DontZzz34

Who is the Queen of surviving the night?

Who is the Queen of surviving the night?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who holds the title?

• Tiffany
    • Vanessa
    • AJ
    • Deborah
    • Fox
    • Victoria
    • Jenny

Let’s see who holds the crown of surviving the night! My vote goes to Tiffany with Vanessa with my very next 2nd choice 

• Like 1

If you swap Vanessa and Tiff you probably have the list just about right. If you had made a poll about escaping my answer would be different but as you said surviving the night, it has to be Vanessa. I really dislike that, that’s the case and think it probably would be Tiff, if Composure got fixed. The ability to junk Jason late game by being stealthy should trump straight speed and stamina as well but it doesn’t.

Good topic, we should do one for the boys too. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

If you swap Vanessa and Tiff you probably have the list just about right. If you had made a poll about escaping my answer would be different but as you said surviving the night, it has to be Vanessa. I really dislike that, that’s the case and think it probably would be Tiff, if Composure got fixed. The ability to junk Jason late game by being stealthy should trump straight speed and stamina as well but it doesn’t.

Reason why I have Tiffany over Vanessa is because she won’t give off blips in the home like Vanessa would. I’ve noticed I can play hide and seek a lot easier in the home more than Vanessa can. Im accurate on that right? That’s what I’ve noticed in my experience is low stealth counselors will still give off blips in the homes while stealthier counselors won’t. A poll on king of survival of the night would be cool. It’s time they get a poll made for them. Who’s making it?

13 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Reason why I have Tiffany over Vanessa is because she won’t give off blips in the home like Vanessa would. I’ve noticed I can play hide and seek a lot easier in the home more than Vanessa can. Im accurate on that right? 

This is the reason I voted Tiffany. Jason can see Vanessa's noise blips when she's jogging towards a window or when trying to hide. However Vanessa's speed is still godly to dodge shift grabs.

5 minutes ago, mike-hannigan said:

This is the reason I voted Tiffany. Jason can see Vanessa's noise blips when she's jogging towards a window or when trying to hide. However Vanessa's speed is still godly to dodge shift grabs.

Yeah that’s the exact reason why I don’t even try playing hide and seek with Vanessa if I’m going for survive the night

40 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Reason why I have Tiffany over Vanessa is because she won’t give off blips in the home like Vanessa would. I’ve noticed I can play hide and seek a lot easier in the home more than Vanessa can. Im accurate on that right? 

You’re right about the sound blips, it’s why Tiff should win. She doesn’t because stealth isn’t utilized by most of her players, they don’t know how to play with what Jason can see and can’t see. 

I don’t normally play a Tiff now but if I did I’d definitely be running Lightfoot, Sneaky. The third perk is debatable, not sure if Thick Skin would be more valuable than NoS, probably NoS now that I think about it though. Unlike Vanessa Tiff doesn’t need the meta.

Still think more Vanessa’s survive. ☹️

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You’re right about the sound blips, it’s why Tiff should win. She doesn’t because stealth isn’t utilized by most of her players, they don’t know how to play with what Jason can see and can’t see. 

I don’t normally play a Tiff now but if I did I’d definitely be running Lightfoot, Sneaky. The third perk is debatable, not sure if Thick Skin would be more valuable than NoS, probably NoS now that I think about it though. Unlike Vanessa Tiff doesn’t need the meta.

Still think more Vanessa’s survive. ☹️

I run thick skin, medic, and marathon for my tiff build. This way she can take a good amount of damage, run forever, and instead of having 1 spray I can have 2. I don’t use nerves of steel because I’ll check my big map to see where I am quickly and then go to the nearest cabin/house. 

I put my vote on Jenny~ I know there are other counselors with better stats overall, but i’m convinced Jenny is one of those counselors Jason rarely acknowledges or notices until way later in the match.

• Like 1

Jenny. With NOS, medic and thick skin, she's a ninja. Grab a bat and cruise some cabins. Even without preparedness, nerves of steel keeps her fear low and stamina regeneration normal. In the right hands she's Queen.

• Like 1

Tiffany easily....with high speed, stamina, and stealth combo she can easily manage her stamina pool and run from cabin to cabin without giving off sound blips to Jason.

Let’s say hypothetically your team dies within five minutes and you have to survive the night. Vanessa will never EVER be able to hide from Jason. Tiffany can certainly stealth and hide until rage mode hits and can stock up on supplies to fend off Jason. Tiffany can waste time by not being seen. Vanessa will have to run from the get go.

Tiffany has just as much stamina as Vanessa but can stealth better and won’t be seen...making it so she won’t have to fend off Jason for as long as Vanessa will have to.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve survived the night with Tiffany, it’s extremely easy to do.

Jenny is also underrated at surviving the night. She can break free pretty easily if the chance arises and Jason typically doesn’t go after Jenny players because there is bigger fish to fry (repair counselors). She can usually be one of the last few counselors left. 

5 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yeah but Tiff’s stealth will ward off Jason for a long time if her teammates are killed off early in. She can stock up supplies and not give off any sound blips. Vanessa will have to fend off Jason from the get go. She can’t hide and she won’t have a chance to loot through cabins because Jason will always find her.

Not to mention she is just as good of a runner as Vanessa. Both have the same exact stamina with Vanessa being slightly faster. Tiffany has one of the fastest speed stats in the game paired with the highest stamina and highest stealth. Her stats are perfect for surviving the night.

However I do wish composure and stealth played a bigger part in sense detection. Each fear level should help with not being seen on sense. A counselor who has no fear should not light up like a Christmas tree.

18 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Yeah but Tiff’s stealth will ward off Jason for a long time if her teammates are killed off early in. She can stock up supplies and not give off any sound blips. Vanessa will have to fend off Jason from the get go. She can’t hide and she won’t have a chance to loot through cabins because Jason will always find her.

Not to mention she is just as good of a runner as Vanessa. Both have the same exact stamina with Vanessa being slightly faster. Tiffany has one of the fastest speed stats in the game paired with the highest stamina and highest stealth. Her stats are perfect for surviving the night.

However I do wish composure and stealth played a bigger part in sense detection. Each fear level should help with not being seen on sense. A counselor who has no fear should not light up like a Christmas tree.

I have to disagree about Tiffany being as good a runner as Vanessa. Vanessa's extra speed makes her a superior juker. Before the rage change Vanessa won the survive the night crown hands down. Since combat was nerfed, Tiffany might have the edge.

7 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I have to disagree about Tiffany being as good a runner as Vanessa. Vanessa's extra speed makes her a superior juker. Before the rage change Vanessa won the survive the night crown hands down. Since combat was nerfed, Tiffany might have the edge.

If you know how to juke a shift grab then speed is irrelevant. Even Deborah can juke shift grab. It comes down to how experienced the player is. I’ve played with many Deborah’s who survived over Vanessa.

A 6 speed vs a 10 speed isn’t even that significant. Both Tiffany and Vanessa have the highest stamina stats in the game and that is pretty much ALL you need. You can run, but once you lose your stamina then you are dead. That is why Tiffany is a superior runner to Chad. Sure Chad is a bit faster but his stamina is garbage and his composure is even worse than Tiffany’s so he will cripple even faster.

Pre-rage Tiffany has MUCH better stealth to work with and Vanessa has slightly better luck if she gets into a chase with Jason.

Post-rage both are pretty much equal besides Vanessa being slightly faster, but I’ve stated...as long as you know what you are doing then speed is irrelevant. They are both are great runners due to having nearly maxed out stamina.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

That would be nice, from my understanding Jason is supposed to see your fear not be a predator seeing infrared.

Vanessa got my vote. 

Post Rage, stealth goes out the window & All that really matters is speed/stamina. Out of all the time I’ve been playing it’s usually a Vanessa that’s the final girl more often then not. However, that could be because more people play as her. Tiffany is better early on, but post rage is Vanessa’s bread & butter.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

If you know how to juke a shift grab then speed is irrelevant. Even Deborah can juke shift grab. It comes down to how experienced the player is. I’ve played with many Deborah’s who survived over Vanessa.

A 6 speed vs a 10 speed isn’t even that significant. Both Tiffany and Vanessa have the highest stamina stats in the game and that is pretty much ALL you need. You can run, but once you lose your stamina then you are dead. That is why Tiffany is a superior runner to Chad. Sure Chad is a bit faster but his stamina is garbage and his composure is even worse than Tiffany’s so he will cripple even faster.

Pre-rage Tiffany has MUCH better stealth to work with and Vanessa has slightly better luck if she gets into a chase with Jason.

Post-rage both are pretty much equal besides Vanessa being slightly faster, but I’ve stated...as long as you know what you are doing then speed is irrelevant. They are both are great runners due to having nearly maxed out stamina.

Very well said

21 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

I can juke with LaChappa. It's just harder. I'm not saying Vanessa's speed advantage will blow Tiffany away. I'm saying it makes the juke easier. Post rage not kicking up sound pings may give Tiffany the edge as she can hide in houses better. 

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

Post rage not kicking up sound pings may give Tiffany the edge as she can hide in houses better. 

This. Hide and seek is fun to play in the home. I always get Jason all mixed around with tiff 😂

34 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

AJ is Queen.

I wondered why people voted A.J.? With her poor stamina her surviving the night is very difficult to do.

5 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I wondered why people voted A.J.? With her poor stamina her surviving the night is very difficult to do.

Because her high stealth and composure keeps her off Jason's radar for a while. Add in she can play the same hide and seek games as Tiffany and she can be very hard to find.

5 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Because her high stealth and composure keeps her off Jason's radar for a while. Add in she can play the same hide and seek games as Tiffany and she can be very hard to find.

Yeah ur right but once you do find AJ and got her in your path she is very easy to catch and kill

9 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah ur right but once you do find AJ and got her in your path she is very easy to catch and kill

Depends on the AJ. All things being equal Tiffany or Vanessa will have an easier time though.

5 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Pre-rage AJ has the easiest time surviving because she is a ninja.

Post-rage she cannot survive as long as Tiffany and Vanessa. She simply does not have enough stamina. Weapons are useless and you can only rely on stamina.

Victoria is also pretty decent at surviving the night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

Depends on the AJ. All things being equal Tiffany or Vanessa will have an easier time though.

Pretty tight competition between Tiffany and Vanessa 10-8. I knew it’d be a close one between them