Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BeautyNumber2

Small and Insufferable Playerbase

Recommended Posts

In before this topic gets locked.

5 hours ago, Shainto said:

Really wish I could name and shame. Just had someone intentionally standing in front of the car as I was trying to get away. Freaking annoying 

Welcome to the forum. While you can't name and shame here, you can pass the word along among friends you play alongside of regularly. Each player's experience will vary with the good and bad lobbies they find. It's great that your encounters with trolls and cheaters is minimal.

8 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Yeah, watch out for his Jason! I play with him pretty often and have a very low survival rate. We're friends, we play other games too. Red dead, Diablo 3, etc. Be that as it may, Rust is a solid player and friend! No mercy when he's Jason, no "I'll save him for later". Nope, mostly if he is aware of my character then he's hunting. As it should be, and as a teammate he plays smart and is always pushing objectives. That's how we all play, and none of us use "Tech". No glitching, exploiting or ignorant bashing of opponents. Always good games.

This is the sales pitch of the year on the forum. Nicely done.

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Well, i'll have you know, that I hold two Ph Double Ds.  

And you can't teach that.

Very clever wording.

All in all, my experiences with the player base haven't been as bad as a while back. There are still bad players (some even on this forum) but things can change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Logged on yesterday to play as I haven't played in a while.  first game, two people come and just start hitting me, followed me for a good 10 minutes. Quit, because obviously they're teamers or just making the experience not fun. Next game, bunch of kid Jason teamers. 

Quickly remembered why I don't play this game nearly as much as I used to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fair Play said:

 

All in all, my experiences with the player base haven't been as bad as a while back. There are still bad players (some even on this forum) but things can change.

This is why I said that's nothing really changed.  Its the same as its always been.  Just a random crap shoot when it comes to public games.  And that's basically how it is for most free for all public lobby style games.

Beauty Number 2 seems to be the type of person that blocks everyone for everything.  So raising the bar that high when it comes to public players will just lead to much bigger disappointment.   

Me.. I set the bar real low.   Also my short term memory is nearly non existent when playing games as I never play video games without a stock pile of cannabis near by.   Meaning even if I run into some bad apples.  I completely forget it about by the next game.

Sure.. every once in a while I run into Jason teams and people who use exploits.   But its mostly filled with all kinds of players.. from newbies, casuals, fans and try hards.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2019 at 10:43 AM, RustInPeace said:

If you're on PS4 @BeautyNumber2, add & join me.  Sent you a PM with my ID and some names of other good players who don't fuck off like the general public who just watch Youtube videos on how to play like an asshole and glitch/exploit and proceed to pound their chests proclaiming how "great" they are.  

 

22 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Yeah, watch out for his Jason! I play with him pretty often and have a very low survival rate. We're friends, we play other games too. Red dead, Diablo 3, etc. Be that as it may, Rust is a solid player and friend! No mercy when he's Jason, no "I'll save him for later". Nope, mostly if he is aware of my character then he's hunting. As it should be, and as a teammate he plays smart and is always pushing objectives. That's how we all play, and none of us use "Tech". No glitching, exploiting or ignorant bashing of opponents. Always good games.

As a member of @RustInPeace and @Redrum138 's group, I can vouch for this. They are a lot of fun to play with. It's been awhile since I've played F13. I've been soured by practically every public match being a Jason hunting party now. It took all the fun out of it. That and I've been obsessed with Red Dead Online even though there's  not a whole lot of content there right now with it being in beta. Any way, I would like to maybe play a little more regularly with these guys, so feel free to send out an invite if you're in the game and see me on. 😀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for doing two posts in a row, it was two different games, so I thought it would be ok. I’ve been a long time reader of the forums, just didn’t have much to add to the conversation till this post. Plus I had the day to myself and felt like joining in. Overall, I think the Xbox community is better than when I started playing a year ago

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've started playing regularly again on PS4 and I almost always get completely new lobbies with ppl I've never seen before.  Most ppl aren't very good but not many trolls.  I haven't been experiencing this at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HuDawg said:

This is why I said that's nothing really changed.  Its the same as its always been.  Just a random crap shoot when it comes to public games.  And that's basically how it is for most free for all public lobby style games.

Beauty Number 2 seems to be the type of person that blocks everyone for everything.  So raising the bar that high when it comes to public players will just lead to much bigger disappointment.   

Me.. I set the bar real low.   Also my short term memory is nearly non existent when playing games as I never play video games without a stock pile of cannabis near by.   Meaning even if I run into some bad apples.  I completely forget it about by the next game.

Sure.. every once in a while I run into Jason teams and people who use exploits.   But its mostly filled with all kinds of players.. from newbies, casuals, fans and try hards.

I guess I'm a bit luckier than others. I never thought about lowering the expectations in a lobby. It does seem to make sense though.

We all want to have a somewhat decent experience. It just seems that some players are having more trouble in that department than others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

I play on Xbox almost every day and I don’t find the same people very often. 

Sounds like Xbox has a decent pool of players.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

I play on Xbox almost every day and I don’t find the same people very often. 

Same here on Xbox! Every lobby I get into as of late all have gametags I don't recognize. I also rarely run into glitchers but I have been running into quite a bit of Jason teamers over the past few days I have been playing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BigJay said:

Same here on Xbox! Every lobby I get into as of late all have gametags I don't recognize. I also rarely run into glitchers but I have been running into quite a bit of Jason teamers over the past few days I have been playing.

That’s good. I just had a lobby where me and my friend kept being the last survivors and these guys said we were playing together.... then all five of them left.... at the same time. YER PLAYING TOGETHER!!111 SO I’M TAKING MY GROUP OF FIVE GUYS AND LEAVING!!1

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

That’s good. I just had a lobby where me and my friend kept being the last survivors and these guys said we were playing together.... then all five of them left.... at the same time. YER PLAYING TOGETHER!!111 SO I’M TAKING MY GROUP OF FIVE GUYS AND LEAVING!!1

Players who don't enjoy the company of select players they encounter should change lobbies. Both groups would be much happier in the long run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 2:19 PM, HuDawg said:

This is why I said that's nothing really changed.  Its the same as its always been.  Just a random crap shoot when it comes to public games.  And that's basically how it is for most free for all public lobby style games.

Beauty Number 2 seems to be the type of person that blocks everyone for everything.  So raising the bar that high when it comes to public players will just lead to much bigger disappointment.   

Me.. I set the bar real low.   Also my short term memory is nearly non existent when playing games as I never play video games without a stock pile of cannabis near by.   Meaning even if I run into some bad apples.  I completely forget it about by the next game.

Sure.. every once in a while I run into Jason teams and people who use exploits.   But its mostly filled with all kinds of players.. from newbies, casuals, fans and try hards.

 

 

I challenge u to play sober (lile a dry fish)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeadDuck said:

I challenge u to play sober (lile a dry fish)

Thats just crazy talk..lol.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...