I just finished a Jason-round on Higgens Haven. Everyone's dead except for an A.J. who was over on the West side of the map. I chased her into the river (or canal, either works) but she stopped halfway across. I jump in to go drown her, but never got the prompt. No matter what angle or position I tried, it never gave it to me. I waded in little by little but she was too far away to grab or melee, and too close to drown. I could still hit her with throwing knives if I aimed a certain way, but once she realized that, she started swimming back and forth instead of standing (floating?) still. I dead-serious hit that cheating little bitch at least 6 times with no effect (at least not one that I could see). 

Does anyone know what and how she was doing? And is there some way to get her without throwing absurd amounts of knives?

I remember there was some sort of under the bridge exploit.

This one sounds new, but not surprising.

It's the boundary between when Jason is out of physical range but can't get the prompt. There's something similar on Jarvis house on the west-side beach near the dock. You can get in a boat and hover around the beach a few feet off shore. If Jason approaches from the water, his head will pop out of the water before he can get the prompt to flip the boat. As long as you stay moving back and forth, he can't grab you out of the boat either.

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

It's the boundary between when Jason is out of physical range but can't get the prompt. There's something similar on Jarvis house on the west-side beach near the dock. You can get in a boat and hover around the beach a few feet off shore. If Jason approaches from the water, his head will pop out of the water before he can get the prompt to flip the boat. As long as you stay moving back and forth, he can't grab you out of the boat either.

You know... if people spent half as much time practicing as they do figuring out ways to cheat, they wouldn't need exploits. If the only way you can survive is to literally cheat so Jason can't get you, then you my friend are a shit-covered little twat-waffle.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

You know... if people spent half as much time practicing as they do figuring out ways to cheat, they wouldn't need exploits. If the only way you can survive is to literally cheat so Jason can't get you, then you my friend are a shit-covered little twat-waffle.

I did it once and discovered it by accident. I was 2 seconds from jumping out of the boat until I saw Jason's head pop out of the water, and then I realized he couldn't get me. I juked for about 2 minutes.

14 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I did it once and discovered it by accident. I was 2 seconds from jumping out of the boat until I saw Jason's head pop out of the water, and then I realized he couldn't get me. I juked for about 2 minutes.

Yeah, but you didn't stay there for the rest of the round, did you? Spending a couple of minutes goofing off with an exploit/glitch you just discovered is one thing (I'm still not finished exploring the area outside the HHS map in Off-Bots), doing it simply to avoid getting killed is another. It's infuriating to the point that if I was able to perma-ban players I personally witnessed cheating/glitching, I would... and quite gleefully. 

Ran into some dumbass a few nights ago glitched onto Higgns Haven roof...   Jason just standing there at the bottom trying to land throwing knives.

He's sitting there calling Jason trash.

Few of us counselors teamed up with Jason to get him to glitch us through the bathroom wall onto the roof.  Then we shimmy shuffled the idiot till he fell off.

He instantly quit and called us pieces of shit for helping Jason...  LMFAO!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Not true, some of them do it to piss people off in the game.

3 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Not true, some of them do it to piss people off in the game.

In other words, they're shit-coated little twat-waffles. 

17 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Yeah, but you didn't stay there for the rest of the round, did you? Spending a couple of minutes goofing off with an exploit/glitch you just discovered is one thing (I'm still not finished exploring the area outside the HHS map in Off-Bots), doing it simply to avoid getting killed is another. It's infuriating to the point that if I was able to perma-ban players I personally witnessed cheating/glitching, I would... and quite gleefully. 

I actually escaped in the boat, and it was part 8 Jason. Then he quit the match. I think he was too frustrated to continue even though he could have caught us in the boat.

On 4/6/2019 at 4:29 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I just finished a Jason-round on Higgens Haven. Everyone's dead except for an A.J. who was over on the West side of the map. I chased her into the river (or canal, either works) but she stopped halfway across. I jump in to go drown her, but never got the prompt. No matter what angle or position I tried, it never gave it to me. I waded in little by little but she was too far away to grab or melee, and too close to drown. I could still hit her with throwing knives if I aimed a certain way, but once she realized that, she started swimming back and forth instead of standing (floating?) still. I dead-serious hit that cheating little bitch at least 6 times with no effect (at least not one that I could see). 

Does anyone know what and how she was doing? And is there some way to get her without throwing absurd amounts of knives?

You need to aim over their head with the knives when they're swimming. The hit box is actually bigger than the counselors head. For some reason if you aim directly at their head you miss.