Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

Jason players who frequently glitch car with throwing knives

Can these people be banned if they glitch the car all the time with throwing knives on purpose? There’s a particular player I can think of that does it pretty much anytime a car is going he’ll ruin people’s escape all the time with throwing knives 

8 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Can these people be banned if they glitch the car all the time with throwing knives on purpose? There’s a particular player I can think of that does it pretty much anytime a car is going he’ll ruin people’s escape all the time with throwing knives 

I'd rather the time be spent fixing the problem, rather than banning.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I'd rather the time be spent fixing the problem, rather than banning.

Yeah next patch really needs to be focused a lot on fixing glitches and bugs that have existed in the game for far too long. I’m also sick of these Jason players glitching the car on purpose 

28 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

Not sure what the glitch is but I was wondering why a jason was throwing knives at me in the car today

They were trying the easy way out of stopping the car by throwing knives at it. Sometimes it will destroy the car when they do that. But it can also glitch the people in the car outside of the map. So jokes on Jason 

Deborah's reaction to the airborne car at 2:08.😊

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

This was in Offline, by the way.

Interesting. I tried it before in single player challenges but could never get it to work, assumed it can only be done on multiplayer. 

How?? Need tutorial!

How come as a 150lvl player i never discover cool glitches , ffs , the only ones I've discovered were the shitty ones that gave advantage to my opponents

I hate when they throw knives at my windshield, such a pain to dodge. You can dodge you just have to break to the left or right before he lets go. 

On 4/11/2019 at 7:51 PM, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah next patch really needs to be focused a lot on fixing glitches and bugs that have existed in the game for far too long. I’m also sick of these Jason players glitching the car on purpose 

I totally agree. We'll see though.

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I hate when they throw knives at my windshield, such a pain to dodge. You can dodge you just have to break to the left or right before he lets go. 

Too bad you can't run down a Jason that does that intentionally.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Too bad you can't run down a Jason that does that intentionally.

I’ve tried, I had heard you could knock his mask off with the car but I’ve not managed it yet. I’m thinking the person who told me that was just messing with me. In the last month or so there must have been at least a few Jason’s, who were thinking ‘who the hell is this Mitch and why does he keep hitting me with the car. It’s a fun game to play with the two seater, I wish I’d kept better track because one games, I must have crashed into the Jason about six times. 

Yeah, people are doing it on purpose. Nobody is throwing a knife at a car that doesn’t know exactly what they’re doing. Show me the player that organically tries to throw a knife at a moving car thinking it will stop it and *gasp* it did how convenient... you knew what you were trying to do. It also goes without saying that this game’s playerbase is basically set and is the same several thousand of players with virtually no new players. People know what they’re doing held up on YouTube and Twitch watching glitches and rush to try it on their own.

14 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I’ve tried, I had heard you could knock his mask off with the car but I’ve not managed it yet. I’m thinking the person who told me that was just messing with me. In the last month or so there must have been at least a few Jason’s, who were thinking ‘who the hell is this Mitch and why does he keep hitting me with the car. It’s a fun game to play with the two seater, I wish I’d kept better track because one games, I must have crashed into the Jason about six times. 

Someone was probably messing with you on that one.

14 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Yeah, people are doing it on purpose. Nobody is throwing a knife at a car that doesn’t know exactly what they’re doing. Show me the player that organically tries to throw a knife at a moving car thinking it will stop it and *gasp* it did how convenient... you knew what you were trying to do. It also goes without saying that this game’s playerbase is basically set and is the same several thousand of players with virtually no new players. People know what they’re doing held up on YouTube and Twitch watching glitches and rush to try it on their own.

Thankfully, not every player resorts to this.

• Like 4

I really hate this bug/glitch. Sometimes it knocks the car off the map as well and then your stuck until the end if you can move. If you can’t move you time out and get kicked. 

There’s a patch note back in November, I think, where I think they added this into the game. “Fixed an issue where Jason’s throwing knives sometimes ignored car collision.”

so sad they didnt fix it since today. arent they even banned from adding new content? Why arent they fixing issues like these?

12 hours ago, theblitz707 said:

so sad they didnt fix it since today. arent they even banned from adding new content? Why arent they fixing issues like these?

You are correct that the new content train has long since left the station. Fixing issues seems to take a lot of time. Narrowing down the underlying cause cause and finding a solution that doesn't break something else seems like an extensive process. That's why it's 5-6 months between patches for this game.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Anyone’s car just get destroyed or disappear while In it and Jason doesn’t throw knifes or anything is just in eye view? Seems to be happening a lot the past two weeks

The car does glitch on it's own without Jason anywhere near the car but it's kind of random. If he happens to morph on top of or real close to the car it will glitch also but I've never seen that happen but I guess it does.

7 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

The car does glitch on it's own without Jason anywhere near the car but it's kind of random. If he happens to morph on top of or real close to the car it will glitch also but I've never seen that happen but I guess it does.

You don't even have to morph on top of the car, or real close, for the car to be sent into the abyss...or into a cabin.  

A couple weeks back I morphed up to the main house on Higgins and the car ended up inside the cabin across from the barn.  It was still driveable, by the way. 

This has been going on just as long as knifing the car has.  

On 4/11/2019 at 6:30 PM, DontZzz34 said:

i report all of them and i even send sony there ip addys to have them permently banned for life

19 hours ago, Douglat said:

Anyone’s car just get destroyed or disappear while In it and Jason doesn’t throw knifes or anything is just in eye view? Seems to be happening a lot the past two weeks

Welcome to the forum. Have a pleasant stay.

1 hour ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

i report all of them and i even send sony there ip addys to have them permently banned for life

I doubt Sony will get involved with the banning process. This is more of a Gun jurisdiction.

An alternative is to make a list for yourself, and avoid those players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Damn I've tried multiple times and never got it to work