Personally I think it goes 

1- Stamina- I can waste 10 minutes of Jason’s time with this stat

2- Repair- for obvious reasons

3- Luck- Benefits you in several different ways

4- Speed- good for juking

5- Stealth- feel like it’s only okay for half the game

6- Composure- feel composure flat out sucks

7- Strength- Only good for de masking

1- Stamina. It's literally the difference between life and death alot of the time. 

2- Luck. While not as good as it used to be, the time it saves starting vehicles can be critical. 

3: Composure. Being able to see what your doing is vital. Also helps breakout of Jason's grab faster. 

4: Speed. Helps you traverse the map quicker and makes juking Jason easier. 

5: Repair. Honestly, as long as you have at least 2 repair you're good. You won't be repairing in Jason's face, but it's enough most of the time.

6: Strength. Good for demasking and helps with breaking out of grab that's about it.

7: Stealth. While not useless, it is harmed alot by sense. It's main application to me is sneaky repairs and moving around a house that Jason is searching without giving up your position. 

8 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

1- Stamina. It's literally the difference between life and death alot of the time. 

2- Luck. While not as good as it used to be, the time it saves starting vehicles can be critical. 

3: Composure. Being able to see what your doing is vital. Also helps breakout of Jason's grab faster. 

4: Speed. Helps you traverse the map quicker and makes juking Jason easier. 

5: Repair. Honestly, as long as you have at least 2 repair you're good. You won't be repairing in Jason's face, but it's enough most of the time.

6: Strength. Good for demasking and helps with breaking out of grab that's about it.

7: Stealth. While not useless, it is harmed alot by sense. It's main application to me is sneaky repairs and moving around a house that Jason is searching without giving up your position. 

I hear you on stealth for sure. It really doesn’t seem “stealthy” at all for someone with at least a 8-9 stealth to glow up red. Stealth means to make detection difficult. How is someone stealthy when they glow up bright red like Rudolph’s nose. 

2 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I want a counselor that excels in stamina and repair :(

Lol don’t we all! That’d be too OP Tho

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

I hear you on stealth for sure. It really doesn’t seem “stealthy” at all for someone with at least a 8-9 stealth to glow up red. Stealth means to make detection difficult. How is someone stealthy when they glow up bright red like Rudolph’s nose. 

Lol don’t we all! That’d be too OP Tho

yeah. tommy's our only 'counselor' that has that but he's a hero and most of the time i'm not tommy. maybe the counselor's stats could be like this?

Composure: 4/10

Luck: 1/10

Repair: 9/10

Speed: 3/10

Stamina: 10/10

Stealth: 5/10

Strength 3/10

If you put an epic marathon (+13-15%) on AJ, you basically turn her into Victoria but with a better stealth, repair and composure. Behind the UI that players see stamina has hidden stat points. For example;

AJ has a stamina of 4 but behind the scenes that translates to 100 SP (Stamina points) now with a 15% marathon her SP boosts to a total of 115 which equals Victoria's (7). Now AJ can sprint for 23 seconds and jog for over 2 minutes.

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=938559619

Now to answer OPs question, I value the stats as following:

1- Speed: The faster your overall speed the further the distance between you and Jason, so you don't need to sprint as often if you're being chased by him.

2- Stealth: I mostly repair and I appreciate when Jason can't hear me from across the map. Obviously this stat is useless once in rage due to Sense toggle.

3- Repair: Obvious reasons. A repair of 5 points is enough for me to get shit done quick.

4- Stamina: With a good marathon and stamina management you can survive a chase.

5- Composure: Only useful at 10 if you go for no fear Jenny build, other than that you will spend more time in a fearful state due to how fear works. Also Jason's grip strength grows stronger during rage so you can no longer escape his grasp as Jenny even unless you get grabbed in a very awkward terrain where J cannot instant kill you right away.

6- Luck: Useful for starting the car mostly, fighting Jason is not a good idea anymore.

7- Strength: Only ever useful for demasking, escaping bear traps faster and somewhat helps breaking free from Jason's grasp, though composure is more important for that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

yeah. tommy's our only 'counselor' that has that but he's a hero and most of the time i'm not tommy. maybe the counselor's stats could be like this?

Composure: 4/10

Luck: 1/10

Repair: 9/10

Speed: 3/10

Stamina: 10/10

Stealth: 5/10

Strength 3/10

It’d be really cool for our own counselors to make our own stats and make use of our 35 points in our own way. Personally I’d do mine like this. But I feel this would be Too OP lol

Composure- 1

Luck- 8

Repair- 6

Speed- 7

Stamina- 9

Stealth- 1 

Strength- 3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mike-hannigan said:

If you put an epic marathon (+13-15%) on AJ, you basically turn her into Victoria but with a better stealth, repair and composure. Behind the UI that players see stamina has hidden stat points. For example;

AJ has a stamina of 4 but behind the scenes that translates to 100 SP (Stamina points) now with a 15% marathon her SP boosts to a total of 115 which equals Victoria's (7). Now AJ can sprint for 23 seconds and jog for over 2 minutes.

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=938559619

Now to answer OPs question, I value the stats as following:

1- Speed: The faster your overall speed the further the distance between you and Jason, so you don't need to sprint as often if you're being chased by him.

2- Stealth: I mostly repair and I appreciate when Jason can't hear me from across the map. Obviously this stat is useless once in rage due to Sense toggle.

3- Repair: Obvious reasons. A repair of 5 points is enough for me to get shit done quick.

4- Stamina: With a good marathon and stamina management you can survive a chase.

5- Composure: Only useful at 10 if you go for no fear Jenny build, other than that you will spend more time in a fearful state due to how fear works. Also Jason's grip strength grows stronger during rage so you can no longer escape his grasp as Jenny even unless you get grabbed in a very awkward terrain where J cannot instant kill you right away.

6- Luck: Useful for starting the car mostly, fighting Jason is not a good idea anymore.

7- Strength: Only ever useful for demasking, escaping bear traps faster and somewhat helps breaking free from Jason's grasp, though composure is more important for that.

Good input!!!

Only stat I consider worth ranking is repair. Especially helps if it's high enough in situations where I have to stun Jason and fix something before he recovers.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

Only stat I consider worth ranking is repair. Especially helps if it's high enough in situations where I have to stun Jason and fix something before he recovers.

lol if i'm playing deborah and i manage to stun jason i repair whatever needs to be fixed right in front of him. if the bitch tries pulling some tricky shit i manage to get away from the objective or have a pocket knife with me.

1. Stamina- There is a reason why Tiffany and Vanessa are thorns in Jason’s side and can survive chases longer than anybody else

2. Repair- Obvious reasons

3. Luck- Very useful to help weapons last longer. Also the higher your luck is the faster you start the car so it can help in a crutch.

4. Speed- I don’t see it as important as stamina because you can have very fast speed but once you get winded then you’re done for

5. Stealth- Would be better if it actually helped with avoiding sense.

6. Composure- Only useful if you do a “No Fear Jenny” build. Jenny is the only counselor to benefit from composure but even then it is not very great.

7. Strength- Only good for demasking

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

1. Stamina- There is a reason why Tiffany and Vanessa are thorns in Jason’s side and can survive chases longer than anybody else

2. Repair- Obvious reasons

3. Luck- Very useful to help weapons last longer. Also the higher your luck is the faster you start the car so it can help in a crutch.

4. Speed- I don’t see it as important as stamina because you can have very fast speed but once you get winded then you’re done for

5. Stealth- Would be better if it actually helped with avoiding sense.

6. Composure- Only useful if you do a “No Fear Jenny” build. Jenny is the only counselor to benefit from composure but even then it is not very great.

7. Strength- Only good for demasking

I love how we are on the exact same page on things 😁

My list is just that, my personal list and why I value the stats. My build for perks is the same for all, so I found these stats compliment my build. Which is Nerves of steel, thick skin and Marathon on low stamina. Or restful if I'm in a pub lobby with high stamina, or Medic if I'm playing competitive.

Speed (Though I play AJ, higher speed is always better to keep distance and easier to conserve stamina)

Stamina (Obviously)

Composure (Here's the one most will disagree, but I've found that higher Composure keeps fear low which helps keep me off senses. And also keeps my stamina regeneration at it's max value, helps kick out quicker and keeps stumbling from happening very often. Pair that with nerves of steel and higher Composure helps me alot.

Stealth (For my game play, high stealth is valued early game. Yes, rage negates this. But, early game I can creep around with AJ silently. And combined with NOS, and her 7 composure I can keep my light off and stay off radar.)

Repair (Higher the score, quicker I can repair. Though I can work with a low score, clutch repairs done quickly and silently have helped me and everyone else many times.)

Luck (Obviously I use AJ so I can work with a 1 luck, just gotta be good with a quick shot flare gun. Or if you go melee, know your weapon duration and factor that into your choice. Count your hits!)

Strength (Demask, get out of traps and kick out quicker. Once demask is done this stat loses it's luster for me.)

Just my opinion, and what has worked best for my play style.

As of the current patch, here's how I rank the Counselor's stats:

1. Stamina: Essentially your life gauge. Once it empties, you're basically dead if you're out in the open without a plan and right inside Jason's grab range.

2. Speed: Always useful no matter the circumstances as it gets you from A to B as quick as possible, and also allows you to keep your distance from a pursuing Jason.

3. Repair: Allows you to tackle objectives, provided that you have a favourable repair check pattern that you can do without making a mistake. With a lower Repair rank, it all comes down to personal skill.

4. Luck: Very useful early on as it's main use is to keep weapons from breaking easily, but it uses plummets utterly once Jason enters Rage Mode. The only other good use Luck has is the time it takes to start the engine on the car/boat.

5. Composure: Once Jason enters Rage Mode, you now need to focus more on regaining lost stamina by taking small rests at a time while keeping away from Jason, and also avoid stumbling as much as possible. However, if Jason keeps up with the pressure, you're not likely to make use of regaining lost stamina when constantly frightened. 

6. Stealth: Only realistically useful at a 9 and above, as it allows you to not give away sound blips in Jason's screen should you jog instead of sprinting. Below 9, and it's pretty much worthless. A.J, however, can use a Lightfoot perk (10% and above) to allow her to sprint silently, which would rank this above Composure in her case.

7. Strength: Arguably the worst stat, as it's only true use is to de-mask Jason. Once the mask is off, Strength offers no other practical purpose.

1 hour ago, RichWalk9891 said:

6. Stealth: Only realistically useful at a 9 and above, as it allows you to not give away sound blips in Jason's screen should you jog instead of sprinting. Below 9, and it's pretty much worthless. A.J, however, can use a Lightfoot perk (10% and above) to allow her to sprint silently, which would rank this above Composure in her case.

I heard that only AJ can sprint silently with Lightfoot. However, Tiffany and Jarvis also have a 10/10 stealth...would it also work with them or only AJ?

21 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

I heard that only AJ can sprint silently with Lightfoot. However, Tiffany and Jarvis also have a 10/10 stealth...would it also work with them or only AJ?

AJ (and I assume Tommy) are the only ones it works on.

33 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

AJ (and I assume Tommy) are the only ones it works on.

That’s weird that it only works on AJ since her and Tiffany both have maxed out stealth.

1 hour ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

That’s weird that it only works on AJ since her and Tiffany both have maxed out stealth.

it works on Tiffany to she has 10 stealth

I've tested a 12% Lightfoot on Tiffany with a friend and she can sprint silently ONLY outside of Jason's music cue. It's weird honestly, it makes me believe that Tiffany secretly has 9.5 stealth which leaves AJ Mason to be the ultimate stealth counselor and bested by Tommy Jarvis alone.

1. Stamina

2. Speed

3. Repair

4. Luck

5. Stealth

6. Strength

7. Composure

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 6:31 PM, mike-hannigan said:

I've tested a 12% Lightfoot on Tiffany with a friend and she can sprint silently ONLY outside of Jason's music cue. It's weird honestly, it makes me believe that Tiffany secretly has 9.5 stealth which leaves AJ Mason to be the ultimate stealth counselor and bested by Tommy Jarvis alone.

Maybe composure has something to do with it? Jenny seems to secretly have higher stealth than Chad despite both of them having a 6 stealth. Jenny has maxed out composure and Chad has the lowest of the low. AJ does have significantly better composure than Tiffany so maybe that has something to do with her being able to sprint silently within Jason’s music radius. I dunno, I’m just throwing out ideas.

Maybe composure has something to do with it? Jenny seems to secretly have higher stealth than Chad despite both of them having a 6 stealth. Jenny has maxed out composure and Chad has the lowest of the low. AJ does have significantly better composure than Tiffany so maybe that has something to do with her being able to sprint silently within Jason’s music radius. I dunno, I’m just throwing out ideas.

I always thought she could run silently in his music range I guess not. I feel like composure might have something to do with it. Doesn’t high composure also help to prevent you from glowing up red on sense? I feel like high stealth 9-10 should help more on not glowing up like Rudolph’s red nose before rage mode is activated. 

I've thought of that too. To make it even more interesting, Mitch and Chad both have (6) Stealth but Mitch seems to generate smaller noise pings than Chad when sprinting but not as small as Jenny's. So maybe Composure secretly boosts counselor's stealth a bit?

Noise.jpg.1b0a3e073a384a0d735060cc6a17c77f.jpg

Those screenshots were taken when all 3 counselors were sprinting and not wearing lightfoot. Now I'm hankering to do more tests lol.