I am not happy at all. My account on Friday the 13th just went back to level 0. I was level 150 with all the tapes, Jason’s, and counselors. I just lost all my tapes and counselors are locked. I still have my same perks but why did my account just go back to level 0?!!!!! @mattshotcha please respond

• Thanks 1

I am playing on Xbox One right now and it seems that multiple players are experiencing this issue. I thought I was the only player with the issue. An explanation and quick mend is in order here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TooLate1957 said:

I am playing on Xbox One right now and it seems that multiple players are experiencing this issue. I thought I was the only player with the issue. An explanation and quick mend is in order here. 

I’m glad I’m not the only one..... it might be a server issue? Idk... I guess we will wait for Matt to respond or anyone who has more knowledge on it

• Like 1

Yeah I have the game on Pc, Playstation and Xbox1--I am experiencing the same problem (I am not reporting it here I am just responding to the OP comment to let them know Xbox 1 users are having this issue as well).  Sucks that it is happening on a double XP weekend, I haven't hit 150 on my Xbox 1 and was getting pretty close...also for me at least for the last few hours I can't load into actual games, I can load into lobbys but the games are not loading.  Pretty sweet.   Sad my first post in sometime on this forum is something like this.

5 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

Yeah I have the game on Pc, Playstation and Xbox1--I am experiencing the same problem (I am not reporting it here I am just responding to the OP comment to let them know Xbox 1 users are having this issue as well).  Sucks that it is happening on a double XP weekend, I haven't hit 150 on my Xbox 1 and was getting pretty close...also for me at least for the last few hours I can't load into actual games, I can load into lobbys but the games are not loading.  Pretty sweet.   Sad my first post in sometime on this forum is something like this.

Welcome back! It sucks this is happening to us right now. I hope this problem gets fixed ASAP for all of us. Right now I can’t even get in a game. I’ve reset the search several times. So it’s gotta be a server problem. Should be an easy fix hopefully. For the trouble they should extend the double xp 😁

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

I edited my post and instead of saying welcome to the forums I said welcome back lol.... for a sec I thought you were new. I misread you and thought you said this was your first post and missed the “in sometime” 

• Like 1

This happened to me as well I was playing offline cause my internet did not wanna let me play online just unlocked part 2 Jason’s heavy blood skin and when I got back to the menu I was a zero I can still see the blood skins but it says there locked so I did not loose my data I would think and I’m on Xbox as well

10 minutes ago, overthetop622 said:

This happened to me as well I was playing offline cause my internet did not wanna let me play online just unlocked part 2 Jason’s heavy blood skin and when I got back to the menu I was a zero I can still see the blood skins but it says there locked so I did not loose my data I would think and I’m on Xbox as well

Welcome to the forum. The developers are aware of the problem and looking into it.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, XJasonVoorheesX said:

Help My Account went to level 0!!! xbox one! Anybody else? April 14th 2019

Welcome to the forum. The developers are looking into it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XJasonVoorheesX said:

You shouldn’t. Everything should go back to normal hopefully soon. And welcome :)

Glad this isn't a "me" problem.

I played a few offline games and still had my swapped weapons and DLC kills for them available. Machete and pig splitter for Parts 5 and 3, respectively. All the rest  of the Jasons and kills were locked, though.

I didn't go to level 0 but 2 friends did. 1 played offline bots full round and when finished was back at 150 with no issues. So other friend did same and it fixed it also with no issues

31 minutes ago, Jolly said:

I didn't go to level 0 but 2 friends did. 1 played offline bots full round and when finished was back at 150 with no issues. So other friend did same and it fixed it also with no issues

Really? in Offline mode then beat and finish then will back everything perk and CP, level?

34 minutes ago, Jolly said:

I played one match of offline bots earlier to see if I level up from 0, I was still at level 0. 

On PS4 here and I’ve lost everything, my level 150, all my perks, tapes....I’ll be damned if I have to start over.

5 minutes ago, TooLate1957 said:

I played one match of offline bots earlier to see if I level up from 0, I was still at level 0. 

I can't believe, for my level 1, but you're 0 level? Like wtf.

Just now, SametChan said:

I can't believe, for my level 1, but you're 0 level? Like wtf.

I believe everyone who has experienced this issue is stuck at level 0 and not able to level up. 

Just now, pucho said:

savini jason dlc is the solution to all our problems

Or maybe the solution is to get a good night's sleep and let's see if it's still a problem come morning before bitching too much about it.

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I am not happy at all. My account on Friday the 13th just went back to level 0. I was level 150 with all the tapes, Jason’s, and counselors. I just lost all my tapes and counselors are locked. I still have my same perks but why did my account just go back to level 0?!!!!! @mattshotcha please respond

I lost all my perks too...on PS4 here

8 minutes ago, trishalou2 said:

I lost all my perks too...on PS4 here

And.... Level & CP too.

It brought my level up to 101 but not my original 150. I am now able to get into a game. Progress is happening 

1 hour ago, pucho said:

savini jason dlc is the solution to all our problems

Not happening...

1 hour ago, Bonker2468 said:

Or maybe the solution is to get a good night's sleep and let's see if it's still a problem come morning before bitching too much about it.

Sound advice.