Jump to content
DontZzz34

Who is the Queen of surviving the night?

Who is the Queen of surviving the night?  

44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who holds the title?

    • Tiffany
      14
    • Vanessa
      13
    • AJ
      8
    • Deborah
      1
    • Fox
      2
    • Victoria
      1
    • Jenny
      5


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Because her high stealth and composure keeps her off Jason's radar for a while. Add in she can play the same hide and seek games as Tiffany and she can be very hard to find.

That's why I think Tiffany is the ultimate winner. Whether it's cabin hopping and juking out in the open or playing hide and seek in the main house, she can do both. Vanessa and AJ can't.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

The poll is biased due to tiffany booty being the main pick. 😑😐

Well looks like Tiffany is queen of the booty and surviving the night 🙂

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It really is a toss up between Tiffany and Vanessa. You can't go wrong with either one when trying to cabin hop your way out of trouble.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Well looks like Tiffany is queen of the booty and surviving the night 🙂

Whew the true final girl of the game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

Whew the true final girl of the game. 

She really is though. I’ve had a lot of epic survival of the nights with her. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Close call on this one...

It's one of three depending on play style...

Jenny, Tiffany or Vanessa.

Jenny can do things under the radar or straight out hide and be hard to spot on sense.  Late in the match this becomes less useful to her as Jason can spam sense repeatedly to find her.  But if you're in a group of cabins, you can give him the slip and make him spam sense to find you again.  If you're last alive, this isn't as viable because I, as Jason, will keep sense on long enough to get on top of you.  

Tiffany is similar to this with a little less on the stealthiness but more on the ability to run.

Vanessa can just flat out run Jason all over the place, but in a war of attrition Jason eventually wins out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SirMang said:

Close call on this one...

It's one of three depending on play style...

Jenny, Tiffany or Vanessa.

Jenny can do things under the radar or straight out hide and be hard to spot on sense.  Late in the match this becomes less useful to her as Jason can spam sense repeatedly to find her.  But if you're in a group of cabins, you can give him the slip and make him spam sense to find you again.  If you're last alive, this isn't as viable because I, as Jason, will keep sense on long enough to get on top of you.  

Tiffany is similar to this with a little less on the stealthiness but more on the ability to run.

Vanessa can just flat out run Jason all over the place, but in a war of attrition Jason eventually wins out. 

 You’re correct here. this is why I think it’s tiffany because she can run and she can hide. No one else is able to do both of these things as well as her. She can run and hide very well. This makes Tiffany very well rounded when it comes to surviving the night compared to others. AJ can hide but can’t run for shit especially if she’s final survivor, Vanessa can run Jason all over the place but can’t hide, Jenny can hide but isn’t good at running. Etc

tiffany is the GOAT when it comes to surviving the night 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vanessa wins hands down in surviving the night. She can literally jog around the map ten feet in front of a running Jason and he can't do anything about it. She doesn't need to hide but she is fully capable of cabin juking Jason for extended periods post rage.

Tiffany is definitely not the worst choice for surviving the night. She's quick, has decent stamina, but she tends to fold under pressure. A good pressure Jason will run her fear to the max and run her out of stamina before too long. Sure she's stealthy but that doesn't mean anything post rage.

No fear Jenny isn't a bad choice either but she's slow asf. She's also wasting perk slots with the no fear build. Now you have to compromise and decide between medic or thick skin. If you're talking about actually going the full 20 minutes against a half decent running Jason you're probably going to lose with her.

I'm sure everyone will blast back with the old "well I've done it a thousand times with this one" but statistically speaking Nessa wins. There's a reason she's the most hated counselor in the game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Vanessa wins hands down in surviving the night. She can literally jog around the map ten feet in front of a running Jason and he can't do anything about it. She doesn't need to hide but she is fully capable of cabin juking Jason for extended periods post rage.

Tiffany is definitely not the worst choice for surviving the night. She's quick, has decent stamina, but she tends to fold under pressure. A good pressure Jason will run her fear to the max and run her out of stamina before too long. Sure she's stealthy but that doesn't mean anything post rage.

No fear Jenny isn't a bad choice either but she's slow asf. She's also wasting perk slots with the no fear build. Now you have to compromise and decide between medic or thick skin. If you're talking about actually going the full 20 minutes against a half decent running Jason you're probably going to lose with her.

I'm sure everyone will blast back with the old "well I've done it a thousand times with this one" but statistically speaking Nessa wins. There's a reason she's the most hated counselor in the game...

I have to agree, unfortunately.  I favor Tiffany personally when doing a run around myself, but I see more Vanessas survive the night in experienced hands.  😐

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Vanessa wins hands down in surviving the night. She can literally jog around the map ten feet in front of a running Jason and he can't do anything about it. She doesn't need to hide but she is fully capable of cabin juking Jason for extended periods post rage.

Tiffany is definitely not the worst choice for surviving the night. She's quick, has decent stamina, but she tends to fold under pressure. A good pressure Jason will run her fear to the max and run her out of stamina before too long. Sure she's stealthy but that doesn't mean anything post rage.

No fear Jenny isn't a bad choice either but she's slow asf. She's also wasting perk slots with the no fear build. Now you have to compromise and decide between medic or thick skin. If you're talking about actually going the full 20 minutes against a half decent running Jason you're probably going to lose with her.

I'm sure everyone will blast back with the old "well I've done it a thousand times with this one" but statistically speaking Nessa wins. There's a reason she's the most hated counselor in the game...

Tiffany with/without marathon perk, it’s very rare Jason will run me out of stamina. That’s more on the player and how they manage it. Tiffany can run Jason around the map forever just like Vanessa and she can hide better in the home. That’s something Tiffany can do better then Vanessa, she is a more effective hider. Tiffany’s running game is on point to. Vanessa has more speed then Tiffany, sure but I can juke shift grabs with Deborah, it doesn’t take a lot of speed to juke shift grabs. I can still jog, sprint, rest, jog, sprint, rest with Tiffany and run jason up and down the street before eventually I have to go hop in a cabin to replenish stamina. Reason I say Tiffany wins is because she’s a lot more well rounded and a lot of time that’s what you need when ur surviving the night. Hiding in the home is a very effective tool to have along with having the ability to cabin hop. Tiffany has both Vanessa doesn’t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Tiffany with/without marathon perk, it’s very rare Jason will run me out of stamina. That’s more on the player and how they manage it. Tiffany can run Jason around the map forever just like Vanessa and she can hide better in the home. That’s something Tiffany can do better then Vanessa, she is a more effective hider. Tiffany’s running game is on point to. Vanessa has more speed then Tiffany, sure but I can juke shift grabs with Deborah, it doesn’t take a lot of speed to juke shift grabs. I can still jog, sprint, rest, jog, sprint, rest with Tiffany and run jason up and down the street before eventually I have to go hop in a cabin to replenish stamina. Reason I say Tiffany wins is because she’s a lot more well rounded and a lot of time that’s what you need when ur surviving the night. Hiding in the home is a very effective tool to have along with having the ability to cabin hop. Tiffany has both Vanessa doesn’t.

I'm talking statistically. Vanessa is queen. Noise rings don't mean anything post rage. Anybody can juke a shift with Deb. But you won't be out running Jason for very long with her. Currently stealth is an absolutely worthless stat post rage. Speed and stamina are not. Marathon will help but eventually you're going to run out of cabin doors. If the Jason is too stupid to use Tiffany's weaknesses against her then that's on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Vanessa wins hands down in surviving the night. She can literally jog around the map ten feet in front of a running Jason and he can't do anything about it. She doesn't need to hide but she is fully capable of cabin juking Jason for extended periods post rage.

Tiffany is definitely not the worst choice for surviving the night. She's quick, has decent stamina, but she tends to fold under pressure. A good pressure Jason will run her fear to the max and run her out of stamina before too long. Sure she's stealthy but that doesn't mean anything post rage.

I'm sure everyone will blast back with the old "well I've done it a thousand times with this one" but statistically speaking Nessa wins. There's a reason she's the most hated counselor in the game...

You do know that Tiffany and Vanessa have the same exact stamina and composure stats right? Both will cripple at the exact same rate. Both will lose stamina at the exact same rate. Only thing is that Vanessa is little faster.

Tiffany doesn’t have any weaknesses that cannot also be tied to Vanessa because both of them have really close stats besides the 10 to 1 drop in stealth which doesn’t mean much post rage.

You can’t call her 6 speed a weakness because it is more than most counselors have and even Deborah can juke a shift grab.

Both have a 3 composure

Both have a 9 stamina

Both will not be repairing if they are running from Jason

Luck doesn’t mean anything because you can’t stun Jason in rage mode.

Tiffany MIGHT be able to hide, Vanessa will never be able to hide.

Vanessa will get places a tiny bit faster than Tiffany.

Vanessa is stronger but what is the point in demasking without Tommy? Only thing is that demasking will give you a little stun so you can run away.

As you can see, both are pretty similar...both have the same weaknesses that Jason can take advantage of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I'm talking statistically. Vanessa is queen. Noise rings don't mean anything post rage. Anybody can juke a shift with Deb. But you won't be out running Jason for very long with her. Currently stealth is an absolutely worthless stat post rage. Speed and stamina are not. Marathon will help but eventually you're going to run out of cabin doors. If the Jason is too stupid to use Tiffany's weaknesses against her then that's on him.

When I’m surviving the night I’ll do one of two things 1. Cabin hop/run around everywhere or 2. Play hide and seek in the home. Or a little bit of both. You know how long I can mix Jason around in the homes? I can go all 20 minutes of the game making Jason struggle to find me. Especially at Jarvis residence. I can make it really hard for him to find me so I wouldn’t say noise rings don’t mean anything because it’s helped me a ton in being able to hide. This is a big advantage Tiffany has over Vanessa..... is she can run and hide and burn out the clock. The less time you spend in Jason’s crosshairs is less risk in getting killed. You gotta think about that kinda thing to. Vanessa has to spend all her time in Jason’s crosshairs without being able to hide which means more risk in getting killed 

@JennyMyers1984 you explained that good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

You do know that Tiffany and Vanessa have the same exact stamina and composure stats right? Both will cripple at the exact same rate. Both will lose stamina at the exact same rate. Only thing is that Vanessa is little faster.

Tiffany doesn’t have any weaknesses that cannot also be tied to Vanessa because both of them have really close stats besides the 10 to 1 drop in stealth which doesn’t mean much post rage.

You can’t call her 6 speed a weakness because it is more than most counselors have and even Deborah can juke a shift grab.

Both have a 3 composure

Both have a 9 stamina

Both will not be repairing if they are running from Jason

Luck doesn’t mean anything because you can’t stun Jason in rage mode.

Tiffany MIGHT be able to hide, Vanessa will never be able to hide.

Vanessa will get places a tiny bit faster than Tiffany.

Vanessa is stronger but what is the point in demasking without Tommy? Only thing is that demasking will give you a little stun so you can run away.

As you can see, both are pretty similar...both have the same weaknesses that Jason can take advantage of. 

Right, and Tiffany and AJ both have the same stealth. Yet Ajs stealth is better. And luck isn't just for stunning Jason either.

Nobody can hide forever. You do realize that noise pings from most counselors disappear with rage and the ones that are left (extremely low stealth) appear less frequently and have a limited range. Trust me, the noise rings are not how Jason is finding you post rage.

Speed is ultimately the best stat for surviving the night because it allows you to conserve stamina.

3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

When I’m surviving the night I’ll do one of two things 1. Cabin hop/run around everywhere or 2. Play hide and seek in the home. Or a little bit of both.

Solid strategy. But eventually you're going to run out of doors and windows in your cluster of cabins. 

 

3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

You know how long I can mix Jason around in the homes? I can go all 20 minutes of the game making Jason struggle to find me.

I'm willing to bet that this depends on the skill of the Jason. I once survived the night at Jarvis for the last 7 minutes after everyone else escaped to the police against a level 2 Jason without ever seeing him. But I wouldn't expect those results every match.

3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I can make it really hard for him to find me so I wouldnt say noise rings don’t mean anything because it’s helped me a ton in being able to hide. This is a big advantage Tiffany has over Vanessa....is she can run and hide and burn out the clock. The less time you spend in Jason’s crosshairs is less risk in getting killed. You gotta think about that kinda thing to. Vanessa has to spend all her time in Jason’s crosshairs without being able to hide which means more risk in getting killed 

Vanessa is perfectly capable of hiding in a cabin. Again this depends more on the skill of the Jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Speed is ultimately the best stat for surviving the night because it allows you to conserve stamina.

*speed and stamina both are very important. I’d list stamina as # 1 though. 

Solid strategy. But eventually you're going to run out of doors and windows in your cluster of cabins. 

*This is why when I’m at a bigger cabin I’ll circle Jason around it for awhile to blow a bunch of time before I move to the next place. I’ll usually move  to the next place that has unbroken windows.... etc but I’ll abuse broken windows if I have to. I run thick skin and medic for that reason

I'm willing to bet that this depends on the skill of the Jason. I once survived the night at Jarvis for the last 7 minutes after everyone else escaped to the police against a level 2 Jason without ever seeing him. But I wouldn't expect those results every match.

*Jarvis map is the best place to survive the night because there’s a lot of different places to hide. You can really get Jason mixed up no matter the skill level. Make him think ur going upstairs and he checks all of the hiding spots and all of the rooms upstairs when ur just chillen in the basement. I always get found eventually, but this is a good strategy to use to blow a bunch of time before you get chased again. 

Vanessa is perfectly capable of hiding in a cabin. Again this depends more on the skill of the Jason.

*Youre talking about in a hiding spot pre rage? 

Either way Tiffany and Vanessa are both superior counselors when it comes to the being the final girl and surviving the night. They out do everyone else by miles.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Right, and Tiffany and AJ both have the same stealth. Yet Ajs stealth is better. And luck isn't just for stunning Jason either.

Nobody can hide forever. You do realize that noise pings from most counselors disappear with rage and the ones that are left (extremely low stealth) appear less frequently and have a limited range. Trust me, the noise rings are not how Jason is finding you post rage.

Speed is ultimately the best stat for surviving the night because it allows you to conserve stamina.

Speed doesn’t mean shit when you have garbage stamina. Who is better at surviving the night, Chad or Tiffany? With Chad’s measly 4 stamina, he isn’t gonna last very long while Tiffany has great speed AND amazing stamina. Your argument that speed is the best stat makes no sense. You can have a 10 speed but once your stamina runs out you are boned.

Tiffany and Vanessa have very similar stats, both are great at surviving the night. I personally pick Tiffany because of the experience I’ve had playing her. 

By the way...the only thing luck is good for is your weapon durability and starting the car (Jenny will start a car faster than AJ). As I said, Tiffany and Vanessa won’t be fixing anything under Jason’s nose.

There is barely a difference between Tiff and Nessa playstyle. Both are runners and do a damn good job at it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

By the way...the only thing luck is good for is your weapon durability and starting the car (Jenny will start a car faster than AJ). As I said, Tiffany and Vanessa won’t be fixing anything under Jason’s nose.

I swear luck is also for stun chance to right? 

I’ve also heard you will find more items with high luck but I have a hard time to believe that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I swear luck is also for stun chance to right? 

I’ve also heard you will find more items with high luck but I have a hard time to believe that. 

Nope...not all. Stun chances are flat across the board unless you have the perk “Sucker Punch” equipped. I do however believe that stun chances should be based on a mixture of strength and luck. Chad and Buggzy would have a way higher chance of stunning Jason than Deborah and AJ would.

It’s also a no to the other question...all drawers contain what they are going to have in them at the start of the round. Chad won’t open an empty drawer and it’ll magically spawn a pocket knife. It is all based on spawn location. AJ could find three knives while all Chad finds is enough maps to make a globe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Speed doesn’t mean shit when you have garbage stamina. Who is better at surviving the night, Chad or Tiffany? With Chad’s measly 4 stamina, he isn’t gonna last very long while Tiffany has great speed AND amazing stamina. Your argument that speed is the best stat makes no sense. You can have a 10 speed but once your stamina runs out you are boned.

I'm not talking about garbage stamina. I'm talking about Tiff vs Nessa. With 10 speed I can conserve stamina. 6 speed puts you just in front of a running Jason. 10 speed allows me to jog ahead in bursts and let my stamina recharge a bit while he catches back up. 

 

41 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

By the way...the only thing luck is good for is your weapon durability and starting the car (Jenny will start a car faster than AJ). As I said, Tiffany and Vanessa won’t be fixing anything under Jason’s nose.

"Luck: Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats"

but I'm sure you have accurately tested luck to know for a fact that the only thing it boosts is weapon durability and starting the car, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I'm not talking about garbage stamina. I'm talking about Tiff vs Nessa. With 10 speed I can conserve stamina. 6 speed puts you just in front of a running Jason. 10 speed allows me to jog ahead in bursts and let my stamina recharge a bit while he catches back up. 

 

"Luck: Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats"

but I'm sure you have accurately tested luck to know for a fact that the only thing it boosts is weapon durability and starting the car, right?

You don’t conserve any stamina because Jason is still always on your tail. You’ll jog faster but you’re not Usain Bolt. You’ll have to run to evade him once he gets close and you’ve already lost all the stamina that you’ve gained. “Hey I’ve gain a millimeter of stamina”. Whoop-de-fucking-do. I can conserve stamina as Deborah if I play it right. Tiffany is a cake walk.

Yeah, just like high stealth counselors are supposed to evade Jason’s sense more often yet they all light up like a Christmas tree regardless of their fear levels. Luck will BARELY boost your stats. Jenny might be able to conserve a little more stamina than Fox but it is very little

I have played this game since it has been released, I’m no idiot

No need to be a stand-offish jackass 🤷🏼‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Nope...not all. Stun chances are flat across the board unless you have the perk “Sucker Punch” equipped. I do however believe that stun chances should be based on a mixture of strength and luck. Chad and Buggzy would have a way higher chance of stunning Jason than Deborah and AJ would.

It’s also a no to the other question...all drawers contain what they are going to have in them at the start of the round. Chad won’t open an empty drawer and it’ll magically spawn a pocket knife. It is all based on spawn location. AJ could find three knives while all Chad finds is enough maps to make a globe.

I’m pretty sure it helps with stun chance to. I rarely ever hit Jason with chad and it doesn’t stun. I can’t say the same for AJ. 

Someone told me luck helped with finding knives and stuff I thought they were full of shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

No need to be a stand-offish jackass 🤷🏼‍♂️

Good. Then you should probably stop.  Not my fault Vanessa has better stats. I didn't make the game.

 

3 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

I have played this game since it has been released

I've never heard that one before...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...