DontZzz34

Who is the Queen of surviving the night?

Who is the Queen of surviving the night?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who holds the title?

• Tiffany
    • Vanessa
    • AJ
    • Deborah
    • Fox
    • Victoria
    • Jenny

4 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Good. Then you should probably stop.  Not my fault Vanessa has better stats. I didn't make the game.

I've never heard that one before...

They’re both basically the same. As long as you have stamina you’re gucci. You even said yourself earlier that even Deborah can juke a shift grab. Why does it matter what your speed is when you have EVEN MORE stamina. Speed is such an overrated stat.

Keep living in delusion that Vanessa is the ONLY viable counselor and I’ll have my fun surviving with the counselor that is actually winning the poll

Oh...I thought you were new to the game. My apologies that I thought your weak replies were just a noobie talking 😁

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Good. Then you should probably stop.  Not my fault Vanessa has better stats. I didn't make the game.

I've never heard that one before...

If one doesn’t agree with one another no need for anyone to get upset. We can agree to disagree with each other and move on. I like having debates but not when someone gets upset at another. It ain’t worth it to get upset and turn a debate into a conflict @JennyMyers1984 @Somethin Cool 

Lol the topic is who is the Queen. Not who possibly ties for the Queen followed by a bunch of crap about how stealth is superior to speed. Stealth is void at rage. Speed is not. Those are facts. But I never said there's anything wrong with using Tiffany. It's just statistically speaking Vanessa is better.

8 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Oh...I thought you were new to the game. My apologies that I thought your weak replies were just a noobie talking 😁

Lol I've forgotten more about Friday than you'll probably ever know...

Just now, Somethin Cool said:

Lol the topic is who is the Queen. Not who possibly ties for the Queen followed by a bunch of crap about how stealth is superior to speed. Stealth is void at rage. Speed is not. Those are facts. But I never said there's anything wrong with using Tiffany. It's just statistically speaking Vanessa is better.

To YOU it is Vanessa but not everybody agrees about that. Nothing wrong with using Vanessa but she isn’t the only viable option and personally I don’t think she is THE best option because she isn’t who I play the best. 

I just don’t think speed is as helpful as stamina and Vanessa/Tiffany have the same amount of stamina. Both are pretty equal.

Even post-rage when SOME counselors make no noise ping, Vanessa will ALWAYS make notifications and you can follow her location  precisely. Tiffany you can’t always follow, especially if she has sense avoidance perks because they still work after rage mode.

Tiffany > Vanessa

You may think different and that is okay, but that’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it

4 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol I've forgotten more about Friday than you'll probably ever know...

Then jog your memory because it seems as though you’ve forgotten quite a lot

1 minute ago, Somethin Cool said:

And you apparently don't know the difference between statistcs and opinions @JennyMyers1984

Vanessa’s stats play to her running around Jason and being a bully counselor

Tiffany’s stats play around her evading Jason, being a part runner, and running around Jason if she has too.

Speed and stamina are ultimately what matter when it comes to running around Jason. Some stats can help like composure, stealth, and maybe luck.

YOU value speed and I value stamina. Stamina is what REALLY matters and Tiffany has more than enough to run around Jason for the entire round if need be. Speed doesn’t mean shit. If you can manage your stamina that is all you need, period.

If stealth mattered more than Tiffany would undoubtably be the best hands down.

2 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Stealth needs a damn buff. It’s ridiculous to glow up as red as Rudolph’s nose on 10/10 stealth. You should have a much higher chance of not showing up on sense then how it is currently. 

2 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Vanessa’s stats play to her running around Jason and being a bully counselor

Tiffany’s stats play around her evading Jason, being a part runner, and running around Jason if she has too.

Speed and stamina are ultimately what matter when it comes to running around Jason. Some stats can help like composure, stealth, and maybe luck.

YOU value speed and I value stamina. Stamina is what REALLY matters and Tiffany has more than enough to run around Jason for the entire round if need be. Speed doesn’t mean shit. If you can manage your stamina that is all you need, period.

Right. Vanessa is stronger, faster, has higher luck, stamina is the same (assuming luck doesn't boost it a bit.) 

Vanessa can run parts. Faster than Tiff too because of that 10 speed that "doesn't mean shit".

Either is a solid choice. Hell I'd even throw in no fear Jenny as a good pick. But Vanessa is Queen.

3 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Stealth needs a damn buff. It’s ridiculous to glow up as red as Rudolph’s nose on 10/10 stealth. You should have a much higher chance of not showing up on sense then how it is currently. 

Stealth is one of the top stats until rage. Just probably a good idea to be gone before rage mode kicks in.

6 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Stealth  is one of the top stats until rage. Just probably a good idea to be gone before rage mode kicks in.

Hell nah I’ll stay to survive the night. That’s more fun. The other night the cops arrived with 10 minutes left in the game I was final survivor everyone dead. I chose to try and survive the last 10 minutes and I lived. I had a lot more fun doing that then going to the cops. Sometimes I’ll fight Jason and make him hit rage and run for my life after that and challenge myself to survive the night with a pissed off Jason. It’s quite a challenge but fun as hell. 

14 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

You’re not wrong about this.

However you’re wrong about speed, it allows you the opportunity to regain more stamina. It makes it both easier to dodge and to get between groups of cabins. Somethin isn’t wrong about the jog speed being higher as well. If the stats were more balanced then it might be a draw but unfortunately stealth and composure aren’t as viable or valuable in the late game. You’re play style might suit one better than the other but objectively Vanessa has better stats for survival. 

If you throw NoS on her the recovery speed jumps up quite a bit and those seconds of safety translate into real distance on Jason. 

1 minute ago, Somethin Cool said:

Right. Vanessa is stronger, faster, has higher luck, stamina is the same (assuming luck doesn't boost it a bit.) 

Vanessa can run parts. Faster than Tiff too because of that 10 speed that "doesn't mean shit".

Either is a solid choice. Hell I'd even throw in no fear Jenny as a good pick. But Vanessa is Queen.

Stealth is one of the top stats until rage. Just probably a good idea to be gone before rage mode kicks in.

Stronger? Yeah because strength is incredibly useful.

Luck is just that...luck, sometimes you’re lucky and sometimes you aren’t. No matter your counselor. Chad isn’t gonna live longer than AJ just because he is luckier.

Vanessa can run parts to counselors but Tiffany does it better because she isn’t gonna lure Jason to the stealthy repair counselors like AJ and Deb. Vanessa shouldn’t be buddy-buddy with ANY counselor because she is going to immediately lure Jason. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve had a Vanessa try to follow me with her thunder hooves. Vanessa should stick with Buggzy and Adam and not be anywhere near the stealthy counselors.

Again, a 6 to 10 speed seems like a lot...but it really isn’t that much of a leap.

No Fear Jenny is good but you’d be dumb to say she is better at surviving that Tiffany and Vanessa. No Fear Jenny is good pre-rage but Jenny has average stamina, she isn’t getting far. Sure I’ve survived with Jenny easily but it’s not a cakewalk. Jenny is underrated though for sure.

10 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You’re not wrong about this.

However you’re wrong about speed, it allows you the opportunity to regain more stamina. It makes it both easier to dodge and to get between groups of cabins. Somethin isn’t wrong about the jog speed being higher as well. If the stats were more balanced then it might be a draw but unfortunately stealth and composure aren’t as viable or valuable in the late game. You’re play style might suit one better than the other but objectively Vanessa has better stats for survival. 

If you throw NoS on her the recovery speed jumps up quite a bit and those seconds of safety translate into real distance on Jason. 

Let me rephrase what I said about speed...

Speed is a good stat, it isn’t USELESS like strength...it’s just not THE most important to me. I can do well with any counselor regardless of their speed.

I value stamina more. It’s why I prefer Victoria over Chad. Victoria is slow but she can go for a long time. Chad is fast and can gain distance but he has 0 endurance, he will not last in a chase due to crippling composure and horrible stamina. 

As long as I have stamina to work with I’m good. Jenny is slow as hell but has a good amount of stamina to get from place to place especially paired with marathon. I can juke a shift grab regardless. You can still get grabbed while playing Vanessa, she isn’t Wonder Woman (no pun intended)

@JennyMyers1984

Since stamina is equal between Vanessa and Tiffany, doesn't the fact that Vanessa has more speed play to he being the more likely queen of surviving the night? 

You said stamina is your top priority, which is fair, I don't disagree.  But with things being equal on this fight, what then pushes Tiffany ahead of Vanessa in just surviving a one on one encounter with Jason?  

Are you valuing stealthiness over speed? 

5 minutes ago, SirMang said:

@JennyMyers1984

Since stamina is equal between Vanessa and Tiffany, doesn't the fact that Vanessa has more speed play to he being the more likely queen of surviving the night? 

You said stamina is your top priority, which is fair, I don't disagree.  But with things being equal on this fight, what then pushes Tiffany ahead of Vanessa in just surviving a one on one encounter with Jason?  

Are you valuing stealthiness over speed? 

Stealth isn’t very valuable post rage but it can help when cabin hopping and juking when inside of a cabin because Tiffany makes no noise indications at all post rage. Inside of a cabin Tiffany has an advantage over Vanessa.

I just think it is fair game based how the player plays. I have seen very little speed increase between a 6 and 10. I’ve ran right besides Vanessa and of course she goes faster but I’m like a second behind her, it’s not that dramatic of a difference.

Tiffany has a little boost of stealth vs Vanessa little boost of speed...

I just don’t care about speed, like at all. I do just as well with Jenny as I do Vanessa. If I can juke a shift grab well then it doesn’t matter if I’m playing Debbie or Vanessa.

6 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

I’ve ran right besides Vanessa and of course she goes faster but I’m like a second behind her, it’s not that dramatic of a difference.

All those 1 or 2 seconds add up to that much more stamina to play with. You keep reducing it to other points but speed is stamina in the late game. Every window you hop in you get a bit more stamina than Tiff while Jason plays catch up. 

I don’t like that it breaks down like this, just so you know. I personally think it should be fairly balanced by the Composure stat and that stealth should be more valuable, they aren’t balanced or valuable but speed is. 

I main Mitch and used to main Jenny, so it’s not like I have a vested interest in Vanessa being Meta (most effective tactic available) but she is. Tiff is second but the gap between them is noticeable. 

Now if you want to have the last word, I’ll let you. I’ve said my piece and see no reason for this to dissolve into bickering, which it does when we start going over the same points and get frustrated with each other’s arguments. 

I can see why you think what you do but maybe it’s because you’re position is dependent on you being behind the controller/keyboard. That said I’m good with agreeing to disagree, and the last word can be yours, good chat by the way.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

All those 1 or 2 seconds add up to that much more stamina to play with. You keep reducing it to other points but speed is stamina in the late game. Every window you hop in you get a bit more stamina than Tiff while Jason plays catch up. 

I don’t like that it breaks down like this, just so you know. I personally think it should be fairly balanced by the Composure stat and that stealth should be more valuable, they aren’t balanced or valuable but speed is. 

I main Mitch and used to main Jenny, so it’s not like I have a vested interest in Vanessa being Meta (most effective tactic available) but she is. Tiff is second but the gap between them is noticeable. 

Now if you want to have the last word, I’ll let you. I’ve said my piece and see no reason for this to dissolve into bickering, which it does when we start going over the same points and get frustrated with each other’s arguments. 

I can see why you think what you do but maybe it’s because you’re position is dependent on you being behind the controller/keyboard. That said I’m good with agreeing to disagree, and the last word can be yours, good chat by the way.

Very intelligent and mature response. 

• Like 1

I think no fear Jenny could hold her own with epic marathon and a good supply of spray if the cabins were close together and you used her weapon to block incoming throwing knives instead of wasting stamina trying to dodge them. Might not be as easy to survive as Tiff or Nessa but it's possible.

25 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

The way you respond to people I can respect. I’ve always loved chatting with you ever since I joined the forums.

Not that I wanna have the “last word” but we can agree to disagree, we’ve both said what we needed to.

Vanessa and Tiffany are easily the top two meta counselors. Both have similar stats and mainly play the same way except Tiffany being more stealthier. 

I do wish that the meta wasn’t Vanessa/Tiffany based on their speed and stamina stats alone. Composure and stealth SHOULD play a bigger role. I’d rather the game be hide and seek than fight Jason and make him a piñata. Composure and stealth should keep you off of Jason’s radar and make you less likely to be sense. Vanessa should ALWAYS be the first found due to low stealth and composure and counselors like Jenny and AJ should be the last ones found. I always hated how the high composure counselors will scream when Jason is around.

However I did notice that Jenny NEVER screams. Of course she does her voice lines of “Please No!” and “Help, Oh God!” among others when Jason is right on her tail but she never does the generic AJ scream when Jason is nearby.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I think no fear Jenny could hold her own with epic marathon and a good supply of spray if the cabins were close together and you used her weapon to block incoming throwing knives instead of wasting stamina trying to dodge them. Might not be as easy to survive as Tiff or Nessa but it's possible.

I mean...I’ve done it but I play Jenny a lot. I’m very comfortable with her playstyle and how much stamina I have to work with. She’s better at surviving than the repair counselors (AJ, Debbie, Fox) but she probably won’t live as long as the runners (Tiffany, Vanessa, Victoria). She is close to Victoria but Victoria has a slight edge over Jenny. I do which Jenny had the highest survivability due to being the “final girl” trope.

Definitely not impossible but not as easy as the other runners

I feel that Vanessa is the queen of surviving the night, because of her higher speed and luck. Speed makes juking easier, and you'll make some windows Tiffany won't. Luck is useful, because of the effect it has on stumbling. 

All that said, Tiffany's stealth is not useless in rage. If she gets into Packanack, or Pinehurst, her low amount of sound bubbles can waste alot of time.

In the end here, there's no right answer as this entire topic is all opinion anyway. I suggest everyone accept that others with have a view that differes from theirs, and move on.

15 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I've seen people with the no fear Jenny juke Jason for as long as a Vanessa can...

Although it does rely on some luck for Jenny to pull it off. 

Eventually Jason will sense her and come for her.  What no fear Jenny needs to do is to be able to slip out of a cabin and get a little distance from Jason, while hoping Jason toggled his sense off or lost it.  Because then the whole spam sense game starts again.  You're also better off, as Jenny, standing outside because it will give a smaller sense marker.  

You wouldn't be trying to block throwing knives as Jenny, you're just trying to keep spacing as much as possible with her.  The no fear build potentially can, again based on luck.  And not the stat of luck lol 

1 hour ago, SirMang said:

I've seen people with the no fear Jenny juke Jason for as long as a Vanessa can...

Although it does rely on some luck for Jenny to pull it off. 

Eventually Jason will sense her and come for her.  What no fear Jenny needs to do is to be able to slip out of a cabin and get a little distance from Jason, while hoping Jason toggled his sense off or lost it.  Because then the whole spam sense game starts again.  You're also better off, as Jenny, standing outside because it will give a smaller sense marker.  

You wouldn't be trying to block throwing knives as Jenny, you're just trying to keep spacing as much as possible with her.  The no fear build potentially can, again based on luck.  And not the stat of luck lol 

Jenny is highly underrated. She doesn’t have any stats that cripple her.

Strength isn’t meaningful

You can still easily repair with a 2

Amazing luck and maxed out composure

Despite having a 6 stealth, it is secretly higher than Chad and Mitch...I think it is even higher than Lachappa’s. She makes little noise.

She is slow but if you know how to avoid a shift grab then you should be fine. It’s just not gonna be very easy like it is with Vanessa and Tiffany

Average stamina will get her from point A to point B

She’s a great counselor but she would be pushed to being meta if composure and stealth meant more ESPECIALLY a “No Fear” build. I honestly don’t think Jason should be able to sense counselors until they’ve reached Stage 3 fear when they are starting to panic.

The “No Fear” build is great because you will never slip into full fear which means Jenny will never stumble. She’s still not as great as Vanessa and Tiffany due to the speed/stamina meta combo