I know we likely aren't getting new content or a sequel game but I've always thought a residential neighborhood map would be so cool. Instead of cabins and woods you're running through suburban houses and streets.  Same escape ideas like car and calling cops but instead of boat you could use a motorcycle (2 seater just like boat). I just think it would be an awesome dynamic and change the scenery. What do y'all think?

23 minutes ago, Kaliko said:

I know we likely aren't getting new content or a sequel game but I've always thought a residential neighborhood map would be so cool. Instead of cabins and woods you're running through suburban houses and streets.  Same escape ideas like car and calling cops but instead of boat you could use a motorcycle (2 seater just like boat). I just think it would be an awesome dynamic and change the scenery. What do y'all think?

Welcome to camp, and I would have loved to get the game to that point.

Excuse my ramble but I actually had hope, before the no new content thing that Gun would keep expanding the game into new territory. I had hoped by about dlc chapter/vol 4 we would have had a scream setting. I figured they would have given us Forest Green as a small town to test it out first, between the town and the cruise ship they could have worked out the best balance for routes or added new mechanics to deal with windows and second floors, maybe Morph points that Jason could look at then jump to rather than look at the map. 

It really is too bad.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2019 at 3:42 PM, Kaliko said:

Like alices neighborhood in part 2 and nyc in part 8.