Vanessa needs to be nerfed if anything like give her 1 repair, at 2 she can still fix stuff as long as Jason isn't around.And maybe reduce her stam to 8. IMO. With certain perks like legendary marathon and restful she can run seemingly forever.

Because it's very likely that the Counselor stats mechanic are not going to be reworked anytime soon, changes would have to be made with certain counselors' stats distribution to make one less overpowered and another more useful.

I do agree that Vanessa needs a nerf, but at the same time, I don't want to diminish the purpose behind her game-plan: to waste Jason's time so that other Counselors can tackle objectives in the background.

To the person saying "People don't play the useless counselors they pick the same five always".

Isn't it obvious? 🤦‍♀️ The reason the same 5 are picked every single match is because they're the strongest. Why would you ever pick Lachappa over Deborah or Buggzy over Vanessa or Chad over Jenny or Kenny over Fox? There's a reason why people request to rework weak counselors, so that there is more variety in QP and you don't end up seeing "the same five" over and over. 

I disagree about buffing Vanessa though, if anything I'd lower her luck by 2 or 3 points and bump her stealth by the subtracted amount. After all, stealth is utterly useless unless it's 9 or higher.

Vanessa needs no buff. What needs to happen is making composure a more useful stat. I'd much rather be able to run than have better fear managment and IMO that's a problem. Composure needs a serious rework.

• Like 1

The only thing Jenny is used for is a Fear immunity build. Which is rather situational, and not that great. Would be nice if she wasn't tied with Eric with the lowest speed in the game.

Vanessa is fine, the meta just needs to move away from Luck and Speed. But buffing Jason just pigeonholes us deeper and deeper into that meta.

Reworking Stealth, Composure and Sense would do the trick.

Vanessa needs her butt meat redesigned!! Add more width , im serious , she is thicc in her concept art , real rival to Jenny.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

Vanessa needs no buff. What needs to happen is making composure a more useful stat. I'd much rather be able to run than have better fear managment and IMO that's a problem. Composure needs a serious rework.

I think re working composure and stealth would really help bump up the lower tier counselors to be made more useful/better. It’d balance out the counselors more. I’m not for nerfing any of the counselors just re working stats or making composure/stealth better stats. 

On 4/6/2019 at 6:04 PM, DontZzz34 said:

But other then that Jason is a beast if you know how to use him. Watching my dudes @Methodicalize stream has really helped with my jason gameplay. Give him a watch sometime on twitch he really knows how to clear lobbies as Jason

Lol not exactly the best name drop I can think of...

On 4/6/2019 at 5:55 PM, DorianRo said:

Sure Rage helps. But by then, you're probably screwed.  Someone will have the sweater and you will have lost your mask. 

Rage hurts Jason more than it helps. But they definitely need to finish fixing Jason before they worry about the counselors.

On 4/6/2019 at 5:42 PM, DontZzz34 said:

I highly disagree with you I’ll post a video to prove my point it’s still effective. 

Lately I’ve been incorporating blocking more and I rarely get stunned anymore unless someone hits me to break someone free from a grab. Right after you block an attack try speed walking or running as Jason to get out of combat stance quicker and you’ll be able to get a grab in. This punishes people’s attacks all day long. Also don’t be the Jason player that lets counselors run in and out of your grab to punish you. Don’t let them bait you into missing a grab. You will get bullied all day if you do this. Instead throw knives at these people and cripple em down

@Slasher_Clone if they re work composure they better re work stealth to, to be fair to my main 🙂

Nice work. Keep an eye on the knife meter. As soon as it glows you're good to go for a block. Also you can't take damage before it glows. And Jason can take one full step before it does glow so dodging a heavy attack coming out of a stun is easy asf.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol not exactly the best name drop I can think of...

Rage hurts Jason more than it helps. But they definitely need to finish fixing Jason before they worry about the counselors.

Nice work. Keep an eye on the knife meter. As soon as it glows you're good to go for a block. Also you can't take damage before it glows. And Jason can take one full step before it does glow so dodging a heavy attack coming out of a stun is easy asf.  

istg you get on my nerves

On 4/5/2019 at 5:33 PM, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

In my opinion, Vanessa and Jenny both need to be changed. Vanessa doesn't really need to be changed but could receive a buff to one of her stats in general. On the other hand, Jenny deserves a change. Anyway, here are some changes I came up with:

Vanessa:

Composure: 3/10

Luck: 3/10

Repair: 2/10

Speed: 10/10

Stamina: 9/10

Stealth: 4/10

Strength: 4/10

OR

Composure: 2/10

Luck: 5/10

Repair: 3/10

Speed: 10/10

Stamina: 10/10

Stealth: 1/10

Strength: 4/10

Jenny:

Composure: 10/10

Luck: 7/10

Repair: 4/10

Speed: 4/10

Stamina: 5/10

Stealth: 5/10

Strength: 1/10

OR

Luck: 8/10

Stamina: 6/10

Stealth: 4/10

Strength: 1/10

Anyway, what are your ideas? I'm expecting neutral reactions.

Vanessa needs nerfed NOT buffed. Jenny is fine. I don't play either as Fox has what I need: Strength, Repair & vagina for sweater.

1 hour ago, sedaiv said:

Vanessa needs nerfed NOT buffed. Jenny is fine. I don't play either as Fox has what I need: Strength, Repair & vagina for sweater.

I-

Jenny:

Luck: 10/10

Repair: 9/10

Speed: 9/10

Stamina: 100/100

Stealth: 10/10

Strength: 50/10

OR

Luck: 10/10

Stamina: 10/10

Stealth: 9/10

Strength: 100/10

vanessa should be removed cuz only ppl that run around  doin nothin just atracting jason attention use this charcher

7 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I-

English please

On 4/5/2019 at 7:46 PM, DontZzz34 said:

I like how everyone’s stats are now. They just need to fix stealth and composure stat. And Vanessa is already OP. She doesn’t need any sort of buffs at all. And as far as Jenny goes I can’t give much input as I rarely use her. 

This right here....

• Like 1