I'm close (final chapter - Jason 1000x matches) and I hope this database failure didn't mess with it.

I won't play until all that it's fixed.

26 minutes ago, AJViolet said:

I'm a 150 for a long time and my level was reset to 0 last night, then I stopped playing. Checked again a few minutes ago, level is 101.

Tapes, badges, perks, clothes and blood skins are all on, but I can't change the weapon and skill obviously. It's already selected, so I guess it keeped from my previous selection.

My biggest concern is the trophies. I'm trying to get the last trophy and I believe I'm close (final chapter - Jason 1000x matches) and I hope this database failure didn't mess with it.

I won't play until all that it's fixed.

This is in line with reports we're seeing today. We've updated the team with this info and will update you all once we have more.

As always, let us know if it returns to pre-outage stats and numbers.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

This is in line with reports we're seeing today. We've updated the team with this info and will update you all once we have more.

Thanks for the attention.

About stats I've no idea. I know I've 215 multiplayer matches as Jason since March because I've been counting and I won the 500x trophy on July 11th, so I guess I must be very close to the 1000x multiplayer match.

I would love to know my current Jason stats, but I can't check it on PS4. Is there a way?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

There has been an ongoing issue on Xbox with tapes being locked and then temporarily being unlocked despite having them all earned previously. I only noticed it a few days ago as some other players mentioned it an issue during the tape event. Already reported to jasonkillsbugs.com

2 hours ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

There has been an ongoing issue on Xbox with tapes being locked and then temporarily being unlocked despite having them all earned previously. I only noticed it a few days ago as some other players mentioned it an issue during the tape event. Already reported to jasonkillsbugs.com

I was playing on PS4 on Sunday, a couple of hours before the outage, and found a Tommy tape. I have them all already, but it let me pick this one up. Wonder if that was a glitch, or an early sign of the crash?

I thought maybe they added a few more recordings or something (yeah, I know about the lawsuit, but it threw me for a loop) but forgot to check it before I turned the game off and when I went back we were into the outage.

I lost everything too. Went from lvl 139 to 0 then to 101. All my kills are locked. I had all of the tapes and those are all gone too.

18 hours ago, SametChan said:

And.... Level & CP too.

Seriously? I still have all my perks and CP despite the issue. ???

5 minutes ago, Big Daddy J said:

I'm not even going to boot the game up until I am sure this is fixed.

Probably best not to deal with the frustration lol!

Same issue here. Was level 134, then got out of a match and was a 0...a little later I was a 101 and it has stayed that way since. Frustrating. 

Just logged in for the first time since yesterday morning, still have my level 150 ranking and all stats and perks. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Just logged in for the first time since yesterday morning, still have my level 150 ranking and all stats and perks. 

I have mine as well. It's not affecting everyone, but I feel for those who are affected.

Seriously....just checked and everything is still gone. I’m still down to level 1 but should be 150, missing all of my perks most of which were legendary, 250k+ cp, I had all the tommy and Pamela tapes....🤬

3 hours ago, trishalou2 said:

Seriously....just checked and everything is still gone. I’m still down to level 1 but should be 150, missing all of my perks most of which were legendary, 250k+ cp, I had all the tommy and Pamela tapes....🤬

Everyone's stuff is likely still there. The database is having issues. Once they fix it, you'll get access to your stuff again.

I've still currently lost all my progress, was 150 and now I'm back all the way down to 1 having to level back up. All my perks and tapes are gone as well.

1 minute ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

My son and I both lost everything. 😠 Been that way all weekend. Still today. Missed the entire Double XP event. 

They’re leaving it on, so don’t worry about missing it, 😊.

15 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

They’re leaving it on, so don’t worry about missing it, 😊.

Cool. But for how long? My account still isn’t working. So I can’t participate until that’s fixed first. 

8 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Cool. But for how long? My account still isn’t working. So I can’t participate until that’s fixed first. 

They said they would determine how long they were going to run it by when all the issued were resolved.

On 4/15/2019 at 10:44 AM, mattshotcha said:

Any idea when we will get our levels back? I’m still not at my original level yet

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

Any idea when we will get our levels back? I’m still not at my original level yet

We don't have an ETA at this time. The team has made some adjustments in the backend restoring player connectivity, but the ranks and items are going to take some more time to diagnose and repair than the connection. 

In the meantime, no further damage can be done by logging in. So while it is unfortunate that your rank is not accurate, you can still join and play without fear of damaging the save further.

For this reason, we've opted to leave the double event live indefinitely. The event will eventually end, but for now we felt it would be best left on. We'll be giving players at least 24 hours notice before ending the event, when we eventually do decide to revert back to standard XP, CP, and Tapes.