FrenchFriedPotaters

If Erin Hardesty from TCM was in F13: The Game

Yup, this is what I'd envision Erin as if she was a counselor.

Level Unlock: 51

Erin Hardesty:

Composure: 4/10 (She kept freaking out during the entire movie and barely kept calm.)

Luck: 6/10 (She has the luck to damage Leatherface, even chopping off his entire arm. However, she isn't that lucky to be in a situation where she loses all of her friends to a cannibal.)

Repair: 4/10 (The van wouldn't start when she tried starting it, but she knows how to hotwire.)

Speed: 6/10 (She ran EVERYWHERE.)

Stamina: 7/10 (She never seemed tired and kept running.)

Stealth: 3/10 (She never seemed quiet, except for when she snuck into the Hewitt Residence.)

Strength: 5/10 (She fucking hacked off Leatherface's arm!)

Outfit: White tank top and bootcut jeans with boots

I could go for another Bamf, but her incredibly low composure would probably mean I wouldn’t play her.

I’m not familiar with the movie, but she sounds like a badass. It would have been neat to see how Leatherface and family would play in a vol. 3 or so of this game. I really would have liked to see the Sawyer family home as done by Gun. 

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I could go for another Bamf, but her incredibly low composure would probably mean I wouldn’t play her.

I’m not familiar with the movie, but she sounds like a badass. It would have been neat to see how Leatherface and family would play in a vol. 3 or so of this game. I really would have liked to see the Sawyer family home as done by Gun. 

Yeah, me too. I pray a Halloween/TCM asymmetrical horror game comes out, similar to Friday. What does Bamf stand for?

Also, you really should watch the movie. It's full of suspense but can get annoying at certain points in the movie.

Was Jessica Biels character Erin’s last name Hardesty ? I know Sally and Franklin from the original movies last name was but I didn’t know Jessica Biels was.

1 minute ago, Duckodb said:

Was Jessica Biels character Erin’s last name Hardesty ? I know Sally and Franklin from the original movies last name was but I didn’t know Jessica Biels was.

Yes, or I think it was. I got this off of the "Final Girls" wikia.

7 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Yeah, me too. I pray a Halloween/TCM asymmetrical horror game comes out, similar to Friday. What does Bamf stand for?

Also, you really should watch the movie. It's full of suspense but can get annoying at certain points in the movie.

Bamf = Bad Ass Mother Fucker. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Halloween and TCM games both came out in 1983 for Atari 2600 made by Wizard Video. I sold them together a few months ago for $500. 

Bamf is the sound that's made when Deadpool teleports. Also Bad Ass Mother Fu**er. 

Isn't it Sally Hardesty? Erin was from the remake no?

30 minutes ago, Duckodb said:

Halloween and TCM games both came out in 1983 for Atari 2600 made by Wizard Video. I sold them together a few months ago for $500. 

$500??

10 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Isn't it Sally Hardesty? Erin was from the remake no?

It's both. Erin is from the remake and reuses Sally's last name.

20 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

$500??

It's both. Erin is from the remake and reuses Sally's last name.

Yea $500, I only had the cartridges and manuals . Those games complete in box are worth more than that each.

Damn, Jessica Biel was so hot in that movie. I never wanted to be a tank-top so bad in my life.

31 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Damn, Jessica Biel was so hot in that movie. I never wanted to be a tank-top so bad in my life.

Fr.. and she's so badass.

4 hours ago, Duckodb said:

Yea $500, I only had the cartridges and manuals . Those games complete in box are worth more than that each.

Ohhh okay.