Sign in to follow this  
tyrant666

Counselors should be able to repair the music radio

What sense does it make for anyone to use the radio stamina perk if its useless after Jason kills it once and only one typically spawns per map? I know its not a meta perk and thus is considered 'useless', but still.

Not only that, it still offers noise pings even if Jason has rage sense by then, its still useful.

I say let counselors have the ability to repair it.

@mattshotcha

• Like 2

And Jason should be able to put his mask back on, it fall off to damn easy

• Like 4

I like the prospect of having to use the radio strategically and losing it quickly if you don't. I know a lot of strategies like that largely depend on what kind of lobby you're in, but I think realistically you shouldn't be using the radio until Jason has rage and you truly need to fool him to get away. Sucks if someone activates it early and Jason destroys it but that doesn't seem like its a super prevalent issue currently. 

It is not a bad idea, although Jason will not be fooled by the radio if the player knows the map well and has been fooled before. 

I like the idea. I also would have liked if the radios were found on camp sites or other outside grounds.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, silencedeffect said:

I like the idea. I also would have liked if the radios were found on camp sites or other outside grounds.

Yeah, currently, there aren't any on Crystal Lake, other than the car radios. Speaking of which, should boats have radios too?

The way jason hits the radio, it permanently disables it, you would need several hours to repair the parts inside in real life.

If this was implemented, only someone like deb or lachappa could fix it and youd have to find a parts kit for the radio repair.

But for game sake, it would be fun and you press the E key after finding the repair kit. Since no new content, smart counselors could press E.

https://images.app.goo.gl/3W8E3acAF9afognd9

16 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Yeah, currently, there aren't any on Crystal Lake, other than the car radios. Speaking of which, should boats have radios too?

A radio on the boat would be pretty cash too :lol:.. It would have been a good fix for the boat not being heard previous patch.

On 4/6/2019 at 2:13 PM, tyrant666 said:

What sense does it make for anyone to use the radio stamina perk if its useless after Jason kills it once and only one typically spawns per map? I know its not a meta perk and thus is considered 'useless', but still.

Not only that, it still offers noise pings even if Jason has rage sense by then, its still useful.

I say let counselors have the ability to repair it.

@mattshotcha

Low priority, but something to discuss. I'll mention it to the team.

• Like 3