Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

Michael Vs Jason

Michael Vs Jason  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Michael
    • Jason

I’m sure you all have always wanted a Michael Vs Jason movie just like me. We can only hope to get something like this. But if the two killers did go head to head who would win? My vote would go to Michael, because he was born a psychopath, has no fear whatsoever, is more intelligent, and is a lot more evil. Jason, on the other hand does have fear so if he were to go attack Michael and realize Michael is able to put up a good fight with absolutely no fear whatsoever, no screaming or anything this will make Jason confused and might make Jason scared of him. 

But if Jason didn’t experience fear like Michael Jason might win due to the fact he can take and put out more damage. 

Jason would rip Michael into pieces, it’s not a fair fight by any stretch of the imagination. Jason has reach, strength and toughness all on his side, so I got to give it to him. Even if you make Michael supernatural he still gets his arms and head ripped off. 

Granted this is all just my opinion and if you disagree that’s more than ok. It’s totally a, my dad would beat up your dad type of situation, lol. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Jason would rip Michael into pieces, it’s not a fair fight by any stretch of the imagination. Jason has reach, strength and toughness all on his side, so I got to give it to him. Even if you make Michael supernatural he still gets his arms and head ripped off. 

Granted this is all just my opinion and if you disagree that’s more than ok. It’s totally a, my dad would beat up your dad type of situation, lol. 

Yes Jason could rip Michael to pieces. But I think Michael could still stand his ground for long enough time to put up a good fight. Good enough to possibly increase Jason’s fear. If fear didn’t exist in Jason’s world, Jason would win. But It’s the whole fear thing with Jason that makes me believe Michael would win. 

i think micheal would win against human jason, but once you bring zombie jason into the mix micheal stands no chance

Michael is basically a zombie at this point, if you're going the whole original through Resurrection storyline.  In that storyline I think it's an even fight between Jason and Michael.  Neither can die, neither take any damage...Michael would try to choke out Jason, and Jason would just stab him.  Michael would get pissed and stab him back.  I think both would just grow weary and bored of it and it would be a draw.

If you go by the recent retcon of the storyline where everything besides the original and last years movie is the entire story, then Zombie Jason would stomp a mudhole in Michael.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, shady said:

i think micheal would win against human jason, but once you bring zombie jason into the mix micheal stands no chance

I figured most would vote for Jason when I made this. But Michael is pretty much a zombie to. It’d be a better fight than most would think. 

3 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Michael is basically a zombie at this point, if you're going the whole original through Resurrection storyline.  In that storyline I think it's an even fight between Jason and Michael.  Neither can die, neither take any damage...Michael would try to choke out Jason, and Jason would just stab him.  Michael would get pissed and stab him back.  I think both would just grow weary and bored of it and it would be a draw.

If you go by the recent retcon of the storyline where everything besides the original and last years movie is the entire story, then Zombie Jason would stomp a mudhole in Michael.

Yes Michael got burned alive multiple times, took multiple gun shots several times, stabbings, etc.... that definitely is like a zombie lol 

Personally, I've always been WAY more into Michael than Jason, but I do not want a Michael vs Jason movie, I just don't like showdown type movies. It takes away from the characters, and makes them laughable in my opinion. But, to answer the question, I agree that Jason would most likely win due to his brutish strength, but keep in mind, Michael also has super human strength.

• Like 1

You want Michael vs Jason? Well here is the best Michael vs Jason fan film you can find on YouTube right now. 

This one is also pretty good:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BigJay said:

You want Michael vs Jason? Well here is the best Michael vs Jason fan film you can find on YouTube right now. 

This one is also pretty good:

I watched that first video you suggested last night which gave me the idea of this thread. Damn that was a great video. They did an excellent job making it and I’m looking forward to their next one. I’ll check out the other one later

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I watched that first video you suggested last night which gave me the idea of this thread. Damn that was a great video. They did an excellent job making it and I’m looking forward to their next one. I’ll check out the other one later

That second video is not as good as the first one but it is still not bad and is acceptional. 

I am a huge fan of Both characters....both have strengths and weaknesses and depending on which Jasons and Michaels are fighting each other ..... the end results will definitely vary.....

I would say Michael in any of his Films could take Jason or “Jason” from Parts 2-5 and remake Jason...and Jason from 6 - 10 could probably take Any Michael from 1-5, H20, Resurrection, Zombies hobo Myers and 2018’s Michael.

...but...Michael from the Curse of Michael Myers I think would definitely give one hell of a fight the guy was mean and tough a Hell in that movie....I think he could definitely Take Jason from 1-5, Part 9 and Pre-Uber and Remake Jason.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Michael was never killed. Jason has. There's your answer. 

Without the exception of Rob Zombie's Michael Myers. 

I watched the new fan film a few days ago and it's definitely motion picture quality. I loved it! These guys should get an opportunity to direct a major film. 

Slash 'n Cast: has also made some good fan films and i hope they get an opportunity one day to direct a major horror film. Give creators like this a big budget and you'd see magic created. 

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

Michael was never killed. Jason has. There's your answer. 

Good point. If regular human beings were able to stop Jason, then what could Michael do to him

Michael Myers has been stopped by regular people too. One thing that Jason has going for him that Michael doesn't, is that he has risen from the grave and has taken a lot more punishment. Any way you slice it, Jason wins. Michael's best chance at victory is facing off against sackhead Jason.

5 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I watched the new fan film a few days ago

Same here.

5 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Michael was never killed.

He just miraculously survives every time you think he's been killed.

16 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Michael Myers has been stopped by regular people too. One thing that Jason has going for him that Michael doesn't, is that he has risen from the grave and has taken a lot more punishment. Any way you slice it, Jason wins. Michael's best chance at victory is facing off against sackhead Jason.

You gotta remember Michael has pretty good intelligence. For all we know jason could supposedly behead Michael and it won’t be him. Just like how H20 ended when Laurie thought she beheaded him. Then that’s when Michael plans his sneak attack on Jason. Michael is much much sneakier then Jason is

@aurllcooljay he shakes off about anything and then returns next Halloween haha he’s practically invisible 

H20's retelling of the ending to create Resurrection was them digging themselves out of the huge hole they made by killing off Michael in H20.  The line of BS they gave us at the beginning of Resurrection doesn't make sense. Michael gives his mask to one of the paramedics after crushing his vocal cords my problem is he could've easily removed the mask. I like all of the Halloween films even Resurrection but, that story they came up with humanized Michael. He's supernatural, he could just vanish in the thin air, hide in the shadows. Michael was killed in H20! The writers had to figure out a way to bring him back and that i'm happy about. The way it was done didn't fit what Michael would do in my opinion. 

• Like 1