Sign in to follow this  
DR.Friday

((The Elusive Savini Skin))

Posted (edited)

Ok I know This Topic Was Defiantly Was Beat more beaten to a pulp more times then all the counselors Through out the Friday The 13th series. However

I Will give it a stab.

Ive been a fan of the series since I was a kid. I’m 36 years now going on 37. I watched the movies when i was a kid cause well my parents were cool.

Also I thought jason was cool. Just a bad @## person. I felt for him as he was pretty much murdered and was just seeking revenge.

so to my point. Video games are for fun right. we all agree on that. Also we agree it was cool that people who at the time were able to back the game helped a lot.

we can agree on that also. I would have but I had a wrist injury was forced out of my work cause of a corrupt boss at a popular package distribution company.

so i had to go without games for a year. I was watching the kick starter go on and was sad as I knew i’d never get cool stuff that usually gets released with

stuff like this or promotional things. so yes we all agree that people who backed the game deserve kudos.

However what excluding people who either missed out cause of unforeseen circumstances or people who are new to the game and want to have fun and continue to support the game as well as be fully immersed in everything friday the 13th does is in short exclude from 100% of the fun. lets not kidd ourselves. This won’t help anyone. What this will do is make the game Toxic. 

They could have given Backers signed autographs of the whole cast and crew. 

they still can. and maybe even a mask all broken in savini style signed by everyone that can. 

Then do do the cool thing and sell the savini jason dlc and all other dlc every friday the 13th.

If we come to a common ground we can all enjoy the spirit of friday the 13th.

also he more people that can buy dlc will help pay for a sequel. I’d like to see a jason vs freddy mode maybe where they both see who can kill more people. something out of the box. 

Either way way games are supposed to be enjoyed to the fullest. I’m sure everyone even the people who backed the game would agree if they are true gamers and kind souls that all content should be able to be purchased. that way we can all continue to pour support into all the masterpieces that come our way from the eventual series of Friday the 13th. I guess that’s all I have to say at the moment.

Hope I am not the only one that feels this way. Long live Gaming and the friendship it brings. Game exclusives like this should be able to be enjoyed by all the fans.

Trust me t makes sense. Been a gamer since I played mario on the nintendo. Like the farmers commercial I’ve seen a thing or two. I know dividing people as gamers will eventually make things toxic. let’s save the toxicity for walstreet or chemicals not the video gaming community. 🧐

Edited by DR.Friday
Needed to write more.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Been said too many times to count, SJ isn't coming back. Thread's locked and please read the forum rules before making any more posts.

• Thanks 2