DontZzz34

Who is the Queen of surviving the night?

Who is the Queen of surviving the night?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who holds the title?

• Tiffany
    • Vanessa
    • AJ
    • Deborah
    • Fox
    • Victoria
    • Jenny

2 hours ago, mike-hannigan said:

@JennyMyers1984 Do you think that Jenny will benefit from a legendary speed demon with a bonus stat of (+3%) faster sprint speed? Curious to hear your thoughts.

Will she benefit from it? Yes. It is worth the benefit? Probably not. Jenny is already super slow and a 3% increase isn’t gonna put her on Vanessa/Tiffany level when it comes to running from Jason. I’d play Jenny to her strengths which is a counselor who can bodyguard all the repair counselors because she has very high luck and won’t easily have her weapons break.

My perk build is Sucker Punch, Thick Skinned, and Marathon. Is it a generic meta build? Yes, but it works.

You can really do any build for Jenny as she is a very versatile counselor, but her strong stat isn’t running...leave that to Vanessa and Tiffany.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Naaaaah her stealth trumps.

Stealth only matters to a certain extent to at most sound pings in this game. Sense avoidance perks are countered if a Jason spans sense. AJ can’t handle a chase near as good as Tiffany can. AJ most of the time can’t beat the clock because Jason can usually run her out of stamina. I hardly ever see AJ beat the clock. But I do know some that can

8 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Stealth only matters to a certain extent to at most sound pings in this game. Sense avoidance perks are countered if a Jason spans sense. AJ can’t handle a chase near as good as Tiffany can. AJ most of the time can’t beat the clock because Jason can usually run her out of stamina. I hardly ever see AJ beat the clock. But I do know some that can

The only thing tiffany has is stamina and speed over A.J thats it....the rest is either in A.J favor or a tie.

46 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

The only thing tiffany has is stamina and speed over A.J thats it....the rest is either in A.J favor or a tie.

Stamina and speed are the best stats for surviving the night 

• Like 1

Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Nah Stealth and Repair wins the night.

Repair doesn’t matter when u have Jason on ur tail as the final survivor, you aren't going to be repairing anything 

9 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

When you’re running from Jason all that is gonna matter is speed and stamina which Tiffany is MILES ahead of AJ in both. You won’g be repairing anything when Jason is on you tail. AJ won’t survive a chase near as long as Tiffany due to Tiffany being faster and having more endurance.

9 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Nah Stealth and Repair wins the night.

Stealth and repair means escaping not surviving the night.

10 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Stamina and speed are the best stats for surviving the night 

To true.

9 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Repair doesn’t matter when u have Jason on ur tail as the final survivor, you aren't going to be repairing anything 

Not quite as true, I’ve escaped by repairing solo during rage with a car that needed to be fixed first. Not recommended at all though, that shit was stupid hard. Need a PK and two shotguns, lol, could have worked the other way too.

1 hour ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

When you’re running from Jason all that is gonna matter is speed and stamina which Tiffany is MILES ahead of AJ in both. You won’g be repairing anything when Jason is on you tail. AJ won’t survive a chase near as long as Tiffany due to Tiffany being faster and having more endurance.

Tiff definitely beats AJ for surviving the night but I think if it was, who escapes more often it’s much closer to even. 

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Stealth and repair means escaping not surviving the night.

To true.

Not quite as true, I’ve escaped by repairing solo during rage with a car that needed to be fixed first. Not recommended at all though, that shit was stupid hard. Need a PK and two shotguns, lol, could have worked the other way too.

Tiff definitely beats AJ for surviving the night but I think if it was, who escapes more often it’s much closer to even. 

Yeah ur right. I’ve never thought to repair while surviving night especially with Tiff. But that’s very thoughtful of you to do for the other counselors. 

The team of counselors in no specific order I think who are the best at escaping are defintely AJ, Deborah (repair), Vanessa (distractor) and Tiffany (their part delivery/distractor) are the absolute best team of counselors to escape fast. These four counselors make for an amazing team! 

6 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah ur right. I’ve never thought to repair while surviving night especially with Tiff. But that’s very thoughtful of you to do for the other counselors. 😁

They were all dead, lol.

If you do try it, remember you need to try save the PK for the last stun. 

22 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

They were all dead, lol.

If you do try it, remember you need to try save the PK for the last stun. 

I wouldn’t even attempt a repair with tiff when surviving night lol maybe I would with Deborah or AJ to repair a power box to reduce fear

I throw my vote for Deborah Kim.  I know she's low on stamina and strength, but her stealth and repair are vital. Even if I'm flying solo, I repair what I can for the other players. One on one against Jason, it's pretty much a matter of time but I make sure jason breathes a sigh of relief once he's killed me. And I always get in a flip off emote before dying

1 hour ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

jenny  wins all the time

vanessa dies at the very start LoL

No no no.... Vanessa is very hard to catch as Jason compared to Jenny. I’m more than likely to go after Jenny then Vanessa. Vanessa’s can take Jason on a long chase, wasting a shit ton of precious time. Jenny is much much easier to catch. 

4 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

No no no.... Vanessa is very hard to catch as Jason compared to Jenny. I’m more than likely to go after Jenny then Vanessa. Vanessa’s can take Jason on a long chase, wasting a shit ton of precious time. Jenny is much much easier to catch. 

Depends more on the player than counselor. If you have a Level 150 Jenny and a Level 12 Vanessa, you’re more than likely gonna have better luck catching Vanessa. Same goes vice versa. I’ve lead Jason on 10 minute chases with Jenny because he thought I was “an easy target”. 

It is definitely dependent on player experience because newer players will make rookie mistakes more often. Just because Vanessa has speed and stamina doesn’t mean she knows exactly how to manage it or run from Jason. One shift grab is all it takes.

Not saying Jenny is better than Vanessa in a chase because she isn’t but I’ll usually go after the newer player first regardless if they are Jenny or Vanessa because they’ll die quicker.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Depends more on the player than counselor. If you have a Level 150 Jenny and a Level 12 Vanessa, you’re more than likely gonna have better luck catching Vanessa. Same goes vice versa. I’ve lead Jason on 10 minute chases with Jenny because he thought I was “an easy target”. 

It is definitely dependent on player experience because newer players will make rookie mistakes more often. Just because Vanessa has speed and stamina doesn’t mean she knows exactly how to manage it or run from Jason. One shift grab is all it takes.

Not saying Jenny is better than Vanessa in a chase because she isn’t but I’ll usually go after the newer player first regardless if they are Jenny or Vanessa because they’ll die quicker.

Well yes I know that it depends on the player to but that’s not what I’m talking about here. I’m just talking about on average the majority of the time jason players have a more difficult time getting Vanessa than they do getting Jenny. 90% of the time for me Jenny is easy prey. If you take two players with the same exact skill and one player is Vanessa/Tiffany and one player is Jenny. The Tiffany/Vanessa’s are going to be more likely to survive. That’s what I’ve seen personally.  Stamina helps keep you alive. That’s why it’s the best stat to have 

5 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Well yes I know that it depends on the player to but that’s not what I’m talking about here. I’m just talking about on average the majority of the time jason players have a more difficult time getting Vanessa than they do getting Jenny. 90% of the time for me Jenny is easy prey. If you take two players with the same exact skill and one player is Vanessa/Tiffany and one player is Jenny. The Tiffany/Vanessa’s are going to be more likely to survive. That’s what I’ve seen personally.  Stamina helps keep you alive. That’s why it’s the best stat to have 

You have to find Jenny first. Give her a no fear build and she does't light up on Jason's senses very easily, even out in the open. She's stealthy enough that unless she's sprinting, her sound pings are hard to spot. I'm an average player who often plays as Jenny and I'm often the last one left. While I may not get too many survive the nights, I'll usually at least make Jason really have to work hard for the kill.

2 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

You have to find Jenny first. Give her a no fear build and she does't light up on Jason's senses very easily, even out in the open. She's stealthy enough that unless she's sprinting, her sound pings are hard to spot. I'm an average player who often plays as Jenny and I'm often the last one left. While I may not get too many survive the nights, I'll usually at least make Jason really have to work hard for the kill.

I don’t have issues sensing people because I spam sense. This counters a lot of those perks. Jason’s that don’t spam sense, you will have a lot easier time not being sensed.

2 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I don’t have issues sensing people because I spam sense. This counters a lot of those perks. Jason’s that don’t spam sense, you will have a lot easier time not being sensed.

With the no fear build, Jenny pretty much has to be within Jason's base sense range in order for him to sense her. I'm not talking sense avoidance perks. I'm talking fear reduction perks like nerves of steel and preparedness. When combined with her already top notch composure, she hardly generates any fear at all. That's a big part of how Jason's sense works. The more fear a counselor has built up, the farther away Jason can sense them from. If Jason is constantly bouncing around the map spamming sense, of course he's going to spot her eventually, but it's all the more difficult if she is constantly on the move and staying away from obvious locations.

3 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

With the no fear build, Jenny pretty much has to be within Jason's base sense range in order for him to sense her. I'm not talking sense avoidance perks. I'm talking fear reduction perks like nerves of steel and preparedness. When combined with her already top notch composure, she hardly generates any fear at all. That's a big part of how Jason's sense works. The more fear a counselor has built up, the farther away Jason can sense them from. If Jason is constantly bouncing around the map spamming sense, of course he's going to spot her eventually, but it's all the more difficult if she is constantly on the move and staying away from obvious locations.

I can see your points, but the way I look at it as Jason is I will track down whoever eventually regardless of the perks they’re using. Sometimes I wish it wasn’t as easy tracking people down and I had to work a little harder for my findings. 

On 5/2/2019 at 6:43 PM, DontZzz34 said:

I can see your points, but the way I look at it as Jason is I will track down whoever eventually regardless of the perks they’re using. Sometimes I wish it wasn’t as easy tracking people down and I had to work a little harder for my findings. 

This is true, Jason will eventually sense Jenny...even all the way across the map.

The problem for Jason is he needs to keep sense on the entire time he's chasing her and has to hope he kills her before sense runs out.  Because once it does, Jason has to go into sense spam mode to find her again, which can take another 2-3 minutes. 

Sometimes going out a back window as Jason crashes through the front door is enough to get Jenny away and Jason clueless as to where she went.  

11 hours ago, Armani? said:

Jenny 

This isn't up for debate lol

It is up for debate though 🙂

10 hours ago, SirMang said:

This is true, Jason will eventually sense Jenny...even all the way across the map.

The problem for Jason is he needs to keep sense on the entire time he's chasing her and has to hope he kills her before sense runs out.  Because once it does, Jason has to go into sense spam mode to find her again, which can take another 2-3 minutes. 

Sometimes going out a back window as Jason crashes through the front door is enough to get Jenny away and Jason clueless as to where she went.  

That is true.